The unofficial “Looking For A Story” Thread

1mn01

8 hours ago, Timtom86 said:

I am looking for any story about a wife getting fat or a stoner girl who gets fat

Have you read Belle of the Drive In?  This is a wife got fat story that's ongoing.  Starts out before they're married.  https://www.deviantart.com/jakemcduck/art/The-Belle-of-the-Drive-In-463997133

Or Sunny's New Normal?  This is about a stoner who got fat during quarantine.  Story pics up after the lockdowns end.  I'm not sure if there are any references to getting high in the first ep, there are in the second though.  https://www.deviantart.com/jakemcduck/art/Sunny-s-New-Normal-883976072 

23 hours ago, fredinno said:

Does anyone have full copies of NeverSayWhen's stories?

He suddenly vanished and removed all his content. I have some fragments of chapters, but not everything, and it's not on the Wayback Machine either.

eg. Alyssa Takes up Baking

Feeding Liana

etc.

That's a shame. I *think* I have Alyssa saved somewhere. If I do have it, it's not on this computer.

On 4/26/2023 at 4:06 AM, fredinno said:

Hopefully you can find it soon. I have a couple of chapters archived, but not all of them.

Okay... so... here is what I have. It's formatted terribly because I saved it in a .txt file for an experiment I was doing with something...

