2 Screenshots

About This File

🔥You're getting ready for a night out with your girlfriend, but it's proving more difficult than expected due to her huge recent weight gain. She shows you a dress at first that shows off her belly/ belly button outline, and though she looks super sexy in it, it's a bit too dressy for the occasion. So she decides to put on some jeans and a tee shirt. But as she tries to find something to wear, she realizes that NOTHING is fitting anymore! Some of her jeans don't even make it past her huge, wide hips. And the ones that do are SO tight, she can't even manage to zip them up! Not to mention her shirts that are nowhere close to covering her massive gut! The entire experience is very arrousing for you, though. Your GF knows you love it and has a lot of fun teasing you a bit in her tight clothes 🥵

If you enjoy this clip, please take a moment to leave me a review! They really mean a lot to me as they help me a ton and they're SO nice to read!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.