6 Screenshots

About This File

Mi desayuno era a las 9 am y almorzaba a las 2 pm
Para terminar el día con un relleno de 10 tacos y 10 alitas de pollo más dos litros de sprite.
Para un total de 8.287 calorías consumidas en 24 horas
Desayuno 4.725 calorías
Almuerzo 600 calorías
Cena 2.962 calorías.
Espero que mi estómago se haga cada vez más grande para consumir muchas más calorías al día, seguro que a este paso estaré mucho más grande en muy poco tiempo.
En este clip, me escucharán eructar muy fuerte varias veces y gemir de dolor por lo grande que se vuelve mi barriga después de uno de estos rellenos. 

🥟🍗

PHOTO OF MY LUNCH 
IMG_20230602_001203_493.thumb.jpg.29453ff6d4779aad5b56330b430144e0.jpg

Edited by Greedy sow

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Greedy Sow is back, with over 5000 calories already in her belly it’s time for the finale! It’s time for Greedy Sow to finish what she started! I loved the outfit, her curves already are spilling out of her skirt! She wastes no time and quickly gets started! After 15 minutes we get a great view of her growing belly, and her huge ass! Now she is beginning to burp frequently! 20 minutes in, now she is starting to feel full. She rubs her huge belly and gives another great angle of her ass. Greedy Sow now begins to moan, maybe the calories are catching up to her? She lets out some huge burps, she’s just getting started! She continues to stuff taking deep breaths in between bites! She is beginning to look huge! (Also I like how you enjoyed listening to some English music as you eat) Greedy Sow’s belly is starting to hurt, she grabs her belly as she chugs more sprite. She burps more and more hoping to feel some relief! She doesn’t stop, she continues to eat as she rubs her poor stuffed belly! She stands up once again letting out a huge burp, she is full! She sits back down rubbing her stuffed belly as she burps again. Most models would stop at this point, her belly is hurting and she doesn’t want to eat anymore. Greedy sow isn’t like the other models, she doesn’t quit! She continues to eat wanted to please us, she pushes herself to that limit once again! She drops a bite of food on to the floor, the poor girl struggles to bend over as she cleans up her mess! Her belly looks so heavy when she stands. She is almost done, she sits back reaching for even more food. Her hand is clutching her stuffed belly! She finishes the sprite releasing even more sexy burps! Success! She completes the challenge with almost 10k calories sat in her poor belly! Her belly looks pregnant at the end of this stuffing! If we support this video maybe next time Greedy Sow will target 15k calories! If she keeps stuffing all day like this her curves will grow every week! 

Link to review
RickySnyder21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

After watching part 1, I knew I had to get part 2. Greedy sow never disappoints. She uncontrollably eats multiple tacos and chicken wings while in an incredibly sexy outfit. The shorts can barely contain her massive ass and her huge belly hangs over while she eats. I recommend buying part 1 too to see the astonishing amount of food she consumed in one day. She is so determined to get fatter and grow bigger and bigger. She deserves meals like this every night. So hot 😍😍 11/10 video

Link to review