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and newlyweds David and Alyssa were cuddled together on the couch binging a Netflix series. A delicious smell filled their cozy suburban home from the kitchen. Chocolate chip cookies were a golden-brown perfection in the oven, The ideal middle ground between chewy and crunchy. The oven timer dinged, and Alyssa shuffled off the couch and pranced into the kitchen with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her hazel eyes. The little dimple on her right cheek creased when she was most excited. Baking always got her excited.
David tossed a bulky forearm over the head of the couch and craned his neck to watch his wife go. From behind, Alyssa's long, espresso colored hair stretched all the way to where her waist met her hips. Her womanly figure seemed sculpted from clay. She was blessed with bountiful feminine curves and a sway to match. She wore a black and white striped pair of high waisted pajama pants. They were comfortable and flowy, but her round ass caught the fabric and stretched it tight just below the small of her back, leaving nothing to the imagination.
Her ass seemed to pop in just about every outfit nowadays, the baked goods were adding a delightful thickness to her form. Horizontal stripes accentuated the sheer width of her bottom and a playful bounce alternated between the meaty globes with every step. David's jaw dropped. Just having his wife walk about the apartment was enough to get him stiff.
"Damn, you're gorgeous." David said.
"Oooh, that's a new one." Alyssa giggled. Her cute dimple appeared on her face. "I've been called beautiful, stunning, and adorable, but never gorgeous. Makes me sound so regal."
"Honestly it's getting harder to find words to describe you. Your body is beyond words."
"You're not so bad yourself, stud." she said. "A little cheesy, though." She winked with a grin.
They were sitting smack dab in the middle of their honeymoon phase. Their carnal drive for each other was at center stage and nothing else mattered. It was a constant exchange of emotional and physical love. Synchronized with one another, their libidos rose and fell in unison. There hadn't been a time in the entirety of their four year relationship where they had been so turned on. Craving each other every minute of the day. It was a time of unreserved pleasure, and maybe a little bit of hedonism. Alyssa's plumped rear and heavier breasts could attest to that. She had certainly been enjoying herself.
Alyssa traipsed into the kitchen and leaned towards the oven handle. Her ass blossomed into a heart shape that stretched the elastic of her pants. The low-cut tank top she wore, from her days on the University Junior Varsity soccer team, was tight on her skin. A sandal with a wing on the heel, a symbol of Hermes the messenger god, was emblazoned in the center, yet the logo had long faded and stretched away, much like her athletic pursuits. A pampered midriff escaped from the top whenever she lifted her arms above her shoulders. It was adorable to watch her tug the shirt down, only to have it pop up moments later. That growing slice of indulgence was getting harder to hide.
Leaning over, Alyssa's double DD breasts pressed forward, and softness spilled over top of an undersized bra. The tank top collar was stretched, useless against the buck of her ample chest. The tanned olive skin unbelievably silky smooth to the touch, especially around her breasts, inviting her husband to grope and fondle. A velvety Grand Canyon of flesh that you could get lost in. The thought of her husband's strong hands massaging gently around her nipples, cupping their weight, was making her drool… Or maybe it was the smell of the cookies.
A plume of smoke burst from the over door when Alyssa opened it. She backed away from the heat, but then peeked inside. She caught her husband ogling her rear and smiled wide and genuine. She loved it when he checked her out. It made her feel wanted and beautiful.
"Five more minutes ought to do it." she said.
A full-length window flooded light into the kitchen. A shimmer of green flashed when Alyssa's iris met the morning sun. The newlyweds' eyes were locked on one another. A sultry staring contest across the living room. Alyssa struck a model's pose and ran enticing hands along her waist to settle on fluffy hips. She looked good in everything from skintight maxi dresses to David's baggy tees and pajamas.
"You like what you see?"
Even the simple movements of her body were enough to bring David to a fever pitch. His cock crawled down his left leg and made itself known through his jeans. Something about the way Alyssa had filled out her roomiest outfits was a wonder. It was close to thirty-five pounds that she had put on since the wedding, and the stunning results were really getting a rise out of David. She wasn't fat by any means, far from it, but something about the way her jaunty breasts bounced when she laughed or the way her ass dropped through his hands with a womanly jostle would drive him wild.
He wouldn't dare complain. He loved it, and she wore it well. These creamy curves had padded his hourglass dream girl into a zaftig vixen. The way her whole body quivered and jostled when he fucked her was a thing of beauty. An overfed belly bouncing with every thrust. It added a dimension to their sex life, and it turned him on like nothing else. "I can't believe this beautiful woman is my wife. I'm so lucky." David thought. His eager eyes traced her rounded rear. They were only apart for a few short moments, but he longed to touch her again. He wanted to give her ass a slap and watch it shake.
Unable to contain himself for any length of time around this goddess of a woman, David jumped from the couch and met his wife in the kitchen. A belt buckle clattered to the floor in transit. Jeans were quick to follow. He sidled up to her, face to face, wrapped his hands around her wide ass, dug into her thickness, and pressed the warmth of his cock against her thighs.
"I know what we can do in those five minutes." He said.
"Someone's horny today." Alyssa said, licking her lips. She scanned her husband's eyes and then down to his member. "I'm surprised those jeans aren't breakaway."
"What can I say? I can't control myself around you." David thrusted his body into hers and explored her ass with his hands. It was big and getting bigger.
Alyssa returned the favor with a thrust of her own, a playful hump. Her hand wandered down between them and she grabbed his exposed cock, leading him along towards the kitchen counter like a dog with a leash. She spread her legs and placed his dick between her thighs, then closed them, surrounding him in plushness. Blood raced to his groin, swelling him even further. Had these beautiful thighs grown even thicker since yesterday? He wondered. There was an undeniable fullness to them as they enveloped every inch of him.
David's fingers sunk into her hips, and he drove his lips beneath her chin and kissed a trail along her neck. He bared his teeth in a lustful smile and herded her back into the counter. "Mmm" she cooed. He plucked at the elastic on her pants, and then he plunged a forceful hand past her waist and underwear to grip her soft mound underneath. His middle finger probed within and started to apply a constant and powerful pressure while he kissed her neck and breasts. A slick moisture rushed in below, and her clitoris swelled to meet his touch.
"Ah!" an almost silent gasp escaped Alyssa. She was surprised how quickly David had targeted her most erogenous place. Becoming so sexually intimate with one man had its benefits for sure. Her eyebrows arched and her eyes widened. She dove in for a kiss and thrust her body into the pressure of his touch.
"We won't be needing these." David said between hungry kisses. He fingered the straps of her drawers and maneuvered the fabric off her waist. The elastic stretched to its limit as he guided the clothes around her bubble of a butt. Once beyond, the pants fell to Alyssa's ankles, her womanly treasure unprotected.
David fingered her deeply, then cradled her ass with his other hand. He hoisted her up onto the counter. Her plump rear spread out onto the granite. She spread her legs in anticipation, opening like a flower.
"Are you ready for me?" David said. His voice was deep and craving, almost a growl.
"Always." Alyssa nibbled her bottom lip. "Go slow. I want to feel all of you."
Alyssa pulled at his dick and guided it inside her. The ebb and flow of their bodies was like a practiced dance. Alternating their movements, a split second behind one another to create a stimulating resistance. Each thrust deeper than the last. Alyssa was overcome with pleasure, musing on every sensation. She closed her hazel eyes. Her fuller cheeks were overtaken with a gentle flush. Her dimple creased.
"Oh! Oh." Alyssa uttered a wordless moan as David plunged in once again. "I'm close, so close." She whispered in his ear as their faces brushed.
David tickled Alyssa's waist and pinched at nascent love handles. The tantalizing rolls bounced in response to his thrusts. Just how much weight had his wife put on? So well-fed and sexy beyond belief. The thought was enough to bring David over the edge. He let out a wild grunt, then spasmed, and unleashed a warm load into her.
Alyssa followed close behind, riding the sensual energy and explosive sensations. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her eyes rolled back, and she groaned just as the timer for the cookies rang. "Ding!" She rode a wave of pleasure for nearly a minute and then started to salivate at the smell of cookies.
The loving couple basked in the afterglow curled up on the couch. David ran his fingers through her hair and gently massaged her shoulders. They shared a pop kiss and an affectionate look. A plate of cookies and a large glass of milk were on a nearby TV tray.
Alyssa bit into a cookie enthusiastically. Chocolate chips melted upon her plump lips and her tongue worked the crispy, crumbly pieces down her throat in a seductive dance. David watched closely as she chewed. He loved to watch her overindulge on sweets. She swallowed and washed it down with whole milk. Several hearty gulps and she had emptied over half of the glass. She filched another cookie off the plate and pushed it between her lips without a second thought. She chewed in bliss as if she had been embraced by a warm hug. The sort of ecstasy you can only get from cookies fresh out of the oven. Warm, melty security. It reminded her of home.
"These are so good! Aren't they?" She held a dainty hand up to her mouth to show a modicum of restraint. An honest, beaming smile on her face.
"You're really improving, babe. This is the best batch yet." David said, taking his own bite.
"I added a pinch more salt to this batch." she said. "It brings out the flavor of the milk chocolate."
"Well look at you! You'll be a baker in no time at all."
Alyssa blushed lightly. "Thanks, hon. I'm getting there." She absent-mindedly grabbed a cookie off the plate and ate another. She chewed and chocolate chips melted on her tongue. She was mesmerized by the taste. She kept the warm cookie in her mouth, analyzing the flavor but also overcome with it.
"A beautiful golden brown, too. We got them out of the oven just in time." David said, with a chuckle. Alyssa shot him a cheeky side eye.
David pushed the plate of cookies towards the right side of the TV tray, closer to his wife, in hopes that she might grab another. As predicted, it was mere moments before another cookie found its way to her lips. This time, she plunged the dessert into her glass of milk before inhaling it.
"Mhmm. I don't know what it is. I always get such a sweet tooth after sex."
While watching the television, Alyssa's hands drifted towards the cookie tray again and again. She would have one cookie in her mouth while holding another in her off hand. Delicious morsels waited in the wings. She leaned back into the couch and her soft stomach slipped from the fringe of her tank top. It was bloated and round, pampered by the wave of desserts she had sampled over the last month. She guided manicured fingers down to her starter belly and grazed the skin with her nails, while she ate. The gentlest touches indented the skin.
"I'm getting a little chunky." She giggled. David wasn't sure, but it sounded like she was pleased about it.
He blushed at what a little glutton his wife was becoming. A baker who oversampled her own wares. Seeing how comfortable and happy she was surrounded by sweets; David did the one thing a loving husband ought to do, offer her more. He strolled into the kitchen and refilled her glass of whole milk. He scooped a stack of cookies from the cooling rack and presented it to her.
"What about saving some for the neighbors?" Alyssa asked.
"I think these are too good to share. Don't you think? You put a lot of hard work into these. You might as well enjoy them." David pushed.
"You're right. Cookies are best fresh out of the oven anyway." She took another with a hungry look in her eyes. "I'll just make another batch for our friends." She smiled brightly.
By the time she was almost halfway through her fresh plate she let out a heavy belch. "Uuurp!" She patted her stomach and adjusted the waistline of her pants. The elastic band folded forward. She wiggled up next to David on the couch and her breasts bounced. Remnants of crumbs and beads of milk had rained down onto her cleavage. A trail of milk dripped off her chin and rolled over the hills of her breasts.
