4 Screenshots

About This File

Gaze upon this fat body that you’ve created! Jersey is so happy that you’ve been feeding her and making her grow so much so quickly! She’s so turned on by her body and she knows you are too! 

She encourages you to worship her gorgeous fat body while she shows you her massive gains. Her belly is so much softer and squishier, her thighs are so jiggly and full of cellulite! And just look at that ass in a thong! 

Let Jersey guide you into pleasures beyond this mortal realm and worship all that is her doughy soft body! Don’t forget to say “jersey you’re so fucking fat” when you finish for her ! 
8D82A549-11E7-44F5-9D38-15E66EBF3B7C.thumb.gif.d2ec426598921ec9e1f52305b3f8869e.gif92780630-2ABD-4EC7-8306-CDDEB506147F.thumb.gif.33d21193478917189fdeb38cd53dfb39.gif3FCFF714-848E-4AD9-93EC-1374DA039E43.thumb.gif.9961c83691283cb597701dffa1155f65.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

But will you also feed me snacks? 😍

I will feed you all of the snacks your belly can handle.

Then when your belly is full I will rub it until you have more room and then feed you more snacks

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, regbill said:

I will feed you all of the snacks your belly can handle.

Then when your belly is full I will rub it until you have more room and then feed you more snacks

You know just what this goddess needs ! 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, mbrewster said:

If I cook and feed you nonstop everyday can you promise to plop that huge full belly on my face so I can worship it?

Hey you know I’m down 

I’m waiting for my 5 course meal Bebe 

come get amongst this chub!!! 

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Hey you know I’m down 

I’m waiting for my 5 course meal Bebe 

come get amongst this chub!!! 

5 course? Honey you're in for a ten course minimum, plus dessert before I'll be satisfied. You know I want you as stuffed as possible 😈

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

5 course? Honey you're in for a ten course minimum, plus dessert before I'll be satisfied. You know I want you as stuffed as possible 😈

Bring it on you know where to find me! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.