(True story) Former fit blonde gets addicted to fast food

Blondiee18

• Curvage Model

I had plans to hangout with one of fatphobic cousins. I tried to find an outfit that would hide the +60lbs that I’ve gained but everything seemed so tight. My only pair of jeans made my belly push over the waist band. Some of my leggings had gotten so tight that they left imprints across my lower belly. However the leggings were the only thing that made me look somewhat slim.

I decided on the leggings with a fitted long sleeve top which made my boobs look bigger than I would’ve liked. It’s not that I don’t want big boobs it’s that I try to avoid awkward situations where people comment on my body. 

When we met up at the store she looked me up and down and seemed a little surprised but hadn’t said anything. We walked around and I noticed myself getting out of breath which is something new for me. My suffocating outfit could’ve also played a part in that. I tried to mask the fact that I was out of shape until she eventually walked further ahead then I. 

“Oh sorry I didn’t realize I was walking so fast.” She said as she stared at my belly. I hadn’t noticed that my shirt rolled up. I tugged it down and then realized that I had been sucking in before which is why it went down. I was too out of breath to suck in. 

My cheeks heated as I tried to pull it down again and failed. 

“You’ve gained a bit of weight, huh?” She teased as she poked my belly. “Maybe we shouldn’t go to that bakery later you certainly don’t look like you need anymore sweets” 

My face was burning with embarrassment but I said nothing. We went into a store where I grabbed some clothes to try on. I got them all in large. When I tried them on they didn't fit right. Which was unusual. I was so used to wearing smalls and mediums.  Large shouldn’t be tight, but they all were. My boobs strained against the tops and I struggled to pull any large pants over my ass. When I walked out of the changing room with no clothes my cousin said “How come you’re not getting anything that one top was so cute”

“I grabbed the wrong size” was all I said, not necessarily a lie.

she looked surprised, “you grabbed it in a large…do you need an XL fatty?” 

Later….

When I got home I was so horny and hungry so I stuffed my face and made myself cum multiple times. Later that night my mom came into my room which I didn’t like because I had so much junk food in my room that I’m kinda embarrassed by.

She noticed all of the sweets and walked over to start looking through everything. “Oh my god, you’re going to turn into a house” 

5 minutes ago, Blondiee18 said:

I had plans to hangout with one of fatphobic cousins. I tried to find an outfit that would hide the +60lbs that I’ve gained but everything seemed so tight. My only pair of jeans made my belly push over the waist band. Some of my leggings had gotten so tight that they left imprints across my lower belly. However the leggings were the only thing that made me look somewhat slim.

I decided on the leggings with a fitted long sleeve top which made my boobs look bigger than I would’ve liked. It’s not that I don’t want big boobs it’s that I try to avoid awkward situations where people comment on my body. 

When we met up at the store she looked me up and down and seemed a little surprised but hadn’t said anything. We walked around and I noticed myself getting out of breath which is something new for me. My suffocating outfit could’ve also played a part in that. I tried to mask the fact that I was out of shape until she eventually walked further ahead then I. 

“Oh sorry I didn’t realize I was walking so fast.” She said as she stared at my belly. I hadn’t noticed that my shirt rolled up. I tugged it down and then realized that I had been sucking in before which is why it went down. I was too out of breath to suck in. 

My cheeks heated as I tried to pull it down again and failed. 

“You’ve gained a bit of weight, huh?” She teased as she poked my belly. “Maybe we shouldn’t go to that bakery later you certainly don’t look like you need anymore sweets” 

My face was burning with embarrassment but I said nothing. We went into a store where I grabbed some clothes to try on. I got them all in large. When I tried them on they didn't fit right. Which was unusual. I was so used to wearing smalls and mediums.  Large shouldn’t be tight, but they all were. My boobs strained against the tops and I struggled to pull any large pants over my ass. When I walked out of the changing room with no clothes my cousin said “How come you’re not getting anything that one top was so cute”

“I grabbed the wrong size” was all I said, not necessarily a lie.

she looked surprised, “you grabbed it in a large…do you need an XL fatty?” 

Later….

When I got home I was so horny and hungry so I stuffed my face and made myself cum multiple times. Later that night my mom came into my room which I didn’t like because I had so much junk food in my room that I’m kinda embarrassed by.

