Is anybody else not as into obesity?

Anderssonson

Is anyone else not into obese ladies? I will probably be a real outlier here, but my interest is far more in moderate/low end heavy weight gain. A beer gut in a bikini, a woman gaining from 130lbs up to, say, 230lbs, is an absolute thing of beauty. SofiaGains or even Candii Kayn right now🥵. Bonus marks for formally athletic. But am I the only person on this site who isn't super interested in the 300+, immobility issues, more stretch marks than skin, and constant funnel-eating thing?

I respect people who are into that and don't doubt those women can be beautiful; plus I think most people find any of us weird, but I'm just not into it and curious if I'm totally alone in this.

• Anderssonson changed the title to Is anybody else not as into obesity?
  • Curvage Model

hmmm. I agree as well. As a women that prefers both sexes, a soft curvy woman is a thing of beauty.  You just want to snuggle and caress and hold her.  I want all women to feel strong in there bodies and love who they are, but much over the 250 line on a shorter woman just isnt my style, and I prefer them short too, lol

I used to fall into this category. Obese women were actually a turn off, but I was all about thick thighs, big butts, and cellulite. As time has gone on, though I've just fallen down the rabbit hole. Don't like immobility or stretch marks, but giant bellies and general obesity stuff...now I'm into it. Not sure why it went from turn off to turn on, but here we are.

Guest grateful
5 hours ago, Wendy said:

Fat turns me on SO MUCH. So is difficult for me have enough 🥰

Thank you! It is another world, and those without the experience can't understand. I don't think I will ever find out why I am the way I am, but knowing about myself, and feedback like yours helps me to live skilfully with my characteristics. We are not alone. Thank you! 😍😁

• Curvage Model

I’m different too as in that I don’t care about gaining. My preference is men that have always been chubby/fat and around 300 lbs (between 250-350) (5’8 to 6’1) and crazy high weights or huge transformations do nothing for me.

When I met my husband he was 280 and at one point he got up to 350 just on his own(feeding is just a fantasy for me, and he’s not into it) and I didn’t really even notice and it didn’t make him more or less attractive to me, I’m just happy that he’s back down around 280 because he’s more active and feels better.

If anyone else has a preference for people who have been heavy since they were young please comment! I’m the only person I know that has that particular preference, and I have talked to many people on various sites.

FD282DA0-439C-45EC-A5DA-A4E6FECE03C3.jpeg

Guest Plump_Lover
On 7/24/2023 at 6:28 AM, Anderssonson said:

Is anyone else not into obese ladies? I will probably be a real outlier here, but my interest is far more in moderate/low end heavy weight gain. A beer gut in a bikini, a woman gaining from 130lbs up to, say, 230lbs, is an absolute thing of beauty. SofiaGains or even Candii Kayn right now🥵. Bonus marks for formally athletic. But am I the only person on this site who isn't super interested in the 300+, immobility issues, more stretch marks than skin, and constant funnel-eating thing?

I respect people who are into that and don't doubt those women can be beautiful; plus I think most people find any of us weird, but I'm just not into it and curious if I'm totally alone in this.

I may be a bit more like you because I am into “plump” women, not so much gaining for gaining’s sake alone.

That’s not to say that some women are very attractive at higher weights. It depends on the woman more than the number on the scale. Beauty isn’t about numbers and measurements themselves. I guess I’m a fat admirer rather than a feeder. The idea of being immobile doesn’t really turn me on, and I find watching funnel feeding uncomfortable because I feel like I would drown if someone did that to me.

I am also attracted to women some people call “skinny fat,” who have a relatively slim physique over-all, but are blessed with a distinctly chubby belly that stands out. But I also love overall plump women, or women with curves all over, including belly, breasts, thighs, upper arms, etc.

There are many women on this site whom I find tremendously attractive, but I really wish this was more of a social site because I’m not here just to get off at pictures and videos. I really would like to make friends, but this site is more a way for models to make money, which is perfect if all you want is to jerk off to genuinely beautiful, sexy women, for there are many to choose from here.

