7 Screenshots

About This File

These are 40 minutes eating without stopping until my belly expands like that of a pregnant woman. I ate a hamburger, pepito, fried empanadas, ice cream and a 1.5 liter coke

All my meals include proteins, fried foods and carbohydrates so that my weight goes up every three days so that I can have the body and belly of my dreams.
He forced me to the max until it was impossible to fit in my other bite of food. In my gestures you can see how much my stomach hurts but at the same time it is very exciting for me to feel immobile and in pain.
You will be able to look at my fat and growing body from various angles, I play with my belly button while stuffing myself with ice cream. You will hear me burp many times, moan and complain about how full I am and come enjoy your growing sow.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chubbyboi

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

She ate so much food and stuffed her belly so much. Her video is so fattening I could see why she is gaining so much weight. Her belly sticks out so much she has really fat thighs and a really fat ass. 

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Another incredible video, I love how you continue to push your limits! For anybody who hasn’t purchased a greedy sow stuffing video before, she is the queen of burping! Her burps are amazing, from start to finish if you enjoy seeing a sexy woman eat a crazy amount of food with lots of hot burps throughout you need to buy her videos! She really went for it with this video, after 20 minutes she started to feel stuffed as she complains “she is full” and “it hurts” personally, this is such a turn on for me. But even though she was feeling full, she continued to eat and didn’t slow down. Another amazing thing about greedy sow’s videos is that she doesn’t edit and cut her videos, you see absolutely everything she eats and it’s completely real (like it’s actually happening right in front of you). Her will power, strength and determination is incredible, she is undoubtedly one of the very best! In every video she makes she eats more than she did in her last, I think this is very impressive. When she has eaten too much, she moans and complains about how she feels but she continues to eat😍 Her hair and makeup is once again really sexy, I honestly can’t wait for the next video! She will continue to push her limits, and eat more than ever before I just know it. Keep up the great work! 

Link to review
MB100

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great video. Greedy Sow certainly lives up to her name, consuming a huge amount of food. Sitting you can easily see how fat Greedy Sow is getting, but the real treat is when she stands up to show off those fantastic curve, this girl has the lot, big tummy, huge thighs and what has to be one of the sweetest fat bottoms around. Great stuff. 

Link to review