She noticed all of the sweets and walked over to start looking through everything. “Oh my god, you’re going to turn into a house” 

Oh God that's so hot ! 🥵

• Curvage Model

I kept tugging it down and it would stay down for a few seconds but as soon as I moved my belly began to peek out the bottom for everyone to see. 

We were somewhere where I didn’t know anyone so I didn’t mind so much but my cheeks still heated when I would catch someone staring. This shirt is a extra large, sure it’s supposed to be tight but not THIS tight. 

My boyfriend poked my belly and I tugged my shirt down again but it did no good. I needed to get new ones. We went into this one store which had this really cute top I grabbed one in a small because it looked a little big. I asked the lady at the counter for a dressing room. 

when she unlocked the door I caught her staring at my belly but I ignored it. I pulled the shirt over my head. It was really tight around my swollen breast I couldn’t fully cover them. I kept pulling it down hoping to get it over them when suddenly I heard the seams tear. I was so embarrassed and had no clue what I was going to tell the worker. 

I put my clothes back on and walked out ashamed of what had just happened. I approached the woman who was putting tags on shirts, “I’m so sorry I accidentally ripped this I’ll pay for it.” 

When she moved her head to look at me they landed on my belly then she looked at my face shocked. “My god what size did you grab this material is meant to stretch.” 

“I-uh I don’t remember.” I mumbled.

She snatched it for, my hands and flipped it over looking at the tag. 

Her eyes widened “Small?! You are not a small I’m a small,” she gestured towards her toned tiny waist. She walked over the the rack in grabbed the same shirt, “Here, you are a large.” 

I tried the large on and it fit perfectly. 

I was going to wear my new shirt since it fit better then what I was currently wearing, but when I told me feeder that he stopped me. 

“I want everyone to see what you’re doing to your body keep that on” he squeezed my stretch mark covered love handles. 

F9B107D4-08A2-4D2D-8A23-A4BB87A95B23.thumb.png.6854c874f98a2a9546477a66398eb822.pngD72A4997-779D-4FA9-A5D3-2F46C1F9D500.thumb.png.765f795a2b2a4230d90edc6bd03fa3c3.png

• Curvage Model

Chapter 7

I struggled to pull the shorts  over my ass but when I finally did I could feel them squeezing it tightly. The shirt I had chosen to wear felt more snug on my swollen breasts. I was going to wear an old sports bra but when I had tried pulling it over my boobs it wouldn’t budge. 

My intent was to make a yoga video. I hadn’t done yoga since I had gained 60lbs+. The last time I had done it I had defined abs and weighed 120lbs. I was no longer in shape as I once was. 

the first poses were simple but I could still feel how tight everything felt I could feel my new weight making me feel heavier. I had always taken the advanced version of poses before however now when I attempted them I could feel my fat getting in the way of my flexibility. 

I had been decently flexible before but now my own body was preventing me from bending fully the way that I had. My breathing increased  as I struggled to hold poses for more then 10 or 20 seconds. 

I was so surprised that this was so challenging for me. I mean I should still have some muscle right? But when I looked at my thighs that had nearly doubled in size and were covered in stretch marks and cellulite it made sense. 

Yoga video tomorrow 🙈💕8B9209F9-BD16-48ED-9775-7CFA1809E0B6.thumb.jpeg.bc0bd304db002ce8ae16cce57c569447.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Chapter 8
A group of my friends I haven’t seen in a while asked me to go on a trip with them. I agreed but forgot about the fact that they haven’t seen me in so long and I’m not exactly the same. I never post pictures of myself on social media and none of them FaceTime me so they would have no clue that I’ve gained 60lbs+ since they last saw me. 

I packed my old bathing suit assuming it would fit as well as some of my leggings and crop tops. Obviously I knew I had gained weight because the whole  thing has been pretty intentional but the leggings are stretchy I assumed it would cover up my weight gain. 

We all met at the airport. I was the first to arrive so I grabbed some food because I was starving. I went to McDonald’s and got my usual, 2 double hamburgers, a large fry, 2 sundaes, and 2 apple pies. I was nearly done when I heard someone call my name. I whipped my head around and sucked in my much softer belly. 