I just happen to be drawn to chubby women and love women who may be drawn to big guys because I am one (6’ and 300 lbs). That may make me a bit more like you in preferences. 

I wouldn’t say that I’m “not into obesity”, but I think I’ve started to realize that I prefer the range of around 200-300 pounds (which is still obese). After that point is when you start getting more and more diminishing returns, and eventually many women start to honestly look kind of gross when they reach super high weights (it also becomes undeniably dangerous). 

I also do think that a girl with just a little bit of pudge has her own appeal, and I can even be attracted to thin women, but overall I think I prefer more full on fatties.

On 7/24/2023 at 12:28 PM, Anderssonson said:

Is anyone else not into obese ladies?

Me!

I like pudgy, thick, stout and curvy women and my ideal BMI is 30-35 (e.g. a 5'7" woman weighing between 190 and 225 pounds).

I know that this would be clinically obese but it depends much on bone structure and muscle mass.

I've nothing against SSBBWs but I simply don't find them attractive at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have a thing for former athletes, too.

in "real life" my head turns for women in the 150-200lb range the most.   My wife is 170-180lbs or so I'd guess and I'm plenty happy with that.  When perusing online though I preferred at least 200lbs and probably more like 250-300lbs.  There's definitely a fantasy vs reality thing going on with me which is probably a whole other discussion lol. 

there are many views to look at it... i am definitely into obesity, using the bmi as a reference. over 40 i think is amazing, and ... our ladies up there in the 70s for example, out of charts. i really dont know how they do it, in that regard, i would love that boberry shares a bit more about the daily life of being around 620 pounds. that is difficult to imagine for me. and i am sure not easy to handle.

Guest LuvThickWomen

Yeah I definitely agree. It's still technically obese, but my “ideal” size for a woman is probably a BMI in the 30-35 range with a big 50 inch ass and a noticeable belly. 

Guest StanMarsh50

Everyone has their own preferences, which is cool. I love everything from fit/curvy to obese, but not mostly just “normal” obese and not well over 300 on most women. The golden range for me is probably 200-250 on average height woman. 

My wife started at a fit 5’2” and 125ish pounds when we got married, and now she’s up to 190. I love it! 

Guest They keep getting fatter

I'm the same. What turns me on about obesity is a thin girl gainjing so much weight that she gets obese, rather than obesity per se.

On 7/26/2023 at 2:16 AM, NocturnalDevotion said:

If anyone else has a preference for people who have been heavy since they were young please comment! I’m the only person I know that has that particular preference, and I have talked to many people on various sites.

@NocturnalDevotion

Yeah me...

My first girlfriend was a very attractive model (and still is over 30 years later!) but within months I realised that although I liked her, I wasn't physically attracted to her as much as I should have been.. My next girlfriend was bigger than her but as mad as a box of frogs. Great sex but fuck me she was a nightmare 😂 

I'd known my current partner for a couple of years before we got together and I fancied her like mad.. She was only short (5'0), but had a great ass and chunky legs 😍 30 odd years later, she's still gorgeous- about 100lb heavier now - her ass is still amazing, her legs are still chunky and she's a lot plumper than she was 🥵

So yeah, I'm 50 next month so it's fair to say I've been a lover of the bigger figure for most of my adult life 😍😂

I am definately not into what we here are talking about here in terms of 'obesity' I think.

I think feeling like an outlier is true too, as when the thought might come into ones head about 'feederism' we might think about being attracted to examples of figures over 300 pounds primarily, more than (and not to make a dichotomy) people just having a noticeable tummy. So long as consent and safety is present, I think people should feel empowered enough to at least talk about their fetishes.

The range of sizes included under the feederism umbrella as a fetish has lead to lingering anxiety in me, specifically about assuring my partner I am not into any form of weight gain beyond what they are now. It is reassuring when they tell me my fetish is soft-core though aha