Car Stuffing - McDonald’s AND Burgerking

$8.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s gotten to a point where I am so obese that I can’t even fit in a normal sized car anymore like I used to be able to in this car stuffing video from when I first started curvage and I was so much smaller. I have a friend who has a huge truck and they lend me it whenever I need to run errands and use it. I had some errands to run so I had it for a couple days. It’s definitely more snug than last time 🫢 In this video I went through the Burger King & McDonald’s drive thru and you can see & watch me order my massive amounts of food. Watch as I stuff my face, discuss a very embarrassing story from the doctor’s office, and show you how I have to use a seatbelt extender in the truck even though it already has oversized seats. 

Edited by TheBigAssSSBBW

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

getatmedog

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Excellent stuffing clip by the beautiful TBASSBBW!🐷 It honestly wild how huge and just massively fat she looks while she greedily pigs out in the car. What a beauty!! I could watch her eat and eat and eat all day😍🐷

Link to review
Footballer95

Oh my what a video 🥵🥵
you look so massive in the car and your body in the outfit speaks for itself 🐷

loved the stories and can’t wait to hear more. 
would of loved you to go back for another Sundae or just of eaten till you were about to burst 

loved it and would tell everyone thinking about buying it to do it and leave a review 

will be buying more content for sure😘 

Link to review
big girls rock

Nice car stuffing. Starts at BK with "lunch." Enough food for 2 people. 🍟🍔🍗 While eating that she tells a story about the doctor appointment. She has to be the biggest person in the waiting room. 😉  Fortunately the room has chairs big enough for people her size. 👍 She has 2 different encounters while there, both are misunderstandings. 🤔 Doctors just don't get this stuff. 🧑‍⚕️ 😬 After lunch comes dessert and an after lunch snack. Well deserved! 🍟🍗🍦Two drive thrus in one trip? This is actually down by one. The other video referred to has three stops in trip! 😮

I love how she fills this truck! If she continues to grow she may need to driven around in the back seat of a full sized van. Even with a belt extender the belt seems to not fit right. 🤨 My belt comes across my shoulder and hips. Hers comes across her shoulder and just under her massive breasts around her ribs, way higher that normal, atop that amazing belly. 🥰

Another nice video shared by this beautiful woman. 💖 Fun Love GIF by TaylorAnneDraws

Response from the author:

I didn’t even think about the fact that my belly is so big that the seatbelt isn’t in a normal place where everyone else’s is lol. Thank you for this amazing review and pointing out something really hot 🥵 

Link to review
JMiller999283837

Before you watch this video, watch TBASB’s first car stuffing video linked in the description. The sheer size difference is unreal. You can see how much she’s filling out the vehicle which she says is a large sized truck. I can’t even imagine what she would have looked liked in the smaller vehicle from her previous video. This is absolutely a must buy especially since it’s 18 minutes long, jam packed with fat chat & a hot stuffing with an incredible perspective at how huge she is. She has, once again, managed to impress me and she is surely becoming my favorite model in the scene. 

Link to review
BMW

Nice car stuffing. Very interesting to see just how FAT she is. From being stuffed in a truck and her embarrassing story from the doctors office. She is so FAT, she ends up dropping food because of her massive body being stuffed in a truck (and has an appropriate reaction). 

Response from the author:

Thank you for this review!! I’m glad you enjoyed it 

Link to review
Guest adventure_complex

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great to see BAB out and about getting some nice snacks 😋😍 loved it!

Link to review