“Oh, uh, hi. I didn’t realize you were here” I felt my cheeks heat in embarrassment from being seen like this. 

She looked at all of  the food in front of me and then back at me, “yeah. You have your location on so I just followed it.” She walked around the table and went to grab the chair but stopped herself, “sorry it looks like you have someone sitting here already?”

I was a bit confused until I realized that she was right it did look like someone was eating with me. “No it’s just me, I was uh, just really hungry.”

I noticed her eyes landed lower then I would’ve liked. Instead of staring at my boobs that were 5X bigger then they used to be her eyes landed on the roll on my belly. It strained against my sweatpants waistband that tightened as I ate. “You know, you really shouldn’t eat that crap it’s not good for you.”

“I don’t usually” was all I said. 

she gave me a knowing look, “yeah right, maybe last year. My cousin tells me you always go to the McDonald’s she works at and order an insane amount”

Before I could respond I heard my other friends approaching and quickly threw my food in the nearest garbage can. When I returned my friend who sat with me chuckled, “you can hide the food but you can’t hide that,” she poked my belly. 

I blushed and then one of my friends hugged me from behind, “oh wow! Someone’s softer, look at that ass! Getting curvy girl.” She winked at me and smiled. 

“she’s not curvy she’s chubby” my snobby friend said. She pinched my belly, “you look like you should size up in those pants.” 

I couldn’t think of a response but luckily one of my other friends showed up and changed the conversation, “hey guys! I got us all matching shirts to where let’s put them on now so we can take pictures at the airport” 

She  handed each of us shirts that were all XS and matched her own. She waited outside of the bathroom for us while we all changed. In the bathroom we all went into the same stall, I wanted to go into my own now feeling self conscious but they had forced me to go into the same one as them. 

“you don’t need to be embarrassed just because you are bigger then us you know we are just teasing you” 

That made me feel more at ease, I pulled my shirt off and grabbed the new one. I pulled it over my head and then found it stuck over my boobs. If I could just pull this over them. I pulled and pulled. 

“it’s okay if you can’t get it on I’m sure she will understand.” My friend comforted me.

My snobby friend looked up when she heard that and smirked, “She’s going to be pissed. Fatty.” 

“Would you stop being mean to her, who cares if she let herself go.” My friend replied. 

“I do, we are all supposed to be fit” was her response, 

Right as the final word left her mouth the shirt pulled over my breasts and covered a little less then half of my belly. “I am fit, I might have gained a bit of weight but I’m still skinny like you.”

They all chuckled at that. “It’s okay to not be skinny and you’re not.” My friend exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the stall when I felt someone’s hand wrap around my wrist, “You should put your other shirt on” my friend said. 

“Ugh would you guys stop I look fine” I walked out and caught multiple people staring at my belly. I knew it was a bit snug and I was a bit bigger but I didn’t realize how much bigger I looked in this. I felt my cheeks heating and then caught my reflection in a mirror. “Oh” I muttered.

“What the-“ my friend was standing around the corner. “Ummm if it doesn’t fit you can put your other shirt on”.

“it looks fine” I said knowing that while my cheeks heated so did the spot between my thighs. 

The next day I woke up and realized that I had no other option but to wear the crop tops that I brought. I wouldn’t eat as much to try and hide my inner Feedee. I mean luckily I still look skinny in this…right? 🐷

Blondiee18.thumb.png.fcd0f3e9502be10a3f068fa7009cfcd7.pngD70A3C5C-1BB0-43CB-B327-E07EF8D48375.thumb.jpeg.d08d7df162ac8717bf12c2bb37ba270e.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Blondiee18 said:

Chapter 8
A group of my friends I haven’t seen in a while asked me to go on a trip with them. I agreed but forgot about the fact that they haven’t seen me in so long and I’m not exactly the same. I never post pictures of myself on social media and none of them FaceTime me so they would have no clue that I’ve gained 60lbs+ since they last saw me. 

I packed my old bathing suit assuming it would fit as well as some of my leggings and crop tops. Obviously I knew I had gained weight because the whole  thing has been pretty intentional but the leggings are stretchy I assumed it would cover up my weight gain. 

