10 cheeseburgers and 2 liters of coke

$8.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In the previous video I ate 50 chicken nuggets so this time I decided to eat 10 MacDonald's cheeseburgers and 2 liters of coke, a very fattening challenge 🙊

Little by little I am gaining weight and my belly is growing a lot and more with these 10 macdonald cheeseburgers because I love mac food 😏

You'll love watching me stuff all those burgers into my round tummy while I can't stop burping 🤰

This video includes: Weight and measurements, stuffing, chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of a 10 cheeseburgers and 2 liters of coke🥰

❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts ❤️ 

This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW THAT HELPS ME A LOT ❤️ 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I absolutely love Yury and how much she pushes herself. No magic disappearing food here, the only place it disappears is that amazing belly. She has some of the sexiest burps as when you then she's pushed herself over the edge she somehow keeps it down and burps a bit more.

Response from the author:

Thank you honey, I try my best to give you the best and believe me I would never upload a fake video where the food magically disappears haha all the food goes to my belly ❤️ 

Link to review