13 Screenshots

About This File

Stuffing, belly play, slow mo, multiple angles, burps, farts, fat chat, before and after, soda bloat

I have been craving this pizza for too long! And I wanted to share the feast! I chow down on slice after slice while rubbing, jiggling, slapping, chugging, giggling and moaning. Lots of sweet fat chat. Many angles of my sexy fat delicious body! Before and after feast progress shots! Come join me by the fake fire, I pulled out the sleeping bag 🌲🪵🔥💕

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

BB starts off in a top that doesn’t even cover half of her belly and thong that digs into her soft hips. Showing off her soft sexy pre-stuffing body, especially her teardrop belly, and a fat ass that is absolutely devouring her thong. Soon she’s moaning and groping her belly with every bite of pizza she takes. Then she starts lifting and plopping her belly demonstrating just how close it is to plopping against the floor. BB jiggles, pinches, smacks, and shows off the flab on her arms and thighs all the while her gut swells from her shoving bite after bite down her throat. The view from her profile gives a great view of her upper belly starting to bloat before she’s even halfway through the pizza. She mentions being full but as the vid continues she proves being full has nothing to do with whether or not she keeps gorging. It’s not long before she’s chugging down a two liter only to fart mid-chug and remark about what a pig she is. Moaning and slapping her gut hard enough to jiggle her thighs before gorging herself once more. Now she’s jiggling her gut in slow motion, only stopping to breathlessly complain about how heavy it is. Cradling her gut with both arms BB lets out a long bubbly fart with a moan and sigh. Turning herself into a sexy swollen bloated mess BB lays on her back groaning as her stuffed gut towers over her. Finally she manages to force herself to her feet and show off just how much all that pizza and soda made her expand. Don’t worry it’s a very noticeable difference. But yea incredibly sexy moans, gluttonous burps, nonstop belly play, BB’s gorgeous body from pretty much every angle, and a couple farts. 100% worth the price and can’t wait for the next stuffing!

Response from the author:

I have a hard time writing the clip descriptions, and this review you’ve left is perfection! Thank you so much for the elegant play by play 💕 It was so fun to shoot and I really wanted that pizza lol! I appreciate the time and detail you have put into this review and I can’t wait to keep making content for your pleasure 😊

💗🐝

Link to review
Henke

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best stuff video i have seen, so sexy, and how entertaining it is to watch her squeeze her softness is flawless, and how big her belly is after that pizza lives in her belly, again Awsome😍

Link to review
Guest Jb0817

Amazing, loved the burps, belly looks amazing and the farts really tied everything together 

Thank you!! I had no idea I would fart but man they did take it to another level! 😍

Link to review
FeedeeLuvr

BB passionately stuffs her sexy fat belly, moaning and enjoying her body all the while. She whispers her desires in your ear while rubbing and shaking her growing gut. Her clothes lack the material to contain her body as she expands and grows during the video, you can see the bands slowly disappear the more she eats. BB is a sexy cow, can't wait to see her pleasure herself with food again.

It was a fun stuffing!! Can’t wait for the next! 

Link to review
KB96

One of my favorite clips I have seen! It has everything anyone who wants a stuffing clip could ever ask for. Sexy fat talk, beautiful belly, gas (from both ends!!)...such a wonderful clip.

Thank you!! I’m so glad you love it! 

Link to review

What can I say? This stuffing video is just as good - if not better - as the description and preview images suggest, and if the low price point for almost 20 min of content doesn't convince you, then you're just missing out on a great time with BabyBee for no good reason! 

Link to review