We all met at the airport. I was the first to arrive so I grabbed some food because I was starving. I went to McDonald’s and got my usual, 2 double hamburgers, a large fry, 2 sundaes, and 2 apple pies. I was nearly done when I heard someone call my name. I whipped my head around and sucked in my much softer belly. 

“Oh, uh, hi. I didn’t realize you were here” I felt my cheeks heat in embarrassment from being seen like this. 

She looked at all of  the food in front of me and then back at me, “yeah. You have your location on so I just followed it.” She walked around the table and went to grab the chair but stopped herself, “sorry it looks like you have someone sitting here already?”

I was a bit confused until I realized that she was right it did look like someone was eating with me. “No it’s just me, I was uh, just really hungry.”

I noticed her eyes landed lower then I would’ve liked. Instead of staring at my boobs that were 5X bigger then they used to be her eyes landed on the roll on my belly. It strained against my sweatpants waistband that tightened as I ate. “You know, you really shouldn’t eat that crap it’s not good for you.”

she gave me a knowing look, “yeah right, maybe last year. My cousin tells me you always go to the McDonald’s she works at and order an insane amount”

Before I could respond I heard my other friends approaching and quickly threw my food in the nearest garbage can. When I returned my friend who sat with me chuckled, “you can hide the food but you can’t hide that,” she poked my belly. 

I blushed and then one of my friends hugged me from behind, “oh wow! Someone’s softer, look at that ass! Getting curvy girl.” She winked at me and smiled. 

“she’s not curvy she’s chubby” my snobby friend said. She pinched my belly, “you look like you should size up in those pants.” 

I couldn’t think of a response but luckily one of my other friends showed up and changed the conversation, “hey guys! I got us all matching shirts to where let’s put them on now so we can take pictures at the airport” 

She  handed each of us shirts that were all XS and matched her own. She waited outside of the bathroom for us while we all changed. In the bathroom we all went into the same stall, I wanted to go into my own now feeling self conscious but they had forced me to go into the same one as them. 

“you don’t need to be embarrassed just because you are bigger then us you know we are just teasing you” 

That made me feel more at ease, I pulled my shirt off and grabbed the new one. I pulled it over my head and then found it stuck over my boobs. If I could just pull this over them. I pulled and pulled. 

“it’s okay if you can’t get it on I’m sure she will understand.” My friend comforted me.

My snobby friend looked up when she heard that and smirked, “She’s going to be pissed. Fatty.” 

“Would you stop being mean to her, who cares if she let herself go.” My friend replied. 

Right as the final word left her mouth the shirt pulled over my breasts and covered a little less then half of my belly. “I am fit, I might have gained a bit of weight but I’m still skinny like you.”

They all chuckled at that. “It’s okay to not be skinny and you’re not.” My friend exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the stall when I felt someone’s hand wrap around my wrist, “You should put your other shirt on” my friend said. 

“Ugh would you guys stop I look fine” I walked out and caught multiple people staring at my belly. I knew it was a bit snug and I was a bit bigger but I didn’t realize how much bigger I looked in this. I felt my cheeks heating and then caught my reflection in a mirror. “Oh” I muttered.

“What the-“ my friend was standing around the corner. “Ummm if it doesn’t fit you can put your other shirt on”.

“it looks fine” I said knowing that while my cheeks heated so did the spot between my thighs. 

The next day I woke up and realized that I had no other option but to wear the crop tops that I brought. I wouldn’t eat as much to try and hide my inner Feedee. I mean luckily I still look skinny in this…right? 🐷

Blondiee18.thumb.png.fcd0f3e9502be10a3f068fa7009cfcd7.pngD70A3C5C-1BB0-43CB-B327-E07EF8D48375.thumb.jpeg.d08d7df162ac8717bf12c2bb37ba270e.jpeg

You look superb it to me.

8 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

Chapter 8

This is one of the best weight gain story scenarios I have heard

• Curvage Model

Chapter 9

Running into my ex was so embarrassing. I haven’t been in many relationships but every time I saw my ex it was so embarrassing. This time however was even worse. 

