Barbie gets fat - From thin to fat and still going

5 hours ago, PlumpBarbie said:

Spring feels like it’s coming in the UK! 🇬🇧 bring on little summer dresses and having my fat on showwww😈

5 hours ago, PlumpBarbie said:

How do I know when you need to come up for air? 😉

Now I want summer to come quickly just to see that. Truthfully if your on top of me you decide when I need to come up🥵😈

8 minutes ago, PlumpBarbie said:

IMG_6983.thumb.gif.a5a0a8f4f6788796cb7e449854bf1652.gifthe treatment my bouncy fat belly gets after every meal 👀 applications for full time belly rubber still open 😉💋

I would like to apply, bringing oil, warm hands, plenty of food, very special ideas to improve your eating experience and special night surprises, so do not hesitate to claim my detailed application....💕💋

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, rubenslamour said:

I would like to apply, bringing oil, warm hands, plenty of food, very special ideas to improve your eating experience and special night surprises, so do not hesitate to claim my detailed application....💕💋

Warm hands and oil sounds like perfection to me 💋🥵

1 hour ago, PlumpBarbie said:

IMG_7019.thumb.jpeg.449aae4546412ceaa84362cef888d219.jpegI’m sure that outfit would still fit… don’t you? 

I must admit that I hadn't been so aware of your super extraordinary weight gain until seeing this comparison picture.  So I browsed over your videos and chose the one where you reveal your "gainer story".  Congratulations PlumpBarbie --- you've just won a new Customer !!! 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

I must admit that I hadn't been so aware of your super extraordinary weight gain until seeing this comparison picture.  So I browsed over your videos and chose the one where you reveal your "gainer story".  Congratulations PlumpBarbie --- you've just won a new Customer !!! 💕😀👍

Thank you! It’s always when I look back on pictures I realise how far I’ve come! I hope you enjoyed my storytime haha. Stick around, it’s fun here 😉💋💕

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Toba8 said:

Unreal beauty 😊

4 hours ago, herve50 said:

Wow you have an amazing before / after pictures :) 

4 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

That's something I would love to see🥵

You guys 🥹 making me blush, and making me wanna keep getting fatterrr 👀🥵

1 hour ago, PlumpBarbie said:

IMG_7123.thumb.gif.14d37860de04ffb74cc2525444d32773.gifstuffing myself to the point of pain is becoming a daily occurrence now…. Someone muzzle me 

No muzzle, just a funnel to enable you!  Let those rich creamy weight gain milkshakes slide down your throat and into your tummy.  Expanding your waistline beyond its limits, become the hugest, sexiest piggy you want to be!! 😍🐷🐷😘

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, CL66 said:

No muzzle, just a funnel to enable you!  Let those rich creamy weight gain milkshakes slide down your throat and into your tummy.  Expanding your waistline beyond its limits, become the hugest, sexiest piggy you want to be!! 😍🐷🐷😘

2 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

I would give you a funnel and some milkshakes while I rub that belly 🥵😈

Forcing me to funnel and chug WG shakes when I’m already in pain and begging to be muzzled is wild. Where do I sign up? 😉🐷🥵

7 hours ago, PlumpBarbie said:

Forcing me to funnel and chug WG shakes when I’m already in pain and begging to be muzzled is wild. Where do I sign up? 😉🐷🥵

Maybe that should be a daily routine?  Chugging a shake as you wake up and before bed.  Easy way to down 4,000 calories without batting an eye, would go down so easy!  Imagine all of that yummy goodness melting into your body and turning into soft, squishy, yummy fat?? 😍🐷🐷😘

• Curvage Model
On 3/28/2024 at 3:24 PM, CL66 said:

Maybe that should be a daily routine?  Chugging a shake as you wake up and before bed.  Easy way to down 4,000 calories without batting an eye, would go down so easy!  Imagine all of that yummy goodness melting into your body and turning into soft, squishy, yummy fat?? 😍🐷🐷😘

Chugging a 4,000 calorie shake is the literal dream I want ittttt