5 Screenshots

About This File

**includes- weigh in, mirror fat chat, messy fast eating, bloating, burping, weight gain goals*** 

HOLY FUCK! A new weigh in?! This must be cause for celebration! 

Jersey candidly talks about her body and her gaining over the past year, but she knows she’s put on weight and she’s feeling fatter than ever! She’s curious as to what number the scale will hold for her, and she can’t wait any longer! 

once she steps on the scale she is shocked, she really is the heaviest she’s ever been! She’s overcome with pride at how massive she’s become, and sits down in front of a full mirror to admire her big beautiful body. Rubbing, squeezing, jiggling every inch of herself with a huge smile on her face. 

Then it’s time to celebrate with a HUGE stuffing of the most fattening pork belly burger she’s ever seen, ribs, fries, and a sundae! Things get messy, she can’t contain her gluttony. She really wants to show herself how fast she can eat, making a total pig of herself only turns her on more! 

She’s eaten so fast that her belly starts gurgling and burps start erupting from her cute chubby face! She takes it all in stride, after eating so fast she’s starting to feel so full, but knowing how big she is now, she wants to keep pushing herself. 

She starts to digest, rubbing her full belly, wondering what she would look like EVEN BIGGER, with 50-100 pounds more weight on her already heavy frame! Is it a fantasy? Or can she make it a reality? 

IMB_w8bDal.thumb.gif.2d69d0f9c7c8f37e680f9dd95a41e330.gif
IMB_6mfSwH.thumb.gif.e8e2a88bec7444bf6f3650310fd8a79e.gif

IMB_lSaBF9.thumb.gif.5b21f31868e64c0b0923c3d1668769a9.gif

IMB_hreagL.thumb.gif.0b5959f3b0c42172f817717f12e1c343.gif***9.99 for the first 24 hours ONLY! Then back to 10.99***

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I cannot imagine a hotter weigh in than Jersey's belly and cellulite filled thighs reflecting in the scale! And that number ain't kidding around! Jersey is looking absolutely gorgeous, and visibly much fatter. No one does show off their body in front of a mirror so well as Jersey. Seeing her jiggle her thigh chunk from two angles at once is definitely magic! She carries all this new weight so amazingly well! That body is like a fat goddess work of art. All this, and we haven't even gotten to the glorious facestuffing yet. She demolishes a comically large and comically greasy burger like it's nothing. Then she just keeps going! At one point with her ribs there's a stream of grease running down her chin and another down her belly. It's pure gluttony!

Jersey is so gorgeous, charming and seductive and we're all lucky to get this TV episode length video of her!

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you loved it thank you so much babe!!!!

Link to review
Forever we can make it

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the best video from Jersey, no doubt 💕💕💕It is so nice to be along with Jersey weight gain venture, seeing her pamper into a big gorgeous glutton to the state of no return 🔥 🔥 🔥 See how good a piggy she has been, making it an easy job to gulp down all those greasy food🥵🥵🥵The best thing is she is not stopping anytime soon, just wondering how much more embarrassing moments will be coming soon

Omg thank you for reviewing!!! 
I’ll have to put myself in some embarrassing situations to tell you about next week haha ! 

Link to review
elperdador

10/10 Beautiful, Fun, Sexy. Please keep it up you’re incredible 

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! I’m stoked that you enjoyed it! 

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Absolutely wonderful Jersey I want in a girl what you want someone who loves food Don't get off your seat for my sake please sit down & keep eating it's probably a struggle to get off your seat. I wouldn't mind seeing a certain someone in her lingerie your far too beautiful to be wearing clothes aren't you It's not like they are going to fit any better but it's fine I don't miss seeing them you were just as attractive with clothes honestly each clip you upload makes me happy regardless of what I decide to buy definitely any video over 20 minutes is already worth it but this is Jersey were talking about! ❤️ 

Thank you so much for giving it a try!!! Your review means the world to me!!! 

Link to review
Hoosier daddy

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members
Link to review