I had been wearing a pink dress that had fit me so perfectly before. Now the material strained against my ass and boobs as well as outlines my belly. I was doing some grocery shopping which is ironic since that’s where we ran into each other last time. 

I had filled my basket up with 14 pints of ice cream because of a new “challenge” I was going to be doing. I turned the corner and suddenly bumped into someone. 

“owe watch where you’re going fat as-“ I watched as realization hit him. “Blondiee?” He chuckled.

“That was rude” was the only thing I could think to say I grabbed his out stretched hand and he seemed surprised by my new weight as he pulled me up. 

“you look like you’ve been eating good…” he looked into my basket, “or bad I should say”

my cheeks heated in embarrassment. 

He looked like realization hit him for a second I didn’t know why but then he said, “wait, are you pregnant?”

I was shocked…how could he even think that. “What? Why?”

“because your belly is so much rounder I can see it through your dress and your boobs have like tripled in size looks like your dress is struggling to hold them in…”

“no im not pregnant I just really like food” I said. 

He looked me up and down and chuckled, “damn did you just discover it or something you must’ve gained at least 60lbs”

“I haven’t gained that much…” i accidentally dropped one of the pints of ice cream and when i bent over to pick it up I heard him mutter a curse under his breath.

“you’ve gotten so much bigger then I realized. What does your old cheer team think? There’s no way they are still friends with you.” 

“They are actually” I said even though I knew it wasn’t really true. We still saw each other sometimes but they teased me constantly. “If you would excuse me I have to go”

“yeah to the gym” he said with a smirk before walking away. 
CopyofBlondiee18.thumb.png.b9258c488141d78b76a05870351f5b7c.png
the dress I was wearing 💕

6 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

Chapter 9

Running into my ex was so embarrassing. I haven’t been in many relationships but every time I saw my ex it was so embarrassing. This time however was even worse. 

I had been wearing a pink dress that had fit me so perfectly before. Now the material strained against my ass and boobs as well as outlines my belly. I was doing some grocery shopping which is ironic since that’s where we ran into each other last time. 

I had filled my basket up with 14 pints of ice cream because of a new “challenge” I was going to be doing. I turned the corner and suddenly bumped into someone. 

“owe watch where you’re going fat as-“ I watched as realization hit him. “Blondiee?” He chuckled.

“That was rude” was the only thing I could think to say I grabbed his out stretched hand and he seemed surprised by my new weight as he pulled me up. 

“you look like you’ve been eating good…” he looked into my basket, “or bad I should say”

He looked like realization hit him for a second I didn’t know why but then he said, “wait, are you pregnant?”

“because your belly is so much rounder I can see it through your dress and your boobs have like tripled in size looks like your dress is struggling to hold them in…”

He looked me up and down and chuckled, “damn did you just discover it or something you must’ve gained at least 60lbs”

“I haven’t gained that much…” i accidentally dropped one of the pints of ice cream and when i bent over to pick it up I heard him mutter a curse under his breath.

“you’ve gotten so much bigger then I realized. What does your old cheer team think? There’s no way they are still friends with you.” 

“They are actually” I said even though I knew it wasn’t really true. We still saw each other sometimes but they teased me constantly. “If you would excuse me I have to go”

Would love to see a photo of you standing in this dress!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 12:16 AM, Blondiee18 said:

Chapter 8

You look so skinny ;)

On 3/23/2024 at 11:12 AM, Blondiee18 said:

Chapter 9

If I was your ex I'd be impressed with your gain, incredibly hot, keep it up love

• Curvage Model

Hey guys! I’ve had some requests to write some more so I have a new “Chapter” I’m going to post. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read these it means a lot to me I’m also kinda venturing out of the true story aspect of it because there’s only so much I can write about as far as true stories go. The beginning chapters are 100% unfabricated true stories. Some of the more recent ones are true with some things added for entertainment. The newest one that I wrote is something that is kinda just inspired by my friend coming over and then a fantasy that I had becuase of it. I can specify in the beginning of the chapter if it’s true or not. Thank you! I hope you guys enjoy ☺️💕

• Curvage Model
Posted (edited)

Chapter 10

(Inspired by my friend coming over causing me to fantasize 😉)

I didn’t have my friends over too often, usually just my boyfriend. Partly because I was embarrassed about the large amount of food that I kept in my room. I had told my friend that she could sleep over which I knew ultimately meant I would eat less food and have to find somewhere to hide a lot of it. I had decided to wear a pair of pajamas. They didn’t not fit , they were just more snug than they used to be. The top that I had closed had my boobs nearly spilling out of it. When I sat down my belly covered my waist band. When I looked down, I had assumed it wouldn’t be noticeable to her though it was only noticeable to me because of the angle. I mean I am still skinny. I had only gained a few pounds. Maybe more than a few but 5 '7 is somewhat tall so it’s not that noticeable…right? 

