Results Of INSANE Weigh In Challenge 😳🤯

$12.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Wow…what a week. I start the video off with my weigh in from the beginning of the week- then my weigh in 7 days later. I go into detail about what all that eating did to me/for me. I talk about how much I ate, how many times I ordered out and how many steps I took throughout. I go over the difference in the number on the scale from the beginning of the week to the other day when I took the end of week weigh in. I discuss physical things that have happened to me because of how much I’ve been eating. I turn to the side to show you how much blubber I have, and when I do that my huge sectional meant for several people creaks. I lift up my belly and it plops down so damn loud I scared myself lol. I talk about how happy and proud of myself I am because of how much I’ve eaten. Then you get a cute clip of all of me showing off at the end standing up, jiggling all of my belly, ass in ripped underwear that I didn’t even realize was ripped until I watched the video back. That’s been happening a lot 🥵

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain and want me to get bigger 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.