The unofficial “Looking For A Story” Thread

1mn01

Hey, I Know It's a Longshot, but I was looking forma a particular story that I read a year ago, maybe in Fantasy Feeder, about a wife who gets an elixir from a witch to make her disinterested husband want her again, but it backfires and he ends up making her fatter. She tries to stop it, but ends up getting the elixir back and accepting it

Maybe I’m crazy but I’m looking for a story it was on Writing.com it had a couple different settings but it was about a comet that each night they went to sleep people woke up fatter first it was his mom then his friends and finally he gains weight I remember reading it but can’t remember the name any help would be greatly appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

Are there stories where the weight gain makes up less than half of the story? Are they "popular"?

The reason I ask is because the weight gain in the stories I write about are like storyline twists as opposed to the whole conflict nor is it the driving motivation for my characters. I kinda wanna see if others writers have had "success" in writing weight gain stories with sparingly referenced scenes of fatness.

Ex. My characters (not counting fanfiction):

a cheerleader who has to fake a pregnancy, a medicinal marijuana user munching their way to obesity, a star who has fallen on hard times, a burned out personal trainer addicted to a laboratory-crafted food product, etc.  LOL These are not all in the same story btw.

The fanfiction I've worked on has been more fat-centric. But I think that's the nature of fanfiction - it's fanservice by default so, you're serving yourself.

On 6/16/2023 at 5:49 AM, obama19 said:

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/professor-wg-both.100548/

Can you only view the stories on this site by paying the supporting membership now? 

I'm a member, but I don't pay $ and it seems to work fine for me once I log in.

Maybe they waived it because I've submitted so many stories over the years...

8 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

Still pretty bullshit if you ask me. Because they don’t give you a cut of that do they? They’re using stuff they didn’t even produce. Like if they created a premium stories section in the style of the old Library or something, or if they had a content platform like curvage does then fine pay wall that shit. Gimme incentive But they put literally EVERYTHING that used to be free behind a paywall. Stories that I can read ABSOLUTELY FREE everywhere else. With only a few exceptions but the way back machine can usually help with that. 

I remember reading a story a while back but can't seem to find it. Pretty sure the title was something like "My Girlfriend got Fat." Anyways the main protag is annoyed with his girlfriends weight gain and calls her out on it. She eventually does some sit ups to try and prove him wrong but struggles. Then she challenges him and it's revealed he's also gotten fatter and can't complete one. 

23 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

Well I'm already regretting making this post. I've received a request to copy material off Dimensions and send it via PM.

I hope no hard feelings ensue, but as a contributor to both Curvage and Dimensions myself; I feel that would be unethical. In fact I had a major disagreement with one of their mods for doing just that to my stuff a few years back.

I'm posting this publicly to put this to bed from my end at least.

Just register for Dims you don't have to pay to see the stories.

I do think we as a community need a better website for our erotic fiction. Relying on Dims has burned us and many classics have been lost because they were never migrated to the forum and even the original authors no longer have the files. DA makes it way too hard to discover new things and though Curvage has been stable for many years we have seen how quickly things can go to hell.