5 Screenshots

About This File

😂I'll fill my booty and face with three big macs, ketchup fries and a 1.5 coke. Each big mac combo contains 989 calories and the 1.5-liter coke 630 calories. This is fascinating, food for three people in one stomach.
With every bite I feel sexier and rounder I try to keep my sexy lingerie in place but it's impossible as my belly swells. This is an expanding body.
You will be able to see me rub my belly and my ass as well hear me burp really hard. I WILL KEEP GROWING AND BEING A GOOD PIG.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

These long length big stuffing videos are incredible! I love how in every stuffing video she always finishes all the food, always pushing herself to the limit. Many sexy burps throughout the video as always. I can’t wait for the next big stuffing!

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Please make more of these!!! These are the types of videos are masterpiece's! Lots of food, burping, moans etc., It all comes together perfectly, 10/10 seriously I could watch is all day!

Link to review