Intense Q&A + Weigh In Challenge Halfway Mark

$15.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

🚨WEIGH IN CHALLENGE HALFWAY MARK🚨

I'm officially at the halfway point of my weigh in challenge. I've been tracking my daily meals on my blog post for the month of October. It's finally time to see if my hard work has been paying off. I have been forcing calories in me 24/7. Staying up extra late and waking up extra early just to squeeze in extra meals. Experimenting with shake recipes maximizing my daily calorie intake.

At the beginning of this challenge I would have told you its not too late, I can change my mind and lose some weight, but now? The only thing I'm losing is my mobility. I'm more serious about my gaining than ever and I'm doing a terrific job at being a fatty. Im bringing a wild fantasy to life and turning it into reality.

In this video I start off with the most intense Q&A I've done to date. I answer all the questions I've been asked (even the uncomfortable ones) about my journey in the Feedist community. Then I hop on the scale and show you my progress. I'm going to blow your mind just as much as I blew my own mind. This lifestyle is my new everyday and this challenge shows you how bad I want it.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I never knew you were that big 😯 

Response from the author:

And not even finished 😉 

Link to review
FatEdd

A great Q& A to learn about her journey so far and huge plans. 

Thanks for joining me 😊😊

Link to review
Residentsteven

I always love hearing about your journey on becoming a bbw, and this vid is an amazing insight into how you got into this 😍. Hearing you excitement in wanting to gain even more weight and trying out new things and ideas is amazing. I can’t wait to continue checking out your pics & vids and see you expand even more. Don’t want to spoil to much here especially the weigh in, well done on the numbers so far 🤯 they were more than I was expecting 🥵. We not even at the end of the month yet 😱 I can only imagine what they will read next. Make sure you check out this vid right now.

It was more than I was expecting too and I'm SO excited to see what I end up at 😍 tysmmm for the support I enjoy reading your reviews and always look forward to em' 😊

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is great clips that helps us get know more about Nadya and how she became the big beautiful woman she is today. I don’t want to spoil too much but Nadya used to be legit skinny so she tells all about where her mindset was in her younger years and what experiences throughout her life that finally made her decide the fat life was the best one for her and where she sees herself going from here on her gaining journey. This is also a great front and center view of Nadya’s big, round belly, thick thighs and attractive plump face with her double chin getting bigger by the day. 

Aww thank you for this sweet review :)❤️ 

Link to review
bigboy1858

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Congratulations on the new weight!!! all the food and boost you been stuffing has been putting on some serious pounds😍😍😍 A fantastic q and a I just love hearing how excited and passionate you get with each and every pound you gain your excitement is so electric I cant wait to see how much fatter you are in your next weigh in. The villain orgin story tag has me cracking up🤣

Thank you 😊 lmaoooo I’m glad the tag didn’t go unnoticed I’m always fooling around LOL

Link to review