Quantcast

6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is very much like my Chubby Talk & Gaining Shake only this time I’m 100lbs fatter. 

Wearing the exact same outfit, I make up a gaining shake and drink from the exact same pink cup. I go into detail about my weight gain. I talk about my friends and family and the reactions/comments I’ve had over the past few months. I talk and show off my new stretch marks.. I talk more about my growing belly and the struggles of it stopping me from doing certain things.

I move around and sit in some of same positions I did in my very first Chubby Talk & Gaining Shake.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

Report ·

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Loving these remakes shar, it’s so hot how many rolls you have now 😍.  I just thought 100 pounds is over 7 stone that’s such an impressive gain shar, definitely one of the best on curvage. I liked hearing about your family’s reaction to your gain too. Thanks for answering my message the other day can’t wait to see that remake. This is a great update 👍🏻, hope you like the gifs.

0EA367C3-8BFF-4477-BB50-4E65F7EACD1A.gif

7E5810C9-9F7D-4B86-B168-A981D769D035.gif

Share this review

Link to review
Craggers21

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nobody does the intimate fat chat videos better than Shar ! Cause Shars the best  !!

love how the pink top no longer fits but still looks awesome, so sexxxy !!😍 

Share this review

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You look so shockingly beautiful... I’m kinda, taken back... Just perfect. Hope you can post another before I head out tomorrow at noonCMT...😍😘 If ya’ll didn’t get this it's not my fault... bad on you👎

Share this review

Link to review
Puppetbox

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These remakes are fantastic! Definitely a must buy! 

Share this review

Link to review
buddy420

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

before I watched this video, I was checking out her before pictures and I mean wow this girl has put on an impressive amount of weight in such a short amount of time truly a goddess .

Share this review

Link to review
sk8rboy

Report ·

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Goddess Shar. Poorly fitting outfits. Stretchmarks. Fatness. Nuff said

Share this review

Link to review
Emmaaa

Report ·

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Super hot n fat shar 💋💜