"Oops." said Alyssa. She looked down at the spilled milk. The faintest double chin appeared on her neck.
"You're adorable, you know that?" said David. He pushed his arms behind the small of her back and gave her thigh a squeeze. He drew her in close with his strength. He could feel the warmth of her body. "I'll help you out with that."
David dropped his face into Alyssa's breasts and kissed up the crumbs. The soft and tender skin yielded to his lips. Alyssa cooed and then giggled when the stubble from David's cheek brushed her. He kissed her chin, and then their lips met. Their tongues danced around as they tasted each other's warm exhales.
"Wow, I don't think I've ever been so full." Alyssa said behind a dainty belch. Chocolate coated her lips. "Could you rub my belly? Burrrp."
"Of course." David exclaimed.
He kneaded her softness with a gentle touch, exploring the flesh that overflowed her waistband. He massaged her between his thumb and forefinger, a loving pinch. The beginnings of a paunch bloated outwards beneath her navel. David cupped her new girth and hefted it in his palms, and ripples traveled across skin. He loved to feel the results of her overindulgence.
Seeing his wife fatten up before his eyes had definitely awakened something within him. He was enthralled by her thicker body and a heat rushed to his groin. Would she think it was weird, him playing with her fat? It didn't matter. There was something so erotic about watching your partner get pudgy. He would love to see her bigger, but he didn't want to force her.
"You really like this, don't you?" Alyssa said. She chuckled when David's dick ripped past the flap in his boxer shorts and prodded her ass. "Someone's excited."
"Absolutely. You're the sexiest woman alive."
"Even with this bloated little belly?"
"No, you're perfect. Belly and all."
"Do you know what would make this even sexier?" said Alyssa. She put a finger to her lips like she had a dirty secret.
"I'm up for anything."
"Well, you could… you could feed me."
"What?" David blushed. He has never been outright and open about his fat fetish. He certainly hinted at it. He loved to play with her chubbier parts and complimented her like crazy once she started thickening up. How did she know?
"Don't get mad at me, but I stumbled across some websites you accidentally left open on your laptop. There were stories… and pictures."
"Oh, shit. You thought it was weird, didn't you?"
"No baby, not at all. It's okay for my loving, caring, sexy man to have kinks. I've always known you were into bigger girls… it's pretty obvious." Alyssa said lovingly, she placed a hand on David's broad shoulders. "I get it."
"Really? That's honestly a relief. I was worried if giving too much attention to your size would make you self-conscious."
"I've put on some weight. I'm not blind, David. I love the attention you've been giving me, so I didn't really sweat it. Why diet when you like a thick, juicy ass."
"I love it." David said. "You're beautiful at any size, but I can't deny how hot it's been seeing you get a bit chubbier."
"Would you feed me?" Alyssa said, a sultry breath on her lips. "I know it'll make you happy. Besides, these cookies are so good. It wouldn't hurt to have a couple more."
"You've really outdone yourself this time."
"Yeah, and I've been overdoing it on the sweets." Alyssa giggled. She took David's hand and guided it to her doughy midriff. "My stomach is getting so soft. You'd like to see me fatter, wouldn't you?"
"God, yes." David pinched at her love handle, staring fiercely into her hazel eyes. "You really know how to turn me on, don't you?"
"You're my husband. Why wouldn't I?" she said. "Now get me more cookies, my sweet tooth is acting up again."
David pulled the plate of cookies closer. He picked a particularly large one, peppered with chocolate chips, out from the pile. He presented it to her, and she accepted with an open mouth.
Alyssa took a big bite and played it up. "Mhhmmm."
David knew his wife was already full of milk and cookies, but he pushed her for another bite. He wondered what her threshold was.
Alyssa's stomach was a squishy ball that popped out of her tank top and rested in her lap. When she leaned in, her belly grazed her thighs. As soon as she shifted to snatch another bite, she wiggled her hips and her belly bounced ever so slightly. She patted her belly as she finished off the crumbly delight. "You like that?" she said.
"You know it!"
"I've gotten bigger, can't you tell?"
"You ready for another, hungry girl?" David excitedly held the next morsel to her lips.
"I think with some encouragement I could finish the plate."
"Oh yeah? Let's see."
Alyssa finished another, quicker than the first, and held David's hand in hers. She put her lips around his fingers, sucking the melted chocolate.
"So full.." She relaxed into the couch, melding with the cushions.
"You can do it. Just a few more." said David with cookies in hand. "Let's add some batter to those thighs."
"So, you are fattening me up, aren't you?"
"Says the woman who starts a baking hobby just to stuff herself with dessert."
Alyssa laughed. Her dimple creased. "You caught me! Now that we're married, I can finally get fat and there's nothing you can do about it." She joked.
"Open up, Eat." David said. He pushed a cookie into her mouth with a dominant hand. He grew rigid between his legs and unintentionally prodded Alyssa's puffy thigh.
Alyssa chomped, her cheeks filling up. Each cookie came faster than the last. Her mouth reached its limit. "Hrrpphh" she closed her eyes and worked the pieces in her mouth with tongue and teeth.
The plate was just crumbs now. Every last cookie down her gullet. She whispered a moan and shifted her bubbly ass on the couch to get comfortable.
"Oh Fuck, I didn't actually think I could eat them all. A little forceful at the end there, huh? Somebody's getting into it."
"I wanted to make sure you had your fill."
"You know, your chubby wife can bite back?" She pounced on him. She nipped at his neck and climbed to his chin. Tender pecks with a bit of teeth. When their lips met, David tasted chocolate. "She really overdid it, didn't she?" He thought and it gave him a pleasurable rise.
They crumbled into the couch in a flurry of passion and kisses. Hands gripping every nook and cranny of each other's bodies. Alyssa was on top. Her panties had been stripped long before.
"Can you go again?"
David gestured to a super hard cock, the taste of her breast still in his mouth. "You think?
"I want you."
She lowered herself onto him, slowly at first, but once the initial friction was past, she slid down and engulfed him. David groaned. Her weight pressed into him. Her breasts bounced, heavy and full, with each gyration and her plump ass slapped his thighs. He thrust his fingers into her soft hips and guided her deeper into him. He was in Heaven.
David imagined Alyssa even larger: hanging gut, pendulous breasts, a double chin under her big smile. The idea was tantalizing, and it drove him to a powerful competition. He shot deep within her.
Afterwards, Alyssa was impressed with his endurance. Sweet hazel eyes focused on his lips.
"Wow, I don't think I've even felt you so hard. I guess I should eat cookies more often, huh?"
This was when Alyssa really started to plump up. Her online baking business took off and her weight right along with it.
"I'll need a new stand mixer. The hand-me-down from your mom isn't cutting it anymore." said Alyssa. The newlyweds' quaint kitchen was covered in flour and batter, as well as a variety of different sized bowls and measuring cups. She brought her hand across her brow and left a white streak.
"Whatever you need, darling. I'm glad to see you investing so much work into your new business." said David.
Alyssa had been in a transition period for about a year now. She had tried gardening and painting and blogging, but none of it really stuck. Baking on the other hand spoke to the bright-eyed woman. She had found a new passion. Whether it was baking for family and friends or putting together orders for her growing local business, David has never seen her quite so happy. He was proud to see her succeeding.
Losing her mother a few years back had been One of the hardest moments in her life. The two had been tremendously close and constantly relied on each other. David was there to support her through the grief, and it made the couple's relationship stronger than ever.  Alyssa felt her mother was always watching after her and would want her to be happy, so she cheerfully explored new pursuits and learned new skills as a way to honor her mother's memory. In a way, it was therapeutic to focus her mind on other things, to let the grief flow through her rather than control her.
Alyssa dipped her finger into a buttermilk filling and closed her mouth around the sugary wad. She closed her eyes and hummed. Her cute dimple showed itself at the edge of her smile. "It's perfect!"
She moved busily around the kitchen managing a flood of online orders. She tasted creams and batters. She was getting a knack for knowing what to add to recipes by taste. Improvising from the recipes and adding her own flair was part of the fun.
Of course, baking is largely a lot if trial and error, especially when you're starting, so Alyssa often had batches upon batches of imperfect baked goods within reach. Delicious, but not quite good enough to sell. Being surrounded by sweets was a tempting ordeal for Alyssa. Rather than curb her urges, she indulged, often. Her daily calorie counts almost doubled, from the cakes, pies, brownies and cookies. The constant waves of sugar and fats had started to weigh on her body.
A soft and squishy pouch of fat overtook her trim stomach. The way it puffed out and hung over her waistband was a sensual sight. Even in her newer dresses, (Her thickening body had necessitated some shopping) couldn't hide her food bump. It was an adorable mark of indulgence. David marveled at the way her stomach bounced forward even when Alyssa had cinched it back tightly behind her chef's apron. He wanted to grab that chubby belly and give it a shake. She was still getting used to being touched in such an awkward place but knew that her husband was enthralled by the sweet softness. Whenever she asked if he wanted to give it a rub, the answer was always "Yes."
Alyssa's arms grew fluffy and tested the sleeves of her shirts and blouses. Her breasts swelled up two cup sizes in record time and were constantly challenging her low-cut wardrobe. Their plushness was undeniable, the way they quivered whenever she was giddy or laughed.   Her face rounded out a bit and the definition of her chin and jaw was hidden beneath a gentle puffiness. Still the same beautiful face, large smile, and cute dimple when she looked in the mirror, just a bit more curves in her cheeks. A healthier, hungrier face stared back at her.
Most of all, her ass and thighs ballooned to decadent sizes. While still shapely and pert, Alyssa's ass was larger in every respect. Wider, thicker, bubblier. Any adjective for bigness could be used to describe it.  It pushed out like shelf so far that you could rest a glass on it. Her creamy thighs plumped so quickly that they jiggled and rubbed into one another whenever she walked. The chub rub had destroyed more than one pair of leggings and promised to destroy so many more. With no signs of stopping, her wardrobe buckled to her girth.
Perhaps the chubby chef was overdoing it. Too much sampling of her own product. Too many sugar filled breaks between her baking stints. It was all adding up. David loved it though. His compliments and encouraging voice had kept her going through the hardest times. She ate with reckless abandon knowing that David still loved her for her. She felt comfortable in her role, and never guilty about the content or quantity of her diet. Alyssa accepted her weight gain in stride.
David couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of his portly wife. To see her fatten up before him, to feel her thickness in his hands was like a dream come true. He had always fantasized about feeding a partner to bigger and sexier sizes. What juicy part of her would fluff up with squeezable fat next? The process of watching her weight creep up was delightful. He daydreamed of her getting bigger and bigger.
It was easy for Alyssa to spot this proclivity in him. The sex had only became more frequent and passionate since she had blimped into a fatter body. Her jiggly bits made him drool. The way he touched her. The way he adored her. There was a fervor and a drive that hadn't been there before. Even in all four years they had dated. She felt like a princess the way David was fawning over her. She never thought in a million years she'd weigh this much, but she also never felt more desired. What's a couple more pounds for the best sex she'd ever had?
It wasn't just a couple of pounds though. Since the wedding just a year ago, she had gone from a steady 165 to pushing nearly 205 pounds. A large enough gain to grow her out of most of her outfits, save for the more forgiving dresses and pants with an elastic waist. Her underwear and bras constricted her skin. and left red lines where her soft figure pressed against them. Buying new clothes wasn't cheap, but the nest egg left behind by her mother would cover the cost.
"Remind me never to let you go underwear shopping for me." Alyssa joked. She held up a huge pair of panties in the air. "I know my ass has gotten chubbier, but this is ridiculous. These are like three sizes larger than what I need."
