Bebe Rexha

zachi

On 4/13/2021 at 9:14 AM, Jhall said:

Yeah. While she doesn’t really like gaining weight, she’s really open about it, which makes her gain way hotter.

Holy shit this is great. Her first major performance since quarantine, and she’s wearing a laughably ill-fitting outfit that shows off her gain in the best way possible. Is it just me, or does it kinda look like she’s wearing Spanx or something? Notice how she has a crease across her stomach.

She is wearing a steel boned corset under her catsuit to hold her in place. You can see it underneath. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/29/2021 at 7:39 AM, jtkirk1701 said:

she is trying to hide her belly  with the black dress and a corset it looks like 

She's definitely been tightly corseted in most of her appearances lately, but you can tell she's still gaining in spite of it, I wish she would let it all free, or maybe we will get lucky and see her gut burst out - she can't contain it forever! 

• 7 months later...

Everyone is saying max power spanx, but that is actually a genuine steel boned corset she's got on. And from the looks of her belly unrestrained in other photos, it is putting in some serious work. I think you can kind of see it in her face in the gif, probably can't wait to get it off.

From how obvious the high power shapewear is under this dress, I wonder if she showed up unexpectedly heavier than when she picked it and didn't like the belly coming out of those gaps.

Earlier this year she posted about how she busted out of a similar black leather piece with a built in corset, lets hope she keeps pushing the limits. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Great content, I love how she’s styling her growing curves. 

It looks like she’s got the usual high powered corset on (which she seems to live in now - not that I’m complaining) and spanx, but the costume is still too tight. There’s only so much you can cinch… can she even breathe, let alone sing, or does she lip sync at these things? 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Jhall said:

I honestly wonder if she just can’t fit into these outfits without shapewear or if she’s just too bloated to control her stomach just by sucking in her gut

Not that Bebe has ever had any trouble working up an appetite.

By the way, the Grammys are in 8 hours. I wonder what the queen of body management (thanks for my new favorite euphemism, @CheekyBastard) will wear?

In her live from a few years ago, she talked about gaining weight on tour and showed how she poses and sucks in her stomach. Even when she was thinner she would give herself extra shape with corsets and shapewear. Below these temporary solutions the weight kept creeping up. She probably ate more freely thinking she could just throw on some spanx or cinch the corset a little tighter next time. But at this point I think she can't fit into a lot of her outfits without plenty of extra "help". Like in her American Idol dress, the corset is so obvious with the design, I think she tried to squeeze into it and realized it wasn't going to work otherwise. Then in her latex catsuit outfits, the corset was barely able to get around her, fully tightened. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 10:37 AM, thadrou90 said:

I think this is a behind-the-scenes photo from her upcoming music video. I then messed with the colors in a weird way to show that, despite the bright lighting/overexposure of the original photo, you can see a lot of her curvy body in that outfit. I hope that's a sign of what we'll glimpse in the music video, too!

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 1.29.59 PM.png

2.png

Wish there was more of her in this outfit, considering she's basically just wearing her shapewear.

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2023 at 8:39 AM, Jhall said:

She also attempts to snatch in her bloated, blown-out waist using corsets:

Funny thing is, back when she weighed 150, she used to just suck in her gut (skip to 1:36):

I wonder when she hit the point where she couldn’t manage her expanding waist on her own? 

I noticed even when Bebe was thinner she occasionally sported corsets to enhance things or for an especially tight outfit. I think in 2020-2021 is when I noticed heavy duty waist training corsets being more a required part of the outfit. I remember in her “Chain My Heart” video thinking that thing looks extremely tight-laced.

At that point, the corset isn’t enhancing curves, it’s the only thing creating them. She probably already had the beginning of a soft ** belly under that snatched hourglass figure. And what’s great for us is the more she relies on corsets, the less work her core does, and the softer it gets. 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha
  • 2 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 5:25 AM, Jhall said:

Like, imagine that Bebe has just finished getting squeezed into her outfit, she looks in the mirror to check herself out, and sees this:

1A2E467F-DD79-4455-807D-B13A55A80858.thumb.jpeg.67d5ce0c3113e043f05c7cbc83e8d093.jpeg
06F88E49-6A56-4DD4-9737-3B5E89E9BB80.thumb.jpeg.0e0ecb40e95a4792e27c600ab6762529.jpegI wonder what happens - like, does she make her wardrobe people cinch up her corset tighter?

Looking at her belly finally unrestricted and unposed at the airport, I’d say it’s an issue of physical limits. Corsets will squish fat around and compress it somewhat, but can’t work miracles (although Bebe pushes those limits and I think it makes her one of the hottest Curvage celebs). I’d say at this point she holds her gut in as much as possible for them to do the corset up to that point, then just tries to survive the performance without passing out 😂

the belly oozing out the bottom and other weird bulges are typical signs of a too-tight corset. It’s a miracle frankly she can still cinch that thing into anything remotely hourglass. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Jhall said:

I just got around to watching this in its entirety, and holy shit, Bebe looks bloated. You can see that her outfit incorporates a corset, but it clearly isn’t doing much

E4F3BD6A-680C-499F-82FA-AD049634556C.jpeg

90214323-580E-4C86-B718-D4F5F4242857.jpeg

CFC41492-0CBB-4692-A8E3-C28F2456AF25.jpeg

Is it just me, or does it look like the dress is supposed to be backless and she’s just strapped into a regular corset and spanx anyways?