• Curvage Model

Hi lovelies!

I’m Lilly and although i've been a Curvage model for over 1 year, I haven't gotten round to properly introducing myself so here goes!

Like many of you, I gained a few pounds during COVID. Since then, I've embraced being fatter and decided that I would indulge myself to whatever my mouth wants. I was never intentionally gaining, and then I met a feeder... he encouraged me to give up on dieting and allow my greedy ways to settle in.

A little over 1 year ago since we met I was 60kgs (132 lbs). I was super slim and went to the gym 4 times a week. I'm now 80kgs (176 lbs) and I rarely exercise! Although I have gained a lot of weight, I enjoy taking things slowly and seeing where my body will take me! 

Since I was introduced to this wonderful community I've had so much fun filming my gluttonous ways and sharing my journey with you all. I especially love playing with my round stuffed belly and eating yummy food! As you can see from a few of my clips, my feeder is obsessed with my body! He loves to squish, grab and play with my belly whenever he gets the chance! And of course I adore it, all the love and attention I get from him and the Curvage community makes me want to share my body with all of you as much as possible 💕

Here are some before photos to kick things off! 

My Clips :https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/180836-lilcakebaby/content/

received_338282591783288.jpg

20230306_154134.jpg

20230306_154155.jpg

20230306_154213.jpg

Edited by LilCakebaby
grammar

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

You looked fantastic in your 'before' pics but with some extra curves...

Off the charts drop dead gorgeous 🥵🔥

Personally, I prefer natural slow growth- this is a fun thing to do (who doesn't like eating 😄) so take your time and keep doing what you're doing...

Amazing 😍

Thank you so much! I always thought i was so chubby in my before pics hehe but now I'm like wow i was so skinny 😂 Slow growth is so sexy right! I'm so glad you agree 💕

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, snapper said:

I love your size, shape and proportions. Ideal in all ways, from my point of view. Thanks for all the great content. The roll of Oreos on your dresser makes your latest posting that much more seductive. 

AW Thank you! Your most welcome 💕 I'm going to have to buy more Oreos because they were just too good! i've eaten my way through 3 packets this week 🤤

Guest Carcer89
20 hours ago, LilCakebaby said:

Hi Lovelies!

I’m Lilly and although i've been a Curvage model for over 1 year, i haven't gotten round to properly introducing myself! So here goes!

Like many of you, I gained a few pounds during COVID. Since then, I've embraced being fatter and decided that I'll indulge myself to whatever my mouth wants. I was never intentionally gaining, Then I met a feeder... He encouraged me to give up on dieting and allow my greedy ways to settle in.

A little over 1 year ago since we met I was 60kgs (132 lbs) super slim and i went to the gym 4 times a week! I'm now 80kgs (176 lbs) and i rarely exercise! although i have gained a lot of weight i enjoy taking things slowly and seeing where my body will take me! 

Since i was introduced to this wonderful community i've had so much fun filming my gluttonous ways and sharing my journey with you all! I especially love playing with my round stuffed belly and eating yummy food! As you can see from a few of my clips, my feeder is obsessed with my body! He loves to squish, grab and play with my belly when ever he gets the chance! And of course i adore it, all the love and attention i get from him and the Curvage community makes me want to share my body with all of you as much as possible 💕

Awesome that you've started a thread, I look forward to seeing your updates.

I reckon the extra pounds suit you (although you were a knockout before).

• Curvage Model
On 3/7/2023 at 12:23 PM, Carcer89 said:

Awesome that you've started a thread, I look forward to seeing your updates.

I reckon the extra pounds suit you (although you were a knockout before).

I'll try my best to update as much as I can! Also, thank you hehe 😊 I thought I was a bit squishy before... little did I know!

1 minute ago, LilCakebaby said:

I thought you might like to see the difference 1 year does to a girl who's been eating till her hearts content 🤤

20230308_215423.jpg

Might like?

I absolutely adore your body to be honest😍

Deliciously soft looking, beautiful rolls, boobs growing - simply stunning🥵

Oh, and I simply adore the fact you're natural and unshaved - that's just the icing on top of a incredibly delicious looking cake... 😍

Simply stunning🥰

4 hours ago, LilCakebaby said:

I'll try my best to update as much as I can! Also, thank you hehe 😊 I thought I was a bit squishy before... little did I know!

The new squishy looks so much better, it‘s a wounderful state. And it certainly feels better - especially for your partner. This looks so cuddly 😍

• Curvage Model
On 3/8/2023 at 10:17 PM, sconesy73 said:

Might like?

I absolutely adore your body to be honest😍

Deliciously soft looking, beautiful rolls, boobs growing - simply stunning🥵

Oh, and I simply adore the fact you're natural and unshaved - that's just the icing on top of a incredibly delicious looking cake... 😍

Simply stunning🥰

🥰🥰🥰 Thank you so much! I love being natural, it makes me feel extra sexy 😊

• Curvage Model
On 3/9/2023 at 2:15 AM, Thicktiger said:

The new squishy looks so much better, it‘s a wounderful state. And it certainly feels better - especially for your partner. This looks so cuddly 😍

My Feeder absolutely loves all my new squish, he's super proud & to be honest, so am i! 🥰