5 Screenshots

About This File

You come home to a surprise from your girlfriend wearing sexy lingerie. She says that she has a special treat for you, but first she has a confession to make. She knows that she's gained a little bit of weight recently, but she thinks she likes it. And with the way you've been grabbing all her new soft spots, playing with her ass and belly, she thinks that you probably like it too. She says she did some google searching and has to ask -- are you a feedist? Good, because she thinks she is one too. In fact, it would turn her on so much to gain even more weight. She loves being a sexy BBW but can you imagine if she gained fifty, or a hundred more pounds? How much weight do you think she needs to gain to reach SSBBW status? Because that's exactly where she wants to be. A big sexy blob for you, constantly eating and growing and shocking everyone around her with how fast she's growing. She would even love to try funneling and weight gain shakes to make the gains go really out of control. She describes in detail just how fat she wants to get, and she doesn't care if it's embarrassing how big and fast she grows. In fact, that just makes it all even hotter. She wants to get absolutely massive -- will you help her with that task?

A sweet and sexy roleplay where I play an innocent feedee ready to give in to extreme weight gain. I talk in depth about my fantasies and how I want to grow absolutely obese with your help! Lots of descriptions, fat chat, and sexy talk about becoming an SSBBW for you!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

In her preview-text, @Weird Wood describes this as a sweet and sexy roleplay, and omg she has nailed it PERFECTLY.  She also mentions the innocence of her character, and I LOVED this aspect of the video.

Imagine this scenario: you get home from work to find your affectionate, loving girlfriend patiently waiting for you and dressed in skimpy lingerie.  She wants to talk to you.  She's already a big girl, but she's realised she wants to get HUGE.  She knows you like your women on the larger side, but she wants to take things to the next level.  She wants to become a hardcore, weight-gain-obsessed feeder.  What do you think?  Will you help her to become an SSBW?

Wow wow wow - Wood does this kind of fun, sexy roleplay so BEAUTIFULLY.  She look so insanely pretty and big as she stands there, flaunting her amazing body and her roleplaying talents.

I LOVED the little bit about how hot it would be for people to wonder about why your gf got so big - and, all the while, the two of you would know the gain is totally intentional.  I find that idea SO sexy - people whispering and wondering, and meanwhile your great big gf is smilingly and secretly loving the attention and shock she's causing.

Towards the end, Wood leans into the camera and HOLY WOW her face is so beautiful and round and full-looking.  (Also, her big, hanging breasts look absolutely PERFECT.)

Another five out of five video from this charismatic, super-talented, extremely beautiful model!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed this one!! Thank you so much for your support ♥

Link to review