8 Screenshots

About This File

Role Play, Feedee/Feeder, Button Popping, Cake Punishment, Blindfold, Multiple Angles, Belly Play, Stuffing, Immobile, Outgrown Pjs

One of Santa’s chubby Elves has been very naughty and stole his cookies! Thinking she’s gotten away with it she happily munches on her sweet and savory treats in a little nook of the present factory. She notes her regulation uniform is getting very tight and the little snap buttons may not be able to hold on. Soon buttons begin popping as she continues to stuff her jolly face. 

Suddenly, with bells on, Santa catches a fat bloated elf eating his treats! Even as she pleads for forgiveness he already has a punishment ready. He blindfolds his plump worker so it’s a surprise! A beautiful ganache Buche de Noel! So much chocolate, so much cake. She swears she can’t eat anymore but the sensual smells of chocolate take over her and she lets gluttony take the wheel. Santa is pleased. 

She engorges till she is left breathless, stuffed to the brim, helpless on the floor. She jiggles, shakes, kneads, and rubs her expanding belly. Anything to try and make her buttons snap back over the mountain of fat on top of her. What will the other Elves say?  Do you think she learned her lesson? 

*The outfit in this video is the one worn in Babybee’s Outgrown Pjs, Cheesecake Stuffing Her very first clip! Do you think it’s gotten tighter!?

💕🐝

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

regbill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BabyBee shows what happens when a greedy elf gets on Santa's bad side.

This video is a great mix of stuffing and belly play.

It's well worth it.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your support!! It helps making clips feel even more fulfilling! 💕

Link to review
AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A great holiday themed video about a gluttonous elf who can't help eating all the cookies left out for Santa, as well as all the bacon which is for her fellow elves.  Love seeing BayBee pig out so much that the buttons on her outfit start bursting open, but that doesn't deter her; in fact she just eats more.  When Santa arrives and gives her a gift/punishment for eating all the food (which turns out to be a giant chocolate yule log) this scene goes great to damn near legendary.  Seeing Bay devouring the log by using her hands, as well as just diving in face first to become a literal pig is a sight to behold.  My favourite part of the video is the last seven minutes, as Bay, totally defeated, lies on her back, unbuttons her outfit, and lets free her MASSIVE flabby belly.  She turns to the side and lets it hang; she slaps it and makes it jiggle, and she evens kneads it like it's a pile of dough.  Bay makes one last attempt to button up after her meal, but it's impossible.  This is a MUST BUY video for belly lovers!  A+!

Response from the author:

Thanks for the good grade! 😉 so glad you like it!! 

Link to review
Jawtin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, this is definitely one of the cutest yet simultaneously sexiest videos I have ever seen, it really manages to excel at both at the same time and undoubtedly works in all seasons! 

BabyBee perfectly plays a (not so) little elf with such glee and delight, cutely scarfing down chocolate cookies and pretzels, followed by strips of crispy bacon, moaning and chirping from pure feedee joy 🤤🍪🥓 Her cuteness really sells just how wicked and naughty she's being, with any doubt of her ending up on the naughty list quickly blown out the window when she's caught by Santa and punished for being so greedy 🐷

The punishment of gorging on a rich chocolate yule log feels less and less like a scolding and more and more like a dream come true for this fatty, even after her messy feasting when she lies on her back and moans and groans in blissful stuffed pain, shaking her huge, jiggling, hypnotic blubber belly. By the end of it, while she's trying to button her pyjamas over her giant gut, the shame she feels is practically superficial, because it's clear how proud she is of being such a naughty elf 😈🎄

BabyBee I am simply blown away and I will be rewatching this so many times. Your acting, editing and content is all incredible, and your gluttony and fat body are just astounding and so much fun to witness. This is the easiest five stars I could ever give to something!! 😘

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely enjoyed this Christmas role play! Seeing Bee devouring everything in sight and getting messy with yummy chocolate is the sexiest thing to see!❤️ I love how she grows bigger and rounder until she has to roll on her back and behold the massive gut that she has expanded like a flubbery fleshy mountain, and I love how jiggly she is!🤤 There’s nothing sexier than seeing a fat babe in a onesie with buttons bursting open! An awesome Christmas clip to buy!

Link to review