Bebe Rexha

zachi

Good to see her out and about again! She looks a bit smaller to me, but not much.

(EDIT: This is what I mean: VMAs last summer vs. now. Much fuller arms and bust back then:

Screenshot2024-03-07at9_02_23AM.thumb.png.5aa3426e9c1c7c843ca3af9865cec4c7.pngMy guess is we'll see her oscillate around the high weight she hit last year for a while, without any major or permanent weight loss. Less clear whether she'll have another growth spurt, but I'm crossing my fingers.

ScreenRecording2024-03-07at8.48.21AM-ezgif.com-speed.gif

ScreenRecording2024-03-07at8.49.02AM-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Good to see her out and about again! She looks a bit smaller to me, but not much.

(EDIT: This is what I mean: VMAs last summer vs. now. Much fuller arms and bust back then:

Screenshot2024-03-07at9_02_23AM.thumb.png.5aa3426e9c1c7c843ca3af9865cec4c7.pngMy guess is we'll see her oscillate around the high weight she hit last year for a while, without any major or permanent weight loss. Less clear whether she'll have another growth spurt, but I'm crossing my fingers.

ScreenRecording2024-03-07at8.48.21AM-ezgif.com-speed.gif

ScreenRecording2024-03-07at8.49.02AM-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

I also thought that she does look a little smaller at first, but part of it might just be that the dress she’s wearing here seems to be pretty loose-fitting. Honestly that comparison you posted makes me think she’s closer to last year’s high weight, though

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Less clear whether she'll have another growth spurt, but I'm crossing my fingers

She is over a month out from her show at Coachella, which is definitely enough time to gain a noticeable amount of weight

1 hour ago, Jhall said:

I also thought that she does look a little smaller at first, but part of it might just be that the dress she’s wearing here seems to be pretty loose-fitting. Honestly that comparison you posted makes me think she’s closer to last year’s high weight, though

Yeah, could be! It's hard to tell. Maybe this is the better comparison, early Feb vs now, about a month apart. Probably not a huge difference, but I do think she's lost some, going just off her arms, or her face.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 12.20.52 PM.png

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Yeah, could be! It's hard to tell. Maybe this is the better comparison, early Feb vs now, about a month apart. Probably not a huge difference, but I do think she's lost some, going just off her arms, or her face.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 12.20.52 PM.png

Is it just me or does she look significantly bigger in this video from her corsetier?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4OF5HWuC9f/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

FD3F06C1-C6F2-401E-A7AB-2F305B3D081E.jpeg

EF75E8B9-0CAF-4D54-9E92-2DA2678D5A37.jpeg