4 Screenshots

About This File

stuffing, popping buttons, burping, belly play

Watch Babybee stuff her face with cheesecake as she bursts out of PJs she swears she still fits into! As the buttons start popping she tries to push her soft doughy belly back in, but ends in belly rubs, burps, and moans. She chats about her fat growing body and her inability to stop herself. Surprise button popping ending!!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Submissivefeeder

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You absolutely knocked it out of the park. The sensual voice made the fat chat so good! The moans and heavy breathing, the biting your lip when you grabbed your doughy belly and fingered your super deep bellybutton. Watching you devour that cake and lick your lips.  You seemed super comfortable and confident. Seeing your belly in motion was a true privilege. I'm so excited to see what other content you do you are an absolute natural and I thank you for being here and uploading content. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for helping my first clip be a hit!! 🥰

Link to review
rptman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So um the wait was worth it. BabyBee is absolutely ADORABLE as she greedily devours her cheesecake. She's so excited to show off just how poorly her PJs fit nowadays. Surely they weren't designed for someone with such a soft and doughy belly? She also has that voice that makes you just want to melt.

Something about how greedy she is and how she can't seem to stop shoveling the cheesecake into her mouth tells me that we'll be seeing a LOT more of her to come too. I wonder how much longer until she loses any shred of control she has left? 😈

Such a great review!! Thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
VorheesJackson

Omfg! Such an incredibly hot woman. To the point and in the moment! Worthy of an Oscar! New favorite!

Thank you so much for the review!! I’m so glad you liked it!! 

Link to review
Jay Rock

Great vid! It was definitely fun seeing you burst out of that onesie, and the ending was also nice to see. "Hey baby. 😏"

Glad you liked the ending!! Thank you! 

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow this was amazing for first video!! The way her belly plops out being so doughy is beyond amazing!! The way she gropes it is beyond sexy!! Shes definitely getting bigger in no time!! A few burbs were some good ones!! Shes beyond amazing in this worth every penny!!

Your support is amazing!! 🥰 Thank you for the review!! 

Link to review
Guest disokai2

One of the best videos I’ve seen in a while on the site. Love the belly and ass. Can’t wait for more videos 🤩

Got a new clip out now!! So glad you like my first clip! Thank you!!

Link to review
Csw

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🖤 wow just wow, evey video I've gotten is better then the last, truly gorgeous 🖤

Such an amazing review!! I hope to keep making better and better clips!! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Continental

Hard to add to what your other reviewers have said.  Lovely voice, superb button popping, awesome body worship.  Outstanding first video.  Also love your choice of lingerie. Hope we can see more!  😍

Lucky number 10!!! Thank you so much for your kind review!!! 💕

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

Cheesecake,a sexy voice, and a gorgeous woman - this video is hot! Loved when the buttons kept coming undone and the moans really can get a person going!! The poke in your deep belly button was 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮  😉 

Thank you so much!! I have a weakness for cheesecake 🥰 and bellyplay! 

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Great way to show off just how soft and plump your belly is.  Even though you can clearly see the buttons on your pjs struggling to stay closed, I was still really surprised to see just how big and soft your belly is when it just burst through the buttons.  While seeing that gut spill out was hot, seeing you struggle to push it back in and close the buttons was even hotter.  Also was a fan of the constant burping and belly play throughout, especially the belly button fingering 😍! Great to know that you've also got a nice, big ass too, a pleasant surprise.  Awesome video!

Thank you so much! My bellybutton is a wonderland lol! 

Link to review
freddyfing123

amazing. hit all the marks. best video I’ve seen in awhile.

Thank you so much! I’m glad it is up to par! 

Link to review