9 Screenshots

About This File

RP, POV, Wing Stuffing, Multiple Angles, Belly Play, Outgrown Hooters Outfit, Light Burping, Shows Feet, Feedee Desires, Fat Chat, Spanking

Your Girlfriend has some bad news. She was fired from Hooters!! She couldn’t help eat those free wings and ballooned out of her uniform! Now she wants to eat her feelings with even more wings! 30 more wings down the hole, panting, and moaning she still yearns for dessert. From the time she starts eating to belly rubs and spanking she confesses to you her deepest Feedee desires. She knows you love her body and wants to grow for you. She strips her tight costume through out the evening until she’s ready to go to bed with you. Can you keep your jobless Girlfriend stuffed and horny so she doesn’t go back to work?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whenever Bee creates a new role-play/POV video she *always* outperforms.  "GF Fired from Hooters" is just another example.   

Fans can extol all day long on the virtues of BB's magnificent body and its growing curves (and they *are* beautiful), but to me It's the high-quality of her videos. It's hard to produce a 38-minute video that's moves so quickly and captures your attention from beginning to end and this one does.  

So well designed, acted, filmed, and edited, this is in the top 1% of all stuffing / fantasy / chat clips you will find on Curvage.  And that is saying something.  Download now!  It's an investment that will pay dividends over and over.

I have to add one last thing, though.  Her trademark cute, all-knowing smile gets me every single time. 🥰  

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't know how much this girl or woman roleplaying in her videos but when I see her videos it is not feels like she doing that all she does feels very real and when something feels truly natural it is something else something different from other thing. If you want watch the damn hottest woman living on the planet watch her videos🥵😲😍

Response from the author:

You are so kind!! What an amazing review. I work hard on these clips so I’m thrilled to hear you love it!  💕

Link to review
Guest Kingsman

😩👌🏻

Link to review