3 Screenshots

About This File

COLLAB w/ @CandicesCurves

In a desperate attempt to loose some weight, Candice decides to reach out to Enchantress, a local hypnotherapist with raving online reviews to ask for help. Upon arriving to her appointment, Candice begins to second guess if Enchantress’s intentions with her are pure; as she seems to be taking a liking to her big bulging belly. At this point, Candice is quite apprehensive about following through with the therapy- but decides to leave it to a professional, and gives into Enchantress’s spell. Enchantress promises that she’ll try her best to help Candice loose the weight, but ends up implementing weight gain suggestions, and “accidentally” programs Candice into a real pig. Oops. 

92EDA579-01C1-4EC8-B831-D02AF69B9F21.gif

421E73AE-0A13-492C-8DC6-A17D84B51273.thumb.gif.e602476a521dae98cc252bd06dd0956b.gif
A7EEDED1-3245-4512-AE3F-1D7DF3238323.thumb.gif.1aaa3aa645387af50a50a35c095deded.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

Can Enchantress hypnotized every model on Curvage please because that would be the hottest thing of all time 🙏 🥰 This was my first video I bought from Enchantress, but for sure will not be my last 🥵

Link to review

What a fantastic video! You two do a great job selling the fantasy. Hope we get to see a sequel to this at some point when you two can meet again, with Candice noticeably bigger than ever. :D 

Link to review