• Curvage Model

Just went and updated my ringlight situation (seriously you guys would bully me for how rigged my light/tripod situation has been up to this point) and the sweetest old man in what I guess is his 70s was my cashier and he asked me so nicely if I was a famous YouTuber. 😭😭 

It would likely break his brain if I told him what I really use it for 🤭

6 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

Just went and updated my ringlight situation (seriously you guys would bully me for how rigged my light/tripod situation has been up to this point) and the sweetest old man in what I guess is his 70s was my cashier and he asked me so nicely if I was a famous YouTuber. 😭😭 

That’s actually surprisingly sweet and wholesome. 🥲

Guest crossfitfeeder
1 hour ago, Riley Parker said:

It's YouTube adjacent haha. But the full explanation might break their concept of the Internet 

11 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

Had way too much fun filming last night! Can't wait for this one to drop 🥵🥰 I follow so many bikini baristas on IG but there's never any fatties!! 

Media_231030_223813.thumb.gif.ca05f3f03b712ad3ec4561252194fb2f.gifMedia_231030_223907.thumb.gif.b8ff873967acbabbba9579889bf952a2.gif

Please can someone message me if you know of a way to somehow have these gifs permanently grafted onto the inside of my eyelids?  Thanks.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Jt2412 said:

Google glass was close ha…. What are you up to this night of gluttony?

I am working for a bit, gonna grab some burgers on the way home and then probably go watch Jennifer's Body in bed and munch on Halloween candy 😋 Pretty solid plan! 

1 hour ago, Riley Parker said:

Funnily enough I worked at Starbucks for like 4 years 😜 It's apparent in the video because my customer service voice is very present 

Just have to say: I don’t think anyone truly understands what a “customer service voice” is unless they’ve worked in customer service themselves. I’ve had lots of conversations with coworkers about this. 😂

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Buffet Belly Stuffer said:

Just have to say: I don’t think anyone truly understands what a “customer service voice” is unless they’ve worked in customer service themselves. I’ve had lots of conversations with coworkers about this. 😂

Mine is over the top bubbly and sweet and then once they are out of earshot I'm back to talking shit with my coworkers 😂

2 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

Someone bought me lunch today and requested I have two triple patty burgers and a milkshake and needless to say, my belly is haaaaappy and full!

20231101_151401.thumb.jpg.52d616ddef37caba83a49cf57c957028.jpg20231101_151327.thumb.jpg.4b4fdab55af8541609bff569d44e2035.jpg

Hope you're going to keep that belly happy and full by feeding it at dinner-time, too.

Btw, can I just say that your make-up and hair are always absolutely immaculate.  I LOVE how you do your eyes.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jj22 said:

Hope you're going to keep that belly happy and full by feeding it at dinner-time, too.

Btw, can I just say that your make-up and hair are always absolutely immaculate.  I LOVE how you do your eyes.

Oh you know I will! 

Thank you! 😊 I appreciate that, I love getting ready in the morning, helps me feel the fantasy!