"They're aspirational." David said. He leaned against the door to their bedroom. He had a sly look on his face.
"Yeah, right!" Alyssa said. "I would squash you if I got too much bigger. You want to be married to a blimp?"
"That wouldn't be so bad. In fact, I think it would be pretty hot."
"Well, I love eating, especially sweets, as you can tell." She gave her doughy middle a pat. "I don't mind putting on a bit of blubber for you, but I don't want to get too big. I want to be able to keep up with the business."
"You'll do fine, baby. Hasn't seemed to slow you down any. You're even crazier in the bedroom, lately." David crept up next to his wife and gripped her chubby hip. "You're so sexy."
"What can I say? You keep fucking me like you have been and it brings out my wild side." she said with a sultry glance. She tossed the oversized underwear on the bed and wrapped her arms around her hubby's torso. Her belly brushed his waist.
"So, you'll grow bigger for me?" David asked.
"Yeah, I'll try for a couple more pounds. For you." Their hands interlocked and she reached up for a kiss. She noticed he was rock hard and pulsing through his pants. "This little belly turning you on that much?"
"Oh, absolutely. I love the way it looks on you… the way it feels. Knowing that it's going to get bigger just drives me wild." He traced his hands up her hips and tugged at her love handles. "Big and beautiful."
"Well, let's try this. I'll put on another 10 pounds. I'll give it a test drive and see if I like it. But, you have to do something for me."
"What is it? I'll do whatever."
"Since you get a say in my physical appearance, it's only fair I get a say in yours, right? I love your body, you know that, but I've always had a thing for big arms and muscular thighs." Alyssa squeezed at his bicep and then rested a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you could start hitting the gym a little harder."
"Of course. I've been slacking with my workout routine lately. I can build muscle for you. No problem." David said excitedly. He couldn't deny that the idea of her fat body against his built body was appealing. The contrast was hot.
"It'll be a compromise. You maintain a hard body and bulk up, and I won't mind adding a little jiggle to my step." The softness of her words matched the softness of her body. "Besides, I want you to be able to throw me around the bedroom with ease. I love it when you manhandle me. So sexy."
Putting on muscle had always come naturally to David. He had the right metabolism for it and at 28, he was at his prime. He was fit and broad shouldered. He recovered quickly from most workouts but had never tried bodybuilding. Putting on muscle mass would take research and time. Even so, he didn't even hesitate to take Alyssa up on her offer. "You've got a deal."
"My husband, the hunk. I like the sound of that."
Alyssa wouldn't be surprised to see her husband racing off to the gym in the next minute, if he knew it could guarantee fat on her frame. He really wanted to see her blow up.
"You love having a chubby wife, don't you?" Alyssa said, teasing him with a jiggle of her stomach. The aftershock lingered on her soft paunch for the sexiest second. Her plump form was bursting from lingerie and David was starstruck.
David stepped into Alyssa, skin to skin, and dug his fingers into her ass. The fresh subcutaneous fat gave way to his touch like butter. Her potbelly smothered his lap. He pulled her close, hefting her weight. "When I'm done with you, you'll be lucky if they call you chubby!" He growled.
"Ooo." she uttered. The dimple was deep on her cheek. She felt him hard against her thigh. "Three times today? I didn't think you had it in you."
"I've always got energy for you."
"Before we get into it, you want to grab the fudge brownies from the kitchen? They're probably done cooling by now."
"Those aren't for customers?" David asked.
"They are, but I can just make another batch."
"You want me… to feed you?"
"I can't say no to dessert in bed." she said, accompanied with a wink. "Let's have a little fun with it. I'm feeling peckish."
David just smiled. His cock twinged below, and he rushed to get the steaming tray of fattening squares. The kitchen had a permanent smell of sweet sugar and savory chocolate. The brownie tray was cool to the touch when he grabbed it.
"Oh! Bring some ice cream, too!" she called.
"A little greedy today, are we?" David said, marching back into the room with the sweets in hand.
Alyssa was completely undressed at the foot of the bed. She looked rather plump, and David just gawked at her beauty. She pressed her breasts together between her arms and performed a giddy bounce. The bed frame creaked.
"Self-control is overrated. Feed me and fuck me." Alyssa said. "I want it, BAD."
David wanted to tackle her into the sheets, but he took a breath and slowed his approach. He forked brownies and spooned ice cream into her growing gut. A delightful and creamy foreplay that Alyssa was really responding to. She became wet to his touch as another brownie was placed on her eager tongue.
When she was ready for him, He penetrated her slowly and deeply, and massaged the entire length of her walls with powerful thrusts. Long kisses, tender caresses, and the heat of their bodies pulsating as one. Thirty passionate minutes together and finally Alyssa let out a chocolatey moan. Her whole body shuddered against his. Her powerful orgasm seemed to last more than a minute.
"That… was… amazing!" Alyssa huffed to catch her breath.
"That was a strong one, huh?" David said. He cutely kissed the melted vanilla off her lips.
"Oh, yeah." Alyssa said. "Both… at the same time. That thing… you did… with my clit. Can you do that every time?"
"You liked that?"
"…Loved it." she smiled wide, her cherubic cheeks were flushed with color. Her dimple seemed deeper than ever on her face.
"You did a number on those brownies." David proudly pointed out. He was right, only one corner piece had survived the culling.
"Oh shit. I ate all that?" Alyssa groaned. She rolled over languidly to do a double take. She shifted her weight to give space for a distended tummy. She rubbed at her navel, pinching the fat. "Ooof, I feel so full. It's… it's… kind of nice, actually."
"You were really into it, in the moment….You might as well finish off the last piece." He urged.
"Oh no, David, there's no way I could poss-" But he scooped up the final square and inched the chocolatey mass up to her nose. She whiffed the warm fudge. It smelled of delicious indulgence. Saliva flooded her mouth and a wetness flooded between her thick thighs. What was happening to her?
"More?" David begged.
In this blissful state, Alyssa's willpower was dwindling. Spasms rocked between her legs. There wasn't much point in resisting. What's one more brownie against the sea of sweets she had been indulging in? David would push her to eat it eventually, anyway. It would be easier just to eat it.
She flashed a knowing look to her hubby, glistening green eyes. She nodded with sultry consent. "Mhmm."
Alyssa wrapped her lips around brownie, subservient to his request. He pushed the dessert into her mouth with zealous drive. She opened wider and chocolate filled her cheeks, puffing up like a squirrel's. Her nostrils flared as she took rapid, frantic breaths through her nose. Fudge stuck to the roof of her mouth as she attempted to chew.
As she ate, David's powerful finger snapped to her clitoris and began applying pressure in the same way as when she orgasmed. Her sensitive post-sex clit was throbbing. She dripped lubricant into his hand. His slick thumb rolled over her most sensitive spot and then released. Press then release. Press then release.
"You're wet again." David whispered in her ear. "I'm starting to think you really like this." He wasn't wrong. All the harmless feedings over the past months had started to condition her. The smell of baked goods was enough to get her wet nowadays.
"Mhmmm!" The pleasure was almost too much. She chewed and swallowed, chewed and swallowed until fudge coated her throat. "Ooooh! Ooooo." She moaned into her chocolate treat, too stuffed to speak. Her eyes rolled back and the world around her disappeared, everything except the chocolate on her tongue, the tightness in her gut, and the burning in her loins. She was overcome. She never felt so stuffed. It felt fucking good.
"Have you been working out?" Kyle asked. He took a sip from his beer. David and a couple of his closest guy friends were enjoying a breath of spring air out on the patio. He had known Kyle since grade school. Since Kyle and his wife lived only one town over, the friends tried to keep in contact and hang out in person whenever their busy lives would allow it.
"Yeah, actually. I'm getting back into it." David replied. In reality, David was keeping up his end of the bargain he made with his wife.
"You look good, man."
"Thanks."
Rich kicked his feet up on the patio furniture. He was fiancé to Alyssa's best friend Kelsey. "Yeah, Kels and are trying pull together an exercise routine that we can stick to. She always says a couple that works out together, stays together."
He turned his glance through the sliding glass door to the kitchen where Alyssa was entertaining her girlfriends. Alyssa was wearing a flattering pair of yoga pants that did nothing to diminish to sheer size of her ass and thighs. She looked thicker than ever. Rich eyes widened for a split second. "You and Alyssa ever go to the gym together?"
"No, not really. She's got a laundry list of hobbies she likes to keep up with. We often do our own things. Keeps us happy."
"Oh yeah, having your own interests is the real recipe for a happy marriage." said Kyle. He took another sip. "I love Dinna, but if we had to do everything together, it'd be a disaster."
"Ha ha. I wish Kelsey would take up an interest in cooking. We've been doing a lot of take out lately because I can't trust her near the oven. Alyssa on the other hand is a natural." said Rich "She's like a regular Betty home maker."
"Yeah, dinner was amazing." said Kyle. "We'll have to get the recipe for that chicken dish. What was it called?"
"Chicken tetrazzini." David said. "It's one of her comfort foods. She's mastered it by now."
"I'll say." said Rich.
Alyssa bounced around the kitchen managing several dessert dishes at once. She wanted to make sure her friends tried a little bit of everything. She pulled a steaming tray of sugar cookies from the oven.
"These taste best when they're fresh from the oven." said Alyssa.
"Wow, they look amazing!" said Dinna "and all this, it's for us?"
"Yes! Of course. I wanted to treat you all." Alyssa said. She started icing the cookies with a homemade frosting. Sugar on sugar. She was a little out of breath, but a big smile stretched from ear to ear. She was happy to have friends over, despite the fact that hosting could be an exhausting experience.
"There's peanut brittle, peach cobbler and over there is my famous strawberry shortcake. It's one of the best sellers online." said Alyssa.
"Looks delicious." said Kelsey.
Samantha, she lived across the street, rubbed her stomach. "After all that chicken, I don't think I've left any room for dessert."
Alyssa puffed up. "Well, you've got to try something. I promise, you won't regret it.
"It's not every day you get delicious homemade treats painstakingly crafted by a professional. I'll have one of everything." Kelsey threw her best friend a compliment. There was something to be said for all the effort. "I'll make sure to work it off later."
The girls picked at the dessert spread, taking dainty pieces from the tray. They were reserved in their selections but seemed to enjoy the desserts overall. Alyssa was caught scooping thick batter off one of the bowls with a plump finger before depositing it the sink.
It was obvious that Alyssa had become the fattest girl in her friend group. Kelsey was a gym junkie, Dinna was naturally petite, and Samantha was stick thin. Her recent plumping up was only more apparent around other women a fraction of her size.
Her friends did their best not to mention the elephant in the room. Someone else's weight was always a taboo subject. They were glad to see Alyssa happy and healthy (for the most part), especially after the family tragedy. Some folks dealt with grief in different ways.
Alyssa and her best friend Kelsey were a similar size through most of their college education. They played on the same soccer team for years. Kelsey had maintained that athletic physique, a tight and lean 140, but for Alyssa, her fit body was only a memory now. Another woman from another time. She hadn't done a crunch in years and couldn't run a mile to save her life. Sometimes just looking at herself in wedding photos, she barely recognized the thin-faced bride staring back at her.
Between the new home, the budding success of her baking business, and her thriving sex life, Alyssa barely noticed how quickly the weight was shooting up. She had gained ten pounds, as promised, and then some. She barely had to try. She was enjoying herself and always folded to David's encouragement. He liked to see her act like a greedy glutton. It was fun to turn him on. Why not?
The last time she checked her weight, the reading on the digital scale flashed 218, but since then the battery had died and she was left in the dark. Replacing those special circular batteries was a hassle, so the scale found a new home in the back of the closet. That was two months ago. The food pushing, the sexual feedings, and the encouragement from David had only gotten more frequent since then. The little flirts and intimacy between them always made her hungry for more.
David kept eyeing his wife from the patio. Seeing Alyssa dwarf her skinny friends filled him with a sense of pride. That heavy jiggling of her ass as she moved about the kitchen was like a dream come true. She caught his gaze, licked her lips and pumped a mouthful of glaze from the piping bag, quickly, so her guests couldn't see. A heavy dollop of icing plopped on her shirt, she swept it up and sucked it off her finger, then pantomimed a sheepish "Oops." Was that a double chin forming under her big smile? David shifted in his seat to hide his erection.
"So were you and David thinkin' about kids at all?" asked Samantha. The question was harmless, but there was a subtle hinting in her voice. The truth was that Alyssa and David hadn't done any talking about starting a family. Before Alyssa got a chance to answer, though, Dinna broke in.
"Yeah, I was wondering when you were going to make the announcement," said Dinna.
"Announcement for what?" Alyssa asked perplexed.
Dinna glanced down at Alyssa's rounded stomach, looked back up to her eyes and blushed. "I mean-"
"You thought I was pregnant?"
"I just thought, with you doing the stay-at-home thing, and the bigger house…" Dinna tried to save herself, but everyone knew what she was really thinking. The way Alyssa's stomach wobbled in front of her, the doubling of her swollen breasts, and the healthy glow in her cheeks. Alyssa looked like she was preparing for motherhood. Dinna's words stuck in her throat, and she stammered.
"No, we're not expecting." Alyssa said. Her round face flushed with embarrassment.
"Oh my God, Dinna!" Kelsey said. "You don't think she would have told us already if she was pregnant!"
"I guess… my belly is sticking out a bit." Alyssa looked down, bashful. "This top makes it look bigger than it is." she corrected herself, almost in denial.
Her hands crept down to cover up her ballooned midriff. A nice pillow of fat pushed two inches from her waist with a deep belly button. There was no hiding it. Her top, which had once been roomy and concealing, betrayed her size by accentuating every roll and bulge. Her breasts were velvety pillows pumped with fat, weighing against an undersized bra. She pouted and blushed, resigning to the awkwardness. It was only a matter of time before people started to comment.
"No, I didn't mean it that way at all." Dinna apologized.
"Besides, you look great!" said Kelsey "You've kept a really nice figure." Her best friend was on damage control. She rested a comforting hand on Alyssa's soft shoulders.
"I've been so busy." Alyssa said. "I keep getting bigger. David really-"
"You don't look fat at all." added Dinna, "I swear, I didn't mean it like that."
"If you feel like you'd want to slim down a little, I've got you." Kelsey assured her. "We could work out together. I'm trying to get Rich on diet plan right now."
"It's okay if you let yourself go." said Samantha "It could happen to anyone."
"Let myself go?" Scoffed Alyssa.
"I'm just sayin', all these sweets probably aren't helping." she said.
"I can't believe you all." Alyssa shook her head, defeated. Maybe she had taken this kinky game with David a bit too far.
Dinna looked around for a way to break the tension. "I'll let the boys know that dessert is ready. I'll go get them." She dashed towards the patio and rapped on the sliding door. She motioned for everyone to come inside. "Dessert!"
The men shuffled in and picked apart paper plates for the final course. Alyssa stayed silent as the direction of the conversation shifted.
"What a spread!" said Kyle.
"Alyssa spent a long time on these desserts. Let's dig in and show her how much we appreciate her for hosting this delicious evening." Kelsey announced.
"Thanks everybody for coming…." Alyssa said. There was a bit of apprehension on her voice. Her hips brushed the tabletop as she jiggled over to the strawberry shortcake. She cut herself a particularly large piece and drowned it in whipping cream so deep you couldn't see the cake on the plate.
"Enjoy!" said David.
All of Alyssa's friends felt obligated to eat a good portion of the desserts, after embarrassing her about her weight. Even after everyone ate and complimented Alyssa on the meal, there was a massive pile of leftovers staggering on the kitchen counter.
The guests said their long goodbyes and went out into the suburban night.
Rich threw his arm around Kelsey as they walked back to their car. "You were really putting away that peanut brittle, huh? Are you picking up bad habits from Alyssa?"
"Give it a rest, Rich. She's the same person she's always been. I've known her for forever. She's just a little bigger, that's all."
"A little, huh? I'm surprised those leggings didn't split in two. That girl can eat."
"She lost her mom not that long ago, you ass. People deal with grief differently."
"The way those two were making flirty eyes at each other all night, I'd guess David is a bit of a chubby chaser."
"She might have mentioned him liking bigger girls at one point." Kelsey thought for a beat. "Anyway, it's none of our business. Let's head home."
A huge pile of sugary leftovers remained in the couple's kitchen. The strawberry shortcake and peanut brittle in pieces, but still salvageable. Peach cobbler still filled the cast iron pan. A hefty stack of sugar cookies sat there taunting Alyssa. The aroma from days of preparation left the kitchen smelling like a sprinkle coated confection.
David slapped his hand onto Alyssa's ass. He stuck to her like glue. While he enjoyed having friends over, he was just waiting to have his plump wife all to himself.
"You might have made too much," David chuckled.
"You think?" Alyssa said. The huge dinner and even bigger dessert had left her feeling bloated. The three-course meal sloshed about inside her. She rubbed her belly. Sweet sugar crystals were still dissolving in her mouth.
"I'll handle the cleaning, darling." he said. "You spent all day cooking for everyone. Take a load off. You deserve it."
"What will we do with all of these leftovers?
"I've got a couple of ideas." David's hand drifted to her love handles and gave them a squeeze. "I've missed you." He looked into her eyes with a caretaker's gaze and planted a kiss on her lips.
"You can't get enough of me, can you?
"You're so sexy. I can barely control myself." He plucked at her waistband, grabbed a handful of her belly adipose and molded it between his fingers. There was more and more of her to grab. His grip was strong and decisive. "Feels like there's room in there more, huh? Why don't you be a good girl and take some peach cobbler to the couch with you. There's no way all of it will fit in the fridge."
"Listen, David. About that..." Alyssa said. "I think our little kinky game has gone a bit too far."
"What do you mean?"
"Look at me! I'm huge." she presented herself with a wide gesture. Her arms jiggled.
"You're beautiful."
"I've grown out of everything in my closet, TWICE. I'm bordering on clinical obesity. It just can't be healthy."
"I thought you were enjoying yourself," he said. "Who gave you the idea that you're too fat?"
"The other girls basically said as much." Alyssa pouted. "They thought I was pregnant."
"Well, who cares what other people think?" He sunk his fingers into her big hips. Standing together, she was almost twice as wide as her husband.
"Everyone does! I don't want to waddle through life as your big, fat, plaything." Alyssa said. She pulled away.
"Hey listen." David spoke calmly. "If that's the way you feel, we can cut it off right now. You don't have to gain another pound if you don't want to."
"You mean that?"
"Of course!" he said. "You matter to me more than my silly kink. I like you at any size. I want you to feel comfortable and sexy. We're a team after all."
"Well, thanks for saying that. I guess I was just feeling a little self-conscious around my old friends."
"I had fun exploring this facet of our sexuality. It's been really amazing. I'm so turned on by you, but if you want to watch your weight and take it slower, that's fine too. Just be open and honest with me."
"Absolutely." She turned towards him with a blush on her face. She pressed her belly into his abdominals. "It's the best sex I've ever had. I love the food in bed, and I actually don't mind my size, not yet anyway. I'm just not sure how to deal with the perception of others. People are bound to talk."
"Other people are always going to try to make you feel bad for the things that make you happy. I think what we have here, between us, is something special. Let's not let others tear us down." He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and gave a squeeze.
"You make me so happy. I love you, David." Alyssa said.
They shared a long kiss. They look lovingly into each other's eyes just as Alyssa's stomach let loose a heavy grumble. She showed David a shocked expression, but deep down had been hungry for hours. Even a gentle touch from David could get her stomach roaring for more.
"The one thing they never tell you about being a bigger girl. I'm just so hungry all the time."
"I wouldn't want my beautiful wife to go hungry. You're just skin and bones!" he said.
"Yeah, right! You're just saying that. You want me rounder and softer." said Alyssa. "But I guess I'll help myself to more dessert after all, you've convinced me."
"It's not very hard to convince you to have seconds. You're my growing girl."
"I'm your growing girl." Alyssa smiled.
Alyssa sauntered into the kitchen, her ass jiggling behind her. Her leggings looked one cheesecake away from bursting at the seams. Her bloated belly squished over the countertop as she loaded a salad bowl with peach cobbler, a stack of sugar cookies, and topped it all with two fist sized scoops of vanilla ice cream.
"Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves." Alyssa said. "You better get to it."
David's eyes went wide when he saw her decadent portions, relieved to see she had her confidence again. "Yes, Ma'am!"
"If you finish quick enough, there's a big belly here that's just begging for a rub." She closed her lips on some cobbler and oozed into her seat, spreading her ass wide.  "Mhmm. I don't know how I could ever give this up."
David sat in his office cubicle bored out of his mind. The transfer to a new work location was a helpful promotion towards paying down the mortgage, but the work was easy if not a little numbing. With a few cups of coffee, he blazed through his emails and morning accounts much quicker than any of the older employees with seniority. He eased back into his desk chair and scrolled through his phone, a well-deserved break. Alyssa had sent a picture message.
She posed half naked in the kitchen with her belly pushed out and angled towards the camera. It looked round and inviting. Around her face were red cake crumbs and a dollop of cream cheese frosting dangled from her lower lip. Perhaps it was the angle or the lighting of the photo, but Alyssa was looking massive, stuffed and bloated like the little piggy she was becoming. The trepidation she had felt after the party with her friends was fading. They were falling back into old patterns and Alyssa was thickening up again, a slave to her sexual urges. It was difficult to resist, and stuffing after stuffing
"The red velvet cake didn't stand a chance." The caption read.
David smiled and dialed in a text response quickly: "Wow, I'm impressed. You're looking softer."
"So soft and so full. I'm dying for a rub."
"I can't wait to touch you. I'm thinking about that beautiful body of yours all day long."
"I want you."
"You'll just have to wait a little longer. I'll be home soon and then I'll fuck you into the bed just the way you like it."
"Please! Last night was amazing! I'm longing for your touch. I want you to fuck me hard. This chubby little ass is waiting for you."
She sent a picture of her bent over into the camera. Her ass was two creamy globes so pampered beyond excess, that they barely fit into the frame. Cellulite had started to appear just underneath her heavy cheeks, spreading and reaching into her upper thighs and beyond. Of course, the image didn't do it justice. Alyssa's ass had a momentum and a tantalizing movement to it that just couldn't be captured in a picture. The way it shook and jiggled when she took even the smallest step, the way it felt heavy in his hands, thick with cream and batter. Just looking wasn't enough.
David thought about giving her ass an open-handed slap and watching the tidal wave of adipose ripple through her. His dick grew rigid and pressed into the zipper of his work slacks. He looked left and right over the cubicle walls to check for coworkers. No one was coming. He shifted in his seat, hand down his pants, and maneuvered his excited member up and underneath his belt. The head was pinned but as it kept swelling, growing up and above his waist and towards his belly button. It settled in between the smooth silk of his dress shirt and a wall of chiseled abs.
"You're turning me on at work, babe. Your fat ass is bad for productivity." He joked in the text.
"Your boss will have to get used to it. Does she expect me to lose weight surrounded by all these baked goods?" She typed back "I've got nothing to do all day except eat and eat. I'm such a pig. Gosh, I can't even button those pants you just bought for me."
"The ones from last week?"
"Yes. Jeans are my worst enemy. We might as well buy them a few sizes up. I'm only going to get bigger."
She sent a close up of her stomach, with a deep navel and a crease where the fat folded over on itself. David couldn't tell if the red lines at the base of her chubby paunch were from rubbing against a tight pair of pants or if they were the beginnings of stretch marks from her rapid gains. It didn't matter, David was enthralled by the photo. He took his palm and ran it down the entirety of his shaft, pressing on himself through his clothes. He started blushing.
"Be careful. You keep sending me these pics and I might go right here at the office. I can't control it."
"You dirty dog! Save it for me. I want to feel that warm cum inside me."
A shadow appeared behind David, a coworker passing through to the bathroom. "Yo, Dave."
David nearly jumped from his seat and turned around in a panic. His phone was tossed face down on his desk in a hurry. "Oh hey, man! How are you?"
"You look like you just ran a mile. You alright?"
David was flushed and breathless. He shrugged his shoulders "Yeah, I feel fine. Just a little hot in here."
"Hey, if you're coming down with something, don't stick around. Nobody wants to catch anything. Mark had the flu last week and he was in here sneezing and shit..."
David listened to his coworker drone on about this and that. He nodded politely but couldn't bring his focus away from his sexy wife. He stared at the overturned phone on the desk. Maybe he would take a sick day. Go home early and stuff Alyssa so full she couldn't move and have free reign over that plush body of hers. He'd fuck her from behind and feed her again and again until her chubby gut drooped to the floor while she was on all fours. He wanted her bigger and sex was the only thing on his mind.
David ran his hand along Alyssa's belly. They were naked in bed, and it was another late weekend afternoon where they had spent the morning pleasuring each other in the best ways possible. Even on her back Alyssa's stomach rose above the silky sheets like a soft mountain. Each slow breath filled it higher, the dough rising like bread in the oven. She looked exhausted, a color filled her round face and her hazel eyes fluttered, but her shining smile was the ultimate show of satisfaction. A big smile and a wide dimple had been on her face most of the morning.
The two had woken up in each other's arms and besides David's many trips to the kitchen, they had spent the day lying in bed, wrapped in the warmth of their bodies. David's hand on her skin sent goosebumps up her heavy arms and down her chunky thighs. Her flared hips bucked towards the ceiling when he touched her, and it sent a quiver throughout her body.
He pushed his fingers deep into her fleshy middle, a powerful pressure from his hands, and created wide trenches on the surface of her skin. He dragged his hand back along her stomach, gripping as much flesh as he could without hurting her, rolling it over his fingertips and then releasing. The supple skin bounced back to position, jiggling as it settled. Her breasts, too, were released from the tightly bound prison of her undersized bras. David kneaded them in his grip. The melon-sized breasts, without a doubt a hefty F cup by now, were larger than a handful in David's strong palms. Their weight was enough to make them hang to either side of the gluttonous centerpiece her stomach had become. He tweaked her left nipple and Alyssa cooed, then brought his face into her cleavage and wrapped his lips around her areola. He kissed and sucked at her most tender spot, tongue fondling the nipple until it grew erect in his mouth.
Alyssa moaned through a full mouth. She reached over the edge of the bed to grab at the pound cake on the nightstand, a buttery treat that she had nearly perfected, and scooped a sloppy bite from the plate and shoved it into her mouth. She chewed through the pleasurable moans and then licked her fingers and palms clean of any excess crumbs. She didn't want any of it to go to waste. Every decadent bite would make her more beautiful for her husband.
David made it his mission to always have something delicious within arm's length of his wife. In the throes of passion Alyssa could down thousands of calories without even realizing how much she had put away. His cute little piglet was becoming a full-on hog. She'd manufacture reasons to squeeze multiple desserts into the day. Something sweet after every meal and if she woke up in the middle of the night with her stomach hollow and grumbling, she'd dig into the sugary leftovers she had baked the night before. Shipments of dessert would vanish before they ever reached their destination on time. Alyssa blamed the various complications that can crop up for a small business when trying to ship things across the country, which can be difficult, but in reality, it was because she couldn't keep her hands off her own creations.
As the numerous orders flooded in and her business boomed, Alyssa was busy baking most hours of the day. When she wasn't working, she was eating. Incidentally, whenever she was spending time with David, she was likely eating even more, his feeder tendencies Alyssa's waistline blimped and blimped and blimped to match her appetite. She was putting on weight faster than ever, and at 5'7" and a healthy 265lbs, it was starting to show. It was crystal clear to family and friends that this was no coincidence.
Alyssa looked David in his eyes with a dreamy gaze. Her creamy double chin sprinkled with pound cake folded just underneath her ear-to-ear smile.
"I can't get over how sexy you are." Alyssa whispered. She turned towards him and traced the muscled definition in his bicep. "You want to feel all of me?"
"Yes. Get over here, big girl." David said.
Alyssa rolled on top of him, all of her thickened flesh coming down on him at once like being crushed by a soft, blubbery boulder. She pressed him into the bed with her weight, completely eclipsing him, and a bit of breath was pushed from David's lungs.
She shimmied up his body like a tree climber, delivering lustful thrusts along the way, digging him deeper into the mattress. Every subtle gyration of her hips sent a shockwave through her overfed ass, and David was tempted to slap and grab at the cellulite ridden cheeks. Her heavy thighs pinned him down at the waist and her generous flesh swamped his abs with pounds and pounds of warm pressure.
"I'm not crushing you, am I?" Alyssa asked.
"Not at all. This is perfect." David said.
"I'm feeling bigger. The twenty extra pounds have made a huge difference. I actually feel FAT, now. I feel it whenever I move. Do you think I should keep going?"
"Would it be wrong of me to hope that you never stop?" David smiled. His dick tried to jump upwards but was stopped by Alyssa's fleshy thigh and massaged by its jiggling width.
"You like your girls REALLY big, don't you?" Alyssa said. "Completely stuffed with cookies and cakes?"
"I love girls who are just like you, indulgent and always hungry for more."
"I can be that girl for you. Now and forever."
Alyssa dove in for a kiss. Face to face, her wet lips made contact with his and her tongue invaded his mouth. Her knees buckled and her elbows gave way and she fell into him. He was enveloped by the softness of her skin and the warmth of her plush flesh. Without a doubt, she had been growing for him. She was even fatter on top of him. He could feel the difference in her weight, the way his hands sunk into her. She was no longer his chubby wife with an addictive sweet tooth, but a full-fledged, big, beautiful woman.
Alyssa crawled up until her thick thighs straddled David's ribs. His muscular pecs were buried under the rippling and meaty expanse of her legs. She sat up and her back arched, little rolls folding just below the burning red line her bra had left behind. Her ass popped outwards, huge and heavy, filling David's groping palms four times over. So much more to love.
Her overstuffed belly hung beyond her waist in a gluttonous display. The portly gut oozed out across David's chest and wobbled against his chin. Her navel was gaping and begging to be kissed.
"Can you tell?" Alyssa asked. "I'm sucking it in." She held her breath tightly against her own outpouring body.
"This is sucking it in? No way."
"I guess I can't hide it anymore… even holding it in, it's so round and jiggly. Everyone is going to notice." Her voice was strained holding the pitiful muscles back. She couldn't keep it up for much longer.
David craned his neck into her girth. He kissed at her bountiful rolls and sucked at the tender streaked skin. "Let then notice. I want them to notice. To see how wonderfully fat my wife has become. You're a dream."
"I love that you love me like this. I want to turn you on so bad. I've never felt so sexy."
"Let it go. Show me how all your binging has changed your body. Let loose."
Alyssa exhaled and her belly lurched forward and overtook his face. Fluffy subcutaneous delight blocked his breath and his sight. She shimmied forward drowning him in her softness as if to make a plaster mold of his face, his sharp nose and strong chin were imprinted in her flesh.
David groaned into the wall of fat. His excitement reached a fever pitch and a hot-blooded fire rushed to his groin. His dick snapped up so eagerly that it slapped Alyssa in the shelf of her backside. Her blubbery bottom quivered madly.
"Someone's enjoying themselves!" Alyssa said bouncing atop her hubby. She snatched the pound cake and helped herself to a buttery piece in each hand. She munched away and crumbs tumbled down her curves and into David. "Yummm."
"Oh god! Yes." David cried face deep into his wife's new blubber.
"Can you lift me off of you? Haha." Alyssa said between bites. "Let's see if all that training has paid off. Those muscles aren't just for show, are they?"
David put his hands underneath Alyssa's thighs and found purchase in a meat section just below her buttocks. "You're in for a surprise." He strained his arms and pushed up from the bed, a powerful force underneath her. Then, in a show of strength he heaved her up and over in a wrestling style takedown and tossed the big girl on her back. He used the reversal to slip his shoulders underneath her knees and spread her legs wide. Her labia looked fluffy and padded.
Her hazel eyes grew wide and her whole body quaked into the mattress. "Wooahh!"
"You like that?"
She smiled wide. A double chin settled on her face as she now was looking up at him. "You're really something, stronger than you look. Where'd you learn that move?"
"Been saving that one for you. I like to keep you surprised."
"Color me amazed, you sexy stud."
Then, Alyssa felt the pressure of David's dick up against her outer walls. She was dripping and her was harder than she'd ever felt him. Even the head of his dick was solid like a wrecking ball.
"You're ready." he said.
"I'm so wet for you. Fuck me hard."
He thrust into her smoothly and deeply, so that she felt every inch of him. Pounding and powerful strikes that massaged her inner walls and beyond. He handled her roughly and was sparring with a delicate touch. Her belly and breasts rocked heavily every time his strong hips crashed into her thickness.
Alyssa sat on the edge of euphoria while David was inside of her. Moments from climax but missing something to give that final push. David's strong hand plunged into her doughy middle and teased with the fat at her waist while he fucked her. She could feel him growing inside of her, the soft adipose between his fingers was driving him wild.
"You've really let yourself go, haven't you?" David growled between brutal pumps. The bed frame was rocking madly. "You look like you could use some more."
"Oh, oh, oh. More?" Alyssa panted. She closed her eyes and bathed in pleasure.
"More cake for my beautiful girl." David said. He revealed a fresh tray with another layer of pound cake. He had it hiding on his side of the bed.
"Wait… David, that one… is supposed… to go out today. Ooohh." She puffed sensual breaths.
"You can make more. You always make more, don't you? With all this padding on you, I'd say you're your own biggest customer." He grabbed some of the buttery cake and held it under Alyssa's nose, letting the warm, glazed aroma filter through her nostrils. "I can't wait to see you fatten up past 300… 350 and growing. I can't get enough of this body of yours."
Tearing into it with his hands had already destroyed the cake. Alyssa might as well enjoy it at this point. She'd have to remake it, anyway. It was almost like she was begging for an excuse to keep eating. She munched the dessert right from his hands and let the soft cake dissolve on her tongue. The delicious flavor complimented the powerful pressure below. She moaned into her dessert.
Not moments later, an overexcited David released a gushing wave of ejaculate inside of his wife. He filled her with his cream frosting. A warm pulsing followed by a twitch. This didn't stop him though, he maintained the tempo and continued applying an even pressure into her depths.
Another bite of cake and Alyssa was awash in ecstasy. Her mouth full of sweetness, the playful fondling of her stomach, David's hard cock plunging into her again and again. It was a symphony of sensation that drove her over the edge. She was overtaken with a rush of feelings and an enveloping spasm. She clamped her legs on David,and the two of them moaned in unison, loud enough to escape the thin walls of their suburban home.
Alyssa laid on her back, breathless, in a tangle of covers and cake crumbs. "Looks like we're washing the sheets again."
"This greedy girl loves eating in bed." David said. He tickled under her chubby chin while his other hand explored her navel.
"You really want to see me as big as 350 pounds? That's double what I weighed when we got married. I'd be a whale."
"Like I said, I love you at any size," David added. "In the heat of the moment it just came out, that's all."
"Ok, that seems like it might be too fat."
"Too fat?" He chuckled. "Is there such a thing?" He rested the remainder of the cake tray in his wife's puffy lap.
Alyssa's mouth watered at the smell. She really was turning into such a pig, she knew it too. Tasty desserts were a part of foreplay, they were a stimulant during the act, and now they had become a comfort for the aftermath. 300 pounds wasn't wishful thinking, it was an inevitability. She shrugged. She was already quite bigger than she used to be with no ill side effects. Maybe she did get out of breath easier, and was having trouble with athletic pursuits, but it didn't change her life much, not yet anyway. What was a few more pounds for love?
She broke off a piece of cake in her fingers and started to snack. She noticed David watching her like a hawk. His eyes focused on the fluffy morsels melting between her full lips. He massaged her as she ate. Her stomach grumbled and Alyssa couldn't help but let out a sloppy belch. "Ooof." Another piece disappeared in her mouth, then another. Glaze was thick on her chubby fingertips.
"Well, if I'm going to get even fatter for you, the least you could do is help me pick out an outfit that looks good for tonight. We're having dinner with your parents, remember?"
"Oh shit, I completely forgot. Of course, I'll help you pick something out."
"I'll have to break out some of those bigger dresses you bought for me. Everything's gotten so tight, and I don't want to look like a slob."
"Aren't you glad I bought those dresses ahead of time? I knew you'd grow into them." David smiled slyly.
"Gosh, it's almost like you planned this or something." Sarcasm tinged her words. "I'm a plus-sized girl with plus sized desires."
"I know what you like."
"Fuck yes, you do." She flashed a dimpled smile. "Now get out of bed and help me out, would you? I'm positive your mom is going to make comments about my weight. She's relentless."
"Let's not worry so much about what she thinks. You're happy right?" David said. He clambered out of bed and rested his hands on her ever-widening ass.
"Very. It's just… it's been four months since we've seen your parents. I've been packing on the pounds kind of quickly. I think it might be a shock to them." She popped her ass out slightly and gave it a little jiggle. David gave it a slap. Alyssa blushed.
"Don't worry, I'll handle them."
"You'll back me up?" Alyssa smiled then directed a sharp glance at her husband. "I just need a little support in case she comes in hot."
"I've got your back. Now, let's go find something that fits nice." He gripped her meaty waist and led her to the walk in closet at the back of their room.
"Easier said than done." Alyssa gave her bloated belly a shake. "Your wife is turning into a full-on porker…"
The crowd at Jin's Hibachi was busy, even for a Friday night. It was a good thing Alyssa had made reservations beforehand or the dinner party would be waiting outside the restaurant.
Alyssa was adorned in a form hugging and stylish dress that reached her knees. A deep blue wrap around with white flowers. It was clingy around the bust and hips showing that even the oversized "fat girl" clothes that David had bought for her months ago, barely stood a chance against her rapid gains. Her belly pushed in front of her, stretching the fabric tight, and she walked with a chubby gait to accommodate her weight. She led with her belly and took a wider stance as she grew. In the back, her ass flared and swallowed up the loose fabric.
She had done her make-up lightly to keep a natural look. Dark mascara and gentle eye shadow brought out the green in her eyes. She attempted to contour her foundation so as to look a bit slimmer in the face, but there was no hiding the roundness of her face and the chubbiness of her cheeks. She didn't need very much to show off her stunning face and smile.
David followed behind in a form fitting, short sleeve dress shirt. He was doing his best to navigate the crowd and follow the hostess to their seats, but his eyes kept wandering to Alyssa's marvelous backside.
When they reached the table, David's parents were already seated. When they first spotted the couple coming in, both his mother and father did a double take, eyes glancing at Alyssa then to David and back again. They might have thought David followed the wrong woman in, or perhaps Alyssa was hiding behind this large, obese woman. It took them a second to make the realization, the long dark hair, the hazel eyes, the charming smile of their son's bride. That obese woman WAS Alyssa. It was only a moment their mouths were agape, and they quickly tried to redirect their looks to David. They put on a welcoming smile, and stood to greet them, but the damage had already been done.
Alyssa blushed. She didn't expect such visceral body language and looks from her in-laws. She kind of enjoyed getting a rise out of them. David could hardly keep himself from giggling at their faces.
"Hi David, great to see you. You look great!" David's mom, Debbie, said. She showered her son in compliments. Alyssa was greeted hastily with a kiss and a hug, and there were no comments on her looks. Alyssa had maintained a naturally beautiful look, but all of the sudden weight must have been jarring.
"You're looking healthy." stuttered Pat, David's dad. His eyes were still a little wide. He moved in for a hug.
Pat pulled out a seat for Alyssa and she settled into our clumsily, her hefty ass spreading into the restaurant chair. The wooden legs cracked as she sat. She tugged on the bottom of her dress to pull the fabric to cover her thighs (her ass and stomach were eating the dress when she sat), but it only made her fluffy cleavage more pronounced. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.
To think that David's "fat girl" dress was already so clingy on her was worrying. David didn't seem to mind. He was entranced at the way her pooch bounced forward and made contact with the table. Debbie was watching, too, but he face was marred with disgust. She wanted to say something, but didn't want to ruin the mood.
They ordered some appetizers, some stir fry and skirt steak. David took his eyes off his budding wife for a moment to peruse the drink menu.
"I think we should get some sake. What do you think?" David said.
"If you want to." Alyssa said meekly. Maybe some alcohol was exactly what they needed to loosen up this increasingly awkward dinner, or maybe it would be the fuse to blow the night wide open. She deferred to David.
"With all the success of your baking business, we've never really gotten the chance to celebrate your hard work. You deserve it."
He ordered a pair of bottles and a flight of ceramic cups. The alcohol was strong, but went down smoothly. Debbie was already a few shots in before the hibachi chef arrived to fire up the cast iron grill. He doused the surface in cooking oil and readied his knives.
"David tells us your quite the chef!" Pat gave Alyssa a genuine smile. The older man relaxed into his chair, sipping from his glass.
"I've learned a lot these past months, for sure. I'm getting better everyday." Alyssa responded proudly. "I've been so busy. I guess we haven't taken the time to sit back and realize how quickly everything was changing.
"Ah! You've gotten very into this baking hobby, then?" Debbie said it as if she has made some grand realization, like she was a detective cracking some code.
"Oh yes, I absolutely love it."
"It's more than a hobby, Mom. Alyssa is putting all of the local bake shops to shame from home. Her business is getting bigger everyday. We're actually looking at rental properties so she can have her own kitchen. A place to sell her creations."
"Being around all those sweets must be hard to resist." Pat chuckled, a bit red cheeked.
"How wonderful," said Debbie. "Seeing how much your business has expanded so much in such a short time. It'll be interesting to see how big you'll be in a year."
Alyssa blushed. She knew that the comment wasn't accidental. "If we do well enough, I may be able to hire employees and get a delivery truck of our own. Start selling on a National level. The business end of it all is so new to me. I hope I can figure it all out."
"I've got your back, babe." David said cheerfully. "Let's make your dream come true."
In between courses of rice, chicken and vegetables, Alyssa got up from the table to use the bathroom. Her ass cheeks thundered on her way across the restaurant. Debbie watched her go and then leaned in to whisper something to her husband. Her face was red with sake.
"Can you believe how fat she's gotten?" She said. "That girl needs to spend more time selling cakes and less time eating them."
"Somebody is enjoying themselves a little too much, I think." Said Pat.
David shot them a steely glance and chimed in. "Talking about my wife as soon as she leaves the table. Real classy, Mom."
"Well, I'm just worried about her." She attempted to show some empathy. "She's put on a lot of weight, honey. She looks like she must weigh 300 pounds."
"She's not 300 pounds."
"She's certainly getting there." she said. "Have you tried talking to her about it?"
"Just because she's bigger doesn't mean that there's anything wrong. She's told me that she's happy with the extra weight." David added.
"It can't possibly be healthy carrying around all that extra weight. She gained it such a short time too."
Alyssa was rounding the corner and coming back to the hibachi spread with a big smile. David changed the subject. "Let's talk about this later, okay?"
Alyssa tucked her hands into her full hips. She raised an eyebrow at the table. "Why's everyone looking so glum? Let's celebrate!"
"Yes, absolutely! To new beginnings." David cheered. He pecked his wife on the cheek and raised a small ceramic cup. When Alyssa turned back to her meal, David glared at his Mom threatening her to not mention Alyssa's weight for the remainder of the night.
"Perhaps you'd like to try some more of the vegetables, dear." Debbie said with rigid eye contact, a sternness gripping her manufactured smile. Alyssa just gave her a perplexed look back, loaded her plate, and ate to her heart's content.
Even judgmental looks from her mother in law weren't enough to dampen her appetite. She downed three plates of stir fry drizzled in Yum sauce, so busy chewing and reaching for more that she barely got a word of conversation in. The portly wife leaned back in her chair with a stretch, patted her stomach and let out a satisfied grunt. David downed another shot of sake and pinched at Alyssa's exposed thighs beneath the table.
"What's for dessert?" Alyssa said, licking her lips. "I heard the deep fried cheesecake and the Mochi is pretty good."
Pat's eyebrows jumped and Debbie rolled her eyes, hard. Desserts arrived at the table and the in-laws didn't touch a bite, they just awkwardly watched Alyssa put away an assembly line of sugary delights. Their mouths contorted and twisted as their expressions went from concern to disgust.
Alyssa lurched back into her chair, spread her legs wide, and shifted her bulbous ass to give her belly as much room as possible. This was a technique she has learned from the perpetual feedings David had subjected her to, a way to make room for more. She wanted to try one of everything on the dessert menu and couldn't have any of it going to waste. She would need to stretch her limits a little further than last time. Then, further and further still.
Alyssa might have realized what a pig she looked like, if she wasn't so enraptured by the flavors of each dish. The tightness growing in her stomach was a type of euphoria that triggered a sexual response within. She drowned in that feeling as she brought another battered bite to her lips. The in-laws mouths were agape.
Debbie didn't say anything more, but she sported a look to David that said "You better get control of your wife before she eats herself into an early grave." David ignored her.
When dinner was over, Alyssa was glad to have the judgmental eyes off of her, and David's loving gaze scanning the curves of her body like he wanted to take a bite out of her. Him alone, finally.
Alyssa was taking her earrings off in front of the bathroom mirror later that night. She couldn't help but notice an unspoken unease that crept up at the dinner table. The judgmental eyes of her in-laws has rubbed her the wrong way. Maybe she had gotten too fat? Why did everyone have to criticize her body? Give her nasty looks when she asks for seconds? She was happy with the way she looked. Certainly David was a fan. Whenever a pretty young woman plumps up, everyone suddenly has an opinion about what's beautiful and what's right.
The slope of her stomach bounded into the quartz countertops as she leaned in to pluck an errant hair from her eyebrow. It has certainly gotten bigger this month. 20 more pounds, or had it been 30? She had lost count, making no changes to her diet and eating everything David offered her.  She would keep gaining if she didn't make some changes to curb her gluttony, but she loved the food, loved the way David adored her. She was addicted to his touch like melted chocolate on her heavy thighs. David was a candy she couldn't quit, even if she wanted to. I like this, she reminded herself, there's no way I want to give this up.
