21 hours ago, Buffet Belly Stuffer said:

Umm…woah. Just woah. 🥵

IMG_3664.thumb.jpeg.98731cdb71a1d15ac1ef3259a6235464.jpeg

So hot. A little thick and cuddly on the left…to now? I’ve rarely seen a body like that outside of the fetish, so perfectly round and sexy. It just doesn’t seem like it would happen naturally without stuffing yourself every waking hour, you have to *try* to get a belly so big and round. A lot of people must think you’re pregnant, and some probably suspect you’re getting fat on purpose. I bet a lot of people are very curious. Goddess level body. 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Bleeker said:

So hot. A little thick and cuddly on the left…to now? I’ve rarely seen a body like that outside of the fetish, so perfectly round and sexy. It just doesn’t seem like it would happen naturally without stuffing yourself every waking hour, you have to *try* to get a belly so big and round. A lot of people must think you’re pregnant, and some probably suspect you’re getting fat on purpose. I bet a lot of people are very curious. Goddess level body. 

I live for comments like this 

Guest Carcer89
3 minutes ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

still from a recent video ❤️🔥 it’s the back rolls and fupa for me

IMG_3240.thumb.jpeg.dc3e8bce99a7052ea01c0e6578c6cb38.jpeg

Magnificent! And red definitely suits you! 🥵😍