When I answered the door I caught her eyes lingering on my belly and then up to my swollen breasts. I brushed it off and we caught up for a bit. We then went up to my room.

“Is that a mini fridge?” She said as she walked over and ran her fingers over the top of it. 

“yeah” I replied casually even though I was hoping she wouldn’t open it. “Would you like something to drink?” I planned on grabbing it for her myself. 

“Sure, what do you have?” She asked as she opened the fridge. 

I immediately felt embarrassed despite her not even having noticed yet. There were some things I couldn’t hide. 

“Why do you have tubs of ice cream in the fridge? Won’t they melt?”

I felt the heat rising up my neck to my cheeks, “Oh umm yeah. They are like milkshakes once they melt.” 

“Milkshakes? You drink them as if they are milkshakes?” She looked surprised. Her eyes found their way to my belly again. 

“I mean yeah sometimes.” I said. 

“Geez no wonder you’ve gotten so chubby lately.” 

I’m definitely not chubby so I’m not sure what she’s talking about. I laughed sarcastically, “haha very funny. I’m just as skinny as you.”

She actually found that very funny. I mean sure i've gained a bit of weight but definitely not enough for her to be calling me chubby.

She walked over to me and smirked, “You are not as skinny as me”. She then grabbed my lower belly, her finger resting in my belly button. She moved her hand to jiggle my belly. “This is not skinny…” She then gestured to her defined abs, “This is.” She walked around me looking at the damage caused by all of the ice cream. “You used to look like me. Not so much anymore.” I then felt her hands grip my hips, “I mean you actually have love handles now”

“I mean i've gained a few pounds but it's not that much i'm definitely still skinny” I said as I wrapped my arms around me in an attempt to cover up. 

“There's no hiding that. You're not skinny anymore. Which is fine but you should really start working out or something” 

The night continued on without a mention of our previous conversation. By the end of the night I was absolutely famished. I don't know how she wasn't hungry at all. By the time she fell asleep my belly was making sounds because I was so hungry. I quietly snuck into my closet where I had hid all of my snacks. I layed there on the floor playing with my belly and eating as much as I could as fast as I could, worried that she would hear me and come look. After devouring more than half of my snack collection I snuck back out of the closet to grab a pint of ice cream. I chugged it while rubbing my swollen belly.

I woke up confused as to where I was. Suddenly I realized I was in my closet the memories of last night coming back to me. When I looked up my friend was standing in the doorway of the closet looking at me and all of the empty food wrappers surrounding me.

The look on her face was pure disgust I waited for her to say something and when she didnt I decided I would break the awkward silence. “I must have fallen asleep in here”

Her eyes found mine, “I mean I guess youre bound to pass out after eating all of that. Gosh, its not wonder youve gotten so fat. Now that you’re not wearing your pajamas its clear youve gained quite a bit of weight.” 

“No I swear its only like 20lbs” I knew that wasnt true ive gained at least 60lbs+. 

9838B94B-D80D-45DF-BB7A-49B6B25A6584.thumb.jpeg.10ae054d25f3aaea479fbb65d9ee3c9d.jpegUntitleddesign.thumb.png.3e580615ad107f9eb159720aad392041.pngUntitleddesign.thumb.png.4d6d65bca9deced7ad747d1e1fab837b.png

Edited by Blondiee18

gosh Blondie, your stories are so sexy to read 🥰

and whats even more sexy are the pictures showing off what you are doing to yourself! I mean your hips are literally splitting open from all the new fat cells you are growing every day. your poor skin is on the defence everywhere around your body because you keep pumping icecream into yourself. It's so hot to see you blow up in no time, at this rate you'll be obese soon, then morbidly obese. Everyone will notice, your friends, your parents, your family. When you go to the supermarket, people will recognise you in shock. they will be judging. and some might be secretly hoping for you to blow up even more.

