3 Screenshots

About This File

🔥One of my most sensual and naughty clips ever!🔥

You're video chatting with your hot feedee girlfriend who you haven't seen in a little while and the sexual tension is HIGH. She's already turning you on immediately at the start of the call because she's wearing a tiny crop top that is basically just a belly curtain because her massive round gut is sticking out so far in it, she looks super pregnant. But you know better-as always she's just been eating reaaaal good. And she knows it turns you on just as much as it does her to see the eveidence (ahhem.. fat) piling up to prove how much of a greedy cow she has truly become lately. She teases you by rubbing, slapping and bouncing her massive belly as she talks about how incredibly horny she is for you for right now, and how much she neeeeds you to feed her excessive amounts of fattening food while you fuck her senseless. She can't help but rub herself through her panties as she moans and gives you all that dirty talk you want to hear about how fat she is getting for you, and how much she adores her ever-growing, luscious BBW body. Just playing with her own soft fat is enough to make Alice wet af, imagine how turned on she will be with you feeding her and giving her the hedonistic evening of feeding and fucking that you both want  need right now.

In this clip: very sensual and naughty fat chat 🔥 bouncing, jiggling, rubbing and slapping my massive, round belly 🔥 a very horny GFE 🔥 moaning and rubbing my clit through my underwear 🔥 begging you to feed and f**ck me 🔥 a very realistic video call POV experience that will make the GFE feel so real, you'll almost feel like you're there with me

💚As always, your support and reviews mean the world to me. Letting me know how much you loved my clip, what you want to see more or less of in future clips, your thoughts/ ideas etc. makes me sooo happy! Thank you times a million for being so amazing! 💚

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hot vid again CGGF 🥵 you can hardly tell she is wearing any underwear because her belly is covering them. Seriously the jiggling too especially when she is touching herself 😍 wow you might not be able to finish watching this vid in one go 💦😏 tmi 😂 and the sexy/fat chat too is perfect. The stretch marks appearing on her growing belly, and her muffin top and love handles look so beautifully plump damn I need to watch this vid again 🤯.

Link to review
WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn I was so immersed in this video I would have almost gone and grab you that food 🥵

This is the best clip out there for anyone who is looking for something immersive. CGGF really makes you feel like your gf is just wanting you sooo badly. That got me going so fast and I still watched the rest of the video because it is just that good 😍

Link to review