2 Screenshots

About This File

I used to find happiness through working out and seeing my tight, fit body..but this FAT, new belly is SO much more enjoyable! So FAT and so HUGE! I never knew it could be this fun. Lol, admiring myself and playing with all of these new gains..feeling this new, squishy..fat..jiggly belly! Ugh, I love it! Looking at all of my new rolls imagining how much I need to take from you..eating and eating to get these little rolls full of blubber! I used to be SO tiny..if I got a little bit of fat, I'd go out running but now, I just want to eat and eat! You've shown me the pleasures in life and I can't get enough! I love that you could see it in me..see past those tight, little abs and see my inner beauty - my inner FAT girl! You saw my weakness and turned me into this BIG, FAT, ball of love!

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Right off the bat you see Indira's rolls and thick layer of abdominal fat on display. You can see all her most prominent rolls especially that lower one which just begs to be grabbed and jiggled 🤤. It's not hard to imagine Indira growing to fill more and more of that couch seeing her lazing on there and hearing her describe her love of growing, gaining and being fattened up. You get a glimpse of her ultimate fantasy which is 🔥. Honestly a favorite video

Link to review