you're a feederism fantasy becoming true 🥰 and we love the content you share!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, woldock said:

gosh Blondie, your stories are so sexy to read 🥰

and whats even more sexy are the pictures showing off what you are doing to yourself! I mean your hips are literally splitting open from all the new fat cells you are growing every day. your poor skin is on the defence everywhere around your body because you keep pumping icecream into yourself. It's so hot to see you blow up in no time, at this rate you'll be obese soon, then morbidly obese. Everyone will notice, your friends, your parents, your family. When you go to the supermarket, people will recognise you in shock. they will be judging. and some might be secretly hoping for you to blow up even more.

you're a feederism fantasy becoming true 🥰 and we love the content you share!

Thank you so much that so sweet of you I’m really glad you like it 😊

9 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

Capítulo 10

(Inspirado por la llegada de mi amigo, lo que me hizo fantasear 😉 )

No invitaba a mis amigos muy a menudo, generalmente solo a mi novio. En parte porque me daba vergüenza la gran cantidad de comida que guardaba en mi habitación. Le había dicho a mi amiga que podía quedarse a dormir, lo que sabía que en última instancia significaba que comería menos comida y tendría que encontrar un lugar donde esconder mucha comida. Había decidido ponerme un pijama. No encajaban, simplemente estaban más ajustados que antes. La parte superior que había cerrado casi tenía mis pechos saliendo de ella. Cuando me senté, mi vientre cubrió mi cintura. Cuando miré hacia abajo, supuse que ella no lo notaría, aunque yo solo lo noté debido al ángulo. Quiero decir que todavía estoy flaco. Sólo había ganado unos cuantos kilos. Tal vez más de unos pocos, pero 5'7 es algo alto, por lo que no se nota tanto... ¿verdad? 

Cuando abrí la puerta, vi sus ojos deteniéndose en mi vientre y luego en mis pechos hinchados. Lo descarté y nos alcanzamos por un rato. Luego subimos a mi habitación.

"¿Eso es un mini refrigerador?" Dijo mientras se acercaba y pasaba los dedos por encima. 

"Sí", respondí casualmente a pesar de que esperaba que ella no la abriera. "¿Quieres algo de beber?" Planeaba quitárselo yo mismo. 

"Claro, ¿qué tienes?" Preguntó mientras abría la nevera. 

Inmediatamente me sentí avergonzado a pesar de que ella ni siquiera se había dado cuenta todavía. Había algunas cosas que no podía ocultar. 

“¿Por qué tienes tarrinas de helado en el frigorífico? ¿No se derretirán?

Sentí el calor subiendo por mi cuello hasta mis mejillas, "Oh umm, sí. Son como batidos una vez que se derriten”. 

“¿Batidos? ¿Los bebes como si fueran batidos? Ella pareció sorprendida. Sus ojos encontraron de nuevo su camino hacia mi vientre. 

"Quiero decir, sí a veces". Yo dije. 

"Caray, no es de extrañar que te hayas vuelto tan gordita últimamente". 

Definitivamente no soy gordita así que no estoy segura de qué está hablando. Me reí sarcásticamente, “jaja muy gracioso. Soy tan delgada como tú”.

De hecho, eso le pareció muy divertido. Quiero decir, seguro que he ganado un poco de peso, pero definitivamente no lo suficiente como para que ella me llame gordito.

Se acercó a mí y sonrió: "No eres tan delgada como yo". Luego me agarró la parte inferior del vientre y apoyó el dedo en mi ombligo. Movió su mano para sacudir mi vientre. "Esto no es flaco..." Luego señaló sus definidos abdominales, "Esto sí lo es". Caminó a mi alrededor mirando el daño causado por todo el helado. “Solías parecerte a mí. Ya no tanto”. Entonces sentí sus manos agarrar mis caderas, "Quiero decir, ahora tienes michelines".

