9 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip I show you my big and round body in a very sexy red lingerie. I also try on a shirt from my previous job which gives me a lot of trouble and unbuttons on its own when I try to stuff my face with delicious burgers, fries, milkshake and a sprite.
Enjoy, leave your comment 
♥️

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I couldn’t resist checking out GS’s new vid we start with a great look at that big 🍑 before she lets us know what she will stuff into her gut. With her chair creaking under her enormous weight she shows us an old shirt the buttons can hardly stay closed. Because of the amount she has gained 🐷 she sets to work on a burger covering it in sauce taking big bites out of it I noticed her face is looking rounder than ever her double chin is completely covering her neck now 😍. Also she is drinking a shake which seem to be in every vid now probably why she is looking fattiest yet, she stops for a chug of sprite to loosen some trapped burps. After a few smaller burps a big one is released giving GS more room in her gut to continue eating. Even just breathing is making her buttons pop open 😂 releasing even more burps GS eats the last few bites of burger 1 eating a few chips she pushes the table to the side and wobbles her big 🍑 and cellulite cover legs and makes the chair creak even more 🤯 it’s a wonder it doesn’t break. It’s now time for burger 2 still burping she knows she needs to get it into her bloated stomach even though she’s very full already. Letting out a huge BURP GS brings us closer so we can see how bloated she is jiggling her belly she seems to have a case of hiccups/burps. You can’t hear the hiccups but the jiggling is so hot caused by this huge amount of food GS spends the rest of the vid rubbing her gut and burping 🥵.

Link to review