Trying on outgrown clothes & fat chat

$6.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This video starts out with me trying on an outfit that fit me way differently just at the beginning of the year. Out of breath, fat jiggling everywhere, I attempt to squeeze all my fat inside the clothes. I have to take a break in the middle and sit down and try to catch my breath. Lots of loud clothes stretching sounds happen when I am trying on the pants 🥵I strip back down and I start playing with my belly and huge hanging thighs as I fat chat and tease 😏

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s hard to believe those cloths ever fit her. I guess that’s what happens when you gain over 100 lbs. I’m amazed the pants didn’t rip cause it sure sounded like they were stretched to their limits. Also great to see her fall back into her chair like a big ball of dough. 

Response from the author:

I know!!! Omg when I heard the pants stretch I was shocked it didn’t rip lol. Thank you so much for your review  🥰😏

Link to review
Guest adventure_complex

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow those clothes all shrunk in the wash or something😏😍. Lol really sexy video, it's like workout video with the amount of effort you had to put in to get those tight past your ankles tho🍑😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review😘

Link to review