Chantelle Houghton

frozenfish

What's the point of getting a breast reduction if you don't lose all the other weight????? Why would you do it when you aren't skinny elsewhere? Now she just looks lumpy  >:(

Guest shegotfat

What's the point of getting a breast reduction if you don't lose all the other weight????? Why would you do it when you aren't skinny elsewhere? Now she just looks lumpy  >:(

Do you know how much those bags weigh?

Do you know how much those bags weigh?

In her business, I'm sure a bit of sacrifice is worth it, considering that she's now sold off her two most valuable assets  ::)

But in all seriousness, I am aware of what it must be like, considering the amount of (rightful)complaining chicks do about them.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jacknife said:

Does she have nothing to do but show off her fat? Not that I'm complaining.

Shes just one of those people who is famous for being famous in the UK or at least thats the impression I have had the last 5 years. It is kind of funny she only seems to go the beach when shes at her heavier weights though. Though the most recent set of pics were right after her pregnancy.