6 Screenshots

About This File

Mi comedero viajó para consentirme y complacerme, cada vez que me visita me sorprende subir de peso rápidamente. Me compró unas deliciosas donas y se acordó de traerme mi pastel favorito y leche. Nos divertimos mucho mientras me llenaba de azúcar. Esto fue solo un refrigerio antes de mi cena, ya puedo imaginar lo delicioso que será. Mi estómago tiene mucho trabajo que hacer y mi cuerpo tiene mucho peso que ganar. La misión este año es ser mucho más grande.

RECUERDA QUE TU REACCIÓN Y RESEÑA SON MUY VALIOSAS PARA MÍ, REALMENTE ME ANIMAN A DAR LO MEJOR DE MÍ Y SEGUIR CRECIENDO ❤️

20230112_230058.thumb.gif.aab62b675d7616fda7de999211727543.gif

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MB100

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great video. GS is looking fantastic and super sexy. You don’t appreciate how fat she is until she turns sideways and is sitting on her feeders lap. Oh yes, GS is really fat now, huge big belly, super thick thighs and her wonderful  bottom. What a pleasure it is to see all her fat wobble when she gets her bottom smacked, and she has a lot to wobble. Love this video. :)

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is hot as fuck . Sow looks so sexy in her underwear as her feeder stuffs her face with donuts, cake, and milkshake. She crawls on top of her feeder which was super hot. Greedy sow is consistently putting out amazing content.  Recommend this video

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

GS has the sexiest big mouth for gluttony, love watching her open it so wide to near eat a doughnut in one bite....sometjing id like to see in the future.

Link to review
Guest Ferrograd_83

Very sensual and very wonderful. These two make a very cute pair!

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

This clip has a little bit of everything: force-feeding (and giving huge mouths), crushing, a gigantic belly and - it couldn't be otherwise in a Greedy Sow clip - a divine ass that so big it should have its own zip code. A plus in the clip are the moans of pleasure she lets out when her feeder rubs oil on her body. Frankly you don't know if without moans of satisfaction because she's too full or because she has some other kind of craving that needs to be satisfied as soon as possible and in bed.
 I don't know why, but after watching this video I was left with the suspicion that GS used to be a very thin girl. Curvy, yes, but a very slender one. 

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

Another great video! Greedy Sow + her feeder in the same video are the dream team! Greedy Sow is so determined and willing to impress. Her feeder knows what we want to see! He does a fantastic job of showing off Greedy Sow's incredible body! He is also very demanding, he always ensures his queen eats as much as possible. I would absolutley love to see more of these videos!

Link to review
Rodmack55

Wow great video gorgeous can you do a weigh in 

Response from the author:

Thank you ♥️ Weighing and measurement video coming soon ☺️

Link to review