"Quiero decir, he ganado algunas libras, pero no es tanto, definitivamente todavía estoy delgada", dije mientras me rodeaba con mis brazos en un intento de cubrirme. 

“No se puede ocultar eso. Ya no estás flaco. Lo cual está bien, pero deberías empezar a hacer ejercicio o algo así”. 

La noche continuó sin mencionar nuestra conversación anterior. Al final de la noche estaba absolutamente hambrienta. No sé cómo no tenía nada de hambre. Cuando se quedó dormida, mi barriga hacía ruidos porque tenía mucha hambre. Me metí silenciosamente en mi armario donde había escondido todos mis bocadillos. Me quedé tirada en el suelo jugando con mi barriga y comí todo lo que pude lo más rápido que pude, preocupada de que ella me escuchara y viniera a ver. Después de devorar más de la mitad de mi colección de bocadillos, salí a hurtadillas del armario para tomar medio litro de helado. Lo bebí mientras me frotaba el vientre hinchado.

Me desperté confundido sobre dónde estaba. De repente me di cuenta de que estaba en mi armario y los recuerdos de anoche volvieron a mí. Cuando levanté la vista, mi amigo estaba parado en la puerta del armario mirándome a mí y a todos los envoltorios de comida vacíos que me rodeaban.

La expresión de su rostro era puro disgusto. Esperé a que dijera algo y cuando no lo hizo decidí romper el incómodo silencio. "Debo haberme quedado dormido aquí"

Sus ojos encontraron los míos, “Quiero decir, supongo que seguramente te desmayarás después de comer todo eso. Dios, no es de extrañar que hayas engordado tanto. Ahora que no estás en pijama está claro que has ganado bastante peso”. 

“No, te juro que solo pesa 20 libras”. Sabía que eso no era cierto. He ganado al menos 60 libras o más. 

9838B94B-D80D-45DF-BB7A-49B6B25A6584.thumb.jpeg.10ae054d25f3aaea479fbb65d9ee3c9d.jpegUntitleddesign.thumb.png.3e580615ad107f9eb159720aad392041.pngUntitleddesign.thumb.png.4d6d65bca9deced7ad747d1e1fab837b.png

I really live your storys, real or fantasies, no matters, i loved , please More 😍❤️

4 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

No I don’t see myself ever having a feeder side, I’m very into contrast and am not dominate at all. 😊

Contrast is where it's at 💯% 😍

Her feeder will stay slim, while she will turn herself into a huge fatty. People will wonder why he is with such a fat girl. In bed, he will seem small in comparison with her massive body. Her stretch marks stand in a sharp contrast to the idea that she "can just lose the weight again": no, she will not be able to return from going down this path of being a feedee. And every week that goes by, she will be more and more unfit than her feeder, making it even harder for her to get back on track if she wanted to. Her appetite will become harder and harder to saturate, and she won't be able to stop herself from stuffing herself silly in front of other people, even when she doesn't want to. The biggest contrast though, and everyone can see this, is at which rate it is possible to forever say goodbye to a slim body and turn yourself into a fatty. And below the surface, she will not be able to turn off her feedee thoughts again, her total loss of control over her fantasies a striking contrast to how she kept them at bay before embarking on this journey 🥵 She won't be able to fake innocence before long...

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, woldock said:

Contrast is where it's at 💯% 😍

Her feeder will stay slim, while she will turn herself into a huge fatty. People will wonder why he is with such a fat girl. In bed, he will seem small in comparison with her massive body. Her stretch marks stand in a sharp contrast to the idea that she "can just lose the weight again": no, she will not be able to return from going down this path of being a feedee. And every week that goes by, she will be more and more unfit than her feeder, making it even harder for her to get back on track if she wanted to. Her appetite will become harder and harder to saturate, and she won't be able to stop herself from stuffing herself silly in front of other people, even when she doesn't want to. The biggest contrast though, and everyone can see this, is at which rate it is possible to forever say goodbye to a slim body and turn yourself into a fatty. And below the surface, she will not be able to turn off her feedee thoughts again, her total loss of control over her fantasies a striking contrast to how she kept them at bay before embarking on this journey 🥵 She won't be able to fake innocence before long...

That sounds so hot…exactly why I like contrast 🥵🥵🥵