4 Screenshots

About This File

🔥PUBLIC WEIGHT-IN? YES, IT'S CORRECT!!🔥

NO ONE CAN DENY HOW MUCH LAURA LOVES FEEDERISM🖤, HOW MUCH SHE LOVES TO BEING A HUGE AND HOT FEEDEE🤰, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY NO ONE CAN DENY THE COMMITMENT SHE HAS WHEN SHE SAYS THAT SHE WANTS MUCH MORE POUNDS OF EXTRA FAT IN HER BODY.

SHE HAS BEEN GAINING WEIGHT FOR MORE THAT 7 YEARS, HER BODY HAS BEEN CHANGING A LOT, AND WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WATCH IS THE RESULT OF BEING A REAL HOG!! 🐖 🐖 🐖  THE COMMITMENT TO A FEEDEE LIFE AND THE JOY THAT LAURA FEELS EVERY TIME SHE IS STUFFED!!

ENJOY THIS LEGENDARY WEIGHT-IN, DISCOVER WHY IT IS A PUBLIC WEIGHT-IN

AND BE AMAZED BY THE SIZE OF HER BELLY!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Feeder1038

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You look fantastic at 341!

Your weight definitely goes all over. Proportionately 😍😍

Link to review
not a real member

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow 😯 The first thing I would like to say is congratulations 🍾🎈 to you and your feeder on this weigh in ☺️❤️💕 there is a lot going on in this video clip 🥰 showing off that big fat beautiful body of yours 😍 Weighing in public, I found that super hot 🥵 and then back to the house in the kitchen letting that big FAT ! GUT free it looks super awesome 👏 and super  impressive😍  I didn’t want the video to end 🥰💕❤️ Wow 😯❤️

Link to review
JordiB

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Laura, you are the GOAT feedee 😍 Truly amazing that you managed to gain this amount of weight since you started gaining intentionally, but you will not stop now, won't you? ;) You're sexier than ever and closer to your goal weights for this year and for the 200kgs milestone than you can imagine, and seeing your excitement and commitment I'm sure you will be there in no time! We are looking forward to the new incoming weight!

Link to review
Prince-nutty

This weigh in certainly did not disappoint! The very fact you had to use 2 scales to check, meant it was always going to be very good news! You’ve come such a long way and I get the feeling you’ve got even more to go!

PLEASE do some more public weigh-ins in the future! 

Link to review
buck_sumo

When you had to go out in public to do the weigh-in, I knew that meant good news for what the number was going to be. The scales certainly didn't disappoint!

Crazy to think that this is the smallest that she'll ever be again.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest davbec

Loved it! Hope to see you get to 400!

Link to review