Bebe Rexha

zachi

12 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

Confused Will Ferrell GIF

well unlike twitter deviantart is a artwork site for artists 
while twitter is a social media site that is more for news and info be it political,music,movie/tv stuff  then anything else 
and looks like she has a facebook and youtube channel also going by the websites  in the follow me section of her deviantart profile page 

14 hours ago, ThickNewLook said:

Wow

7F909848-C357-40A5-ACEA-C23FE4D9492D.thumb.jpeg.ea33c19d4f1928b8adf01ae67decce69.jpeg
I really can’t think of any other mainstream celebrity who would gain weight and talk this bluntly about it.

I mean these days it’s a lot easier for women in the public eye to gain weight.  While I really like BeBe’s transparency about her struggles it’s not really ground breaking because of the climate we are now in.  Now if you back to the 80’s and 90’s and look at Delta Burke and her weight gain.

At the time gaining substantial weight for an actress was a definite no no.  Delta Burke was one of the most attractive women of that era of television which is saying something because there was so many to choose from back then.  Her weight gain was well documented and she never really lost it or regained her former svelte body.

Bottom line BeBe is fortunate she is living in a time when she can gain this much weight with little to no social outcry.

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha