3 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch me weigh my self for the first time. A lot of dirty talk and belly rubbing before I check in on the big scale. I’m so proud of how big I’ve gotten and hopefully you are too. What an amazing gaining journey!! ❀️
Β 

please leave a review and tell me what you think! Me and my belly really appreciate it!

Β 

xosky

Other Files from Skyler_Chubbie359

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

thewowza36

Skyler delivers some great dirty fat chat throughout the whole video--the weigh in itself is just a treat at the end!

Response from the author:

I’m glad you enjoyed my dirty talk! You’re too sweet πŸ₯°

Link to review

Amazing Skyler has clearly not missed a meal or a snack lately. HerΒ soft round belly and big boobs are catnip for any of us FAs. Love how turned on she gets by all her extra chub too. And as you'll see in the weigh she has become pretty obese ;)

You are too sweet! I’m glad you were able to notice how turned on my fat body makes me. Hopefully it does the same to you πŸ₯°πŸ’•

Link to review

The hottest video I've everΒ  seen.Β  10 outΒ ofΒ 10, would recommend.Β  Her dirty talk is INSANE. The voice work is strong with this one.Β  I loved this video and you will too. The weigh in at the end is practically just a bonus.Β  Amazing vid.

Thank you so much honey ❀️ I’m glad you enjoyed all my dirty talk, something about my belly and talking about getting bigger makes me feel all sorts of ways. I’m so happy you enjoyed!!! 😘

Link to review