Cahabent Morph Archive

ThatOneCoolDude

17 hours ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

Yeah. Looks like they took you down too, man.

No. My page is still up. I had a Taylor morph that I took down basically to avoid a similar fate, but I think they'll still find some way to screw me. It wasn't even that good. I uploaded a version here. I might repost an updated version at some point just for kicks.

First Pokimane, and now this happens. It's like the apocalypse was 12 years off.

17 hours ago, jacknife said:

cahabent,

A member of DeviantArt staff has indefinitely banned your account. As this is an indefinite ban, it will not expire.

The administrator also added the following comment: Submission of unacceptable manipulated media content exploiting the likenesses of female celebrities

This message has been generated automatically. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Help Desk or send an email to [email protected].

Thank you,
DeviantArt Staff

Yeah sadly this happened a lot, plenty of celebrity pictures online. But you basically can't do anything with it apparently. There's not a copyright on all of them tho

34 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

No. My page is still up. I had a Taylor morph that I took down basically to avoid a similar fate, but I think they'll still find some way to screw me. It wasn't even that good. I uploaded a version here. I might repost an updated version at some point just for kicks.

First Pokimane, and now this happens. It's like the apocalypse was 12 years off.

Phew. For some reason I wasn’t able to go to your account yesterday, but now it works fine.

Don’t worry, I think you’ll be okay unless they ever do a Summer Rae or Emma purge.

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice
1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

eh i just deleted my account. I don't want to mess with this at all right now. 

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice
2 minutes ago, fatgirllover1989 said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

do you have the cobie smulders one from years ago where she's wearing an orange top and shorts

9 hours ago, chubbyblubber said:

fatland amy lee.jpg

fatland_alexandra_dedarrio_by_cahabent_ddxk49f-fullview.jpg

fatland_november_21_by_cahabent_devskxm-fullview.jpg

fatlandalexabliss.jpg

fatlandalisonbrie_by_cahabent_ddm7sc6-fullview.jpg

fatlandaubreyplaza.jpg

fatlandcandacebailey_by_cahabent_de4a18m-fullview.jpg

fatlandemmaroberts.jpg

fatlandgalgadot_by_cahabent_ddc4tln-fullview.jpg

fatlandgillianjacobs.jpg

fatlandkaleycuoco.jpg

fatlandkatyperry.jpg

fatlandladygaga.jpg

fatlandnataliedormer.jpg

fatlandscarlettjohansson.jpg

You know, while we’re on the subject of Fatland, I think I have an idea for the long-awaited issue #16. It could be called “Wrestling’s Hottest Heavyweights” or something.

IMG-0249.jpg

Mandy’s gimmick was always the hot model girl, so the whole Ashley Graham size 16 thing would probably fit her well (Look, I don’t know much about supermodels lol).

spacer.png

Maybe it could have a fabulous shot of a 210 lb. Deonna Purrazzo showing off her pear-shaped figure on the beach.

spacer.png

Then, I’m thinking of having a nice shot of big, bottom-heavy Liv Morgan being a nice mix of muscle and fat (but mostly fat, of course). I feel like it would work well since Liv was also in a fitness magazine last year, although, sadly she was not on the cover.

F7Ndv4UXAAABySw?format=jpg&name=orig

If anyone has a good scan of this insert, though, that would be cool.