7 Screenshots

About This File

Story time! So, I had to fly recently and I haven't flown since before Covid. I knew it was going to be a little tighter this time but I didn't expect to struggle like I did! I can't believe how much fatter I've gotten over the past year and a half. This trip was definitely more difficult!

This clip features pics and short videos taken on the plane in addition to me telling you all about what a fatty I am. It's my first clip like this and I'm so excited to share it with y'all! 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Onen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This clip is hot! Great description of the exhilaration and embarrassment of flying several dozen pounds later. It is one thing to see Nikki in clips looking massive but another to get a good idea of how she has gotten too fat to fly! The editing and showing footage inside the plane is A+

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much!! I worked really hard on the editing lol I’m so glad you appreciated it! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
ursamajor

It was beyond hot to watch Nikki just completely understand and process how big she was, by experiencing her body in a confinement environment. 

Really would make me ecstatic to live through a fantasy of watching a few flight attendants just absolutely tease and humiliate you the entire flight 🥵

Omg thank you! 😍 I'm so glad you liked it 😊 It would've been nice to have an FA like you tease me the whole time 😏😘

Link to review
Zardolnia

• It's been a little too easy to lose track of how much Nikki has been ballooning in the last year, but airplane seats have clearly been far less forgiving of those added pounds... it isn't just the width of the seats or the length of the seat belts either 😈

Hey, it isn't my fault they're shrinking!!

😉 Thank you for the review! 😘

Link to review