At this point, she was putting away more desserts than she was selling. The changes were really starting to affect her. Filling her "aspirational" clothing that David had picked out months ago, Alyssa was more prone to colliding with her environment. Wide hips bumping doorways and her fat ass jiggling into tabletops was a common occurrence. Even leaning over and sitting up was harder with the indulgent pouch of fat that engulfed her waist.
David crept up behind her and surrounded her with his strong arms. A caress that made her worries fade to nothing. She melted into him and closed her eyes in repose. One of his hands squeezed at her hips while the other tested the pliability of her hanging gut. His fingers vanished beneath her softness. "I couldn't keep my eyes off of you tonight. This dress really suits you."
"Thank you, baby. I felt like your parents were staring at me, too but for completely different reasons." She said with crestfallen breath. "I hope you don't mind. I put on a bit of a show for them."
"Oh, forget them." David said. "My mom and dad are natural born meddlers. They like to get their hands into everyone else's business. The sooner you realize that, the easier it is to ignore them. I loved watching you eat."
"You still think I'm beautiful." Her deep hazel eyes flashed at her reflection. "As beautiful as the day you married me?"
"Even more. I love you more every day. You're the only one I'll ever have eyes for. I say that without any doubt in my heart."
"I'm glad you're so sweet. Still the kind and gentle man I married." Her dark hair nestled in his chest and she turned to kiss him lightly on the chin. "I kind of liked overeating in front of your parents. It was fun to tease them a little." She admitted.
The tight musculature of David's forearms and hands pulsed through his skin. He gripped her tightly and they rocked together. A proud smile crept onto his face. "You did so well with my parents tonight. You put up with them effortlessly." He pulled something from his back pocket — the crinkle of foil. "You deserve a treat."
He grazed her lips with a shard of dark chocolate. The smell was full and aromatic, the taste even more so. She couldn't help but bite, massaging the piece with her tongue until it was tender and sweet and melted. This was the good stuff. Gourmet delights. If David was good at one thing, he knew how to keep his wife happy. That and very, very full.
She swallowed the rich morsel and felt the chocolate stick to her throat. A drop in the ocean of her gluttony.
She finished her bite with an utter of longing. He offered her another piece and she took it without question. Her stomach was already tight from the evening meal, but these days she always wanted more.
David was quick to notice the hunger in his wife's eyes, the sensuous licking of her lips. This was all an extension of their foreplay. The early whispers of another riotous night of pleasure. David wanted her, and she wanted him. Was there much to want than drowning in the carnal sensations of your lover's body within your hands? Their taste upon your lips? David wanted to taste all of her. He placed a forceful hand on her meaty rear and rocked it. The fat bounded up and down in response. She had layers of thickness, developed from night after night of indulgence, that clung to her glutes like saddlebags.
His strong hand slipped up her dress, tickled her thigh and reached deep between her legs. "No underwear?" He whispered. "Someone likes to live dangerously."
"I prefer freedom." Alyssa said. "My panties keep digging into my waist. I've gotten so soft there lately."
"You've left yourself so vulnerable." David joked. He fiddled with his dress slacks and then, she felt him eager against the small of her back. His hand squeezed into the plush space between her thighs and gave the adipose a jiggle. "Man, your legs are beyond sexy. Remember when you used to have a little thigh gap?"
"Pssh, I never had a thigh gap, even at my thinnest." Alyssa blushed lightly, focusing on his touch.
"Sure you did. I remember thinking how silly it was for you to obsess over something like that."
"Well, it's gone for good." She said, "I'm a big girl now. These thick thighs will be touching until the day I die. You really like them don't you?"
"Yes, yes I do." David said. He humped her from behind, his well muscled legs flirting with her behind. He flexed his hand and Alyssa's legs spread apart like butter. He positioned himself slightly under her and poked her exposed sex with the head of his dick.
"Oh God, you're hard again? Alyssa smiled and her dimple, even deeper on her face than before, creased with pleasure. She lowered herself onto him, surrounded his swollen head in her wetness. She leaned into the bathroom countertops, her well-fed form spreading on the marble.
"How could I not be? Just look at you!" David gestured to the bathroom mirror on the wall in front of them. Alyssa looked bigger than she remembered, bigger than ever. She scanned her curved features and smiled.  Her heavy breasts obediently followed gravity's will and nearly squeezes their way out of the plunging neckline of her dress. So round and soft and magnificent. The pudgy cheeks of her face and the greedy double chin that she couldn't hide at any angle, were tell-tale signs that she had gone far beyond chubby. She was fat, without a shadow of a doubt.
Even though David had been bulking and putting on some weight himself, Alyssa's hips and ass were more than twice as wide as he was. When he sidled up behind her, he was completely eclipsed by her girth in the mirror, besides the handsome face that peeked over her shoulder.
He smiled a boyish grin, tossed the cloth of her dress aside, spanked her ass and entered her from behind. Alyssa gasped as she felt every inch of her husband slip inside her. A powerful thrust followed by a slow and methodical pullout and release. Each time he crashed into her, her breasts and belly jiggled ferociously. Thrust, jiggle, thrust, jiggle, thrust, jiggle.
She leaned the entirety of her body back into him. Swaying with a pudgy recoil, she took control of the tempo and intensity. Blissful chemicals danced in her brain as she lost herself in the feeling of the ebb and flow of their bodies.
Not a dash of insecurity came over her as she watched her new self bounce in the mirror. His fat wife. She felt so safe and secure as David's arms wrapped around her. Then the strangest thing happened, or maybe not the strangest considering the conditioning David had put her through during their sexual adventures:
Alyssa was hungry. Her mouth watered as she drowned in the pleasure of it all. She would do anything for another piece of chocolate. Anything.
"Do you want the bowl or the mixer?" Alyssa said. She carefully poured the cake batter into a pan. The preheated oven pinged at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The whisk in the stand mixer was still dripping with sugar and butter and egg.
"What do you mean?" Kelsey, her best friend, asked innocently.
"To lick, silly." Alyssa giggled. "You mean to tell me you've never licked the extra cake batter out of the bowl? You didn't have much of a childhood, huh?"
"Haha, I guess not. My parents and I never did much baking at home." Kelsey said. "They were always health nuts."
"Think of it as a reward for helping me with the cake. A little taste for a job well done. You can have the bowl." She handed Kelsey the batter-lined bowl and then detached the automatic whisk from the machine and started sucking on the remains like a lollipop. "No reason for it to go to waste." She slurped.
Kelsey dragged her finger across the bottom of the bowl and brought a dollop of batter to her lips. "That's really good! Mmmm." She nodded like a bobblehead, sugar flooding her taste buds.
"It better be." Alyssa said. "Just imagine how the cake will taste once we add the butter cream frosting."
"Super sweet."
"And smooth and rich and creamy. Life should be sweet, don't you think?" Alyssa smiled. She leaned over to place the cake in the oven and a buttery roll from beneath her top slipped from its confines and brushed the inside of her apron and the top of her thighs. Fat spilling over onto fat. Shifting and jiggling with even the waist movement. This was a new sensation that Alyssa was learning to savor. She had to adjust the way she leaned to accommodate her increasing girth.
Sitting up and bending was trickier now that she had to contend with a round and ever present gut wobbling in front of her. Tying her shoes was more of a struggle than she imagined and getting in and out of the front seat of her small sized sedan was almost comical. She had adjusted the steering wheel to its furthest position to make room for her shelf of a stomach. Her muffin top rose over her waist, much like a recipe with too much baking soda, and spilled out in every direction.
Her ass was two inflated beach balls squeezed inside tight boy shorts — the creamy bottom half of her cheeks exposed and jiggling. Even the onslaught of confectionery calories hadn't caused her ass to lose its bubbly shape. It was wide, and thick, and tremendously juicy. A complete lap crusher. Grinding up on an ass like that could kill a weaker man. Alyssa loved the adoration that David showed to her backside, but it was getting harder and harder to judge the widths of doorways, finding her hips in constant contest with door frames, shelving, and furniture. Judging certain chairs as off limits was a skill Alyssa had to pick up quickly unless she wanted to get stuck between the armrests or come crashing down in an embarrassing heap.
Finding clothes that fit her comfortably was a joke. Women's sizes were terribly inconsistent and if the store didn't have a changing room, there was no point in buying anything if she wanted to avoid the shameful walk to customer service to return a double XL dress. Her waist had swelled as the pounds sculptured her frame, but her bust and hips puffed out faster and faster. Custom clothing was becoming a necessary option as she grew. Plus sizes just weren't cutting it.
As the number on the scale ticked up steadily and assuredly towards 350, Alyssa's movement was restricted in subtle ways, but she didn't seem to mind it so much.
Alyssa lapped up a mouthful of cake batter off the mixing spoon and smacked her lips. She brushed her long dark hair behind her ears, careful to keep her locks from sticking to the mixing spoon. Her dimple peeked through her rosy smile and a dripping beard of cream colored calories framed her perfectly plump lips. Her tongue lashed out in a circle to collect every last drop. The batter was just an appetizer for a truly epic dessert. There was no slowing this girl down.
Kelsey joined her in this fattening ritual, licking at the edges of her bowl. It was hard not to notice just how much bigger her best friend was by comparison. Everyone one could see how jiggly and heavy her stomach had gotten in just a few short months. Alyssa easily doubled Kelsey in weight.
Kelsey didn't want to chide her. Her friend may have given into gluttony, but she wanted her to be happy. She has never seen Alyssa completely in her own element. Whipping up several delicious desserts at once, mastering all of the recipes — baking was second nature to her. It seemed she was a natural at putting away food into her greedy gut as well.
"So I noticed Rich has been ordering my apple turnovers weekly. I guess he likes them?" Alyssa asked.
"Gosh, he's obsessed." Kelsey said in between licks. "He has them every morning for breakfast."
"I'll have to thank him for his patronage when he comes by. I knew he'd come around."
"I've been sneaking a couple when he's not looking. So good."
"You should order some for yourself! I'll make them special." Alyssa said. A stream of batter dipped into her mouth from above.
"If I ate your pastries all the time, I would end up…" Kelsey paused for a moment, not trying to offend. She locked eyes with her friend, then glanced down unintentionally at her big belly.
"Like what?" Alyssa asked. "It's okay, you can say it."
"Well… fat. I'd get really fat eating dessert all of the time." Kelsey said, sheepishly. "I didn't mean…"
"Relax sweetheart." Alyssa laughed. "It's not like I've been oblivious to all this weight I've gained. I didn't grow this fat ass overnight." She turned and gave her round behind a playful spank. "David really loves it and I've gotten used to carrying a little extra weight around."
"A little?" A nervous laugh bubbled out of her friend. "You're not worried about your health?"
"You only have one life. Don't you think you should enjoy it?" Alyssa pinched a mouthful of colored sprinkles and fed herself. She scanned the kitchen looking for something else to snack on. "Are you going to finish that?" She gestured to the bowl.
"Uh, no. Go for it." Kelsey passed the bowl to Alyssa, and her greedy eyes grew bright.
Alyssa started licking at the bowl face first, when David entered the room. He just came downstairs from a shower, his hair was wet, and he was wearing a tank top and gym shorts. He whistled into the kitchen at his wife. "You girls having fun?"
"Hey babe, we're doing great. Cake's in the oven and should be done in about 15." She glanced at the clock. "Kelsey's been an excellent helper."
"Happy to help." Kelsey smiled. "I'm certainly learning a lot. I'm not much of a cook myself." She patted floury hands on her apron and sat herself down amongst the dining room set. A tempting plate of butterscotch cookies were steaming at the center of the table. Before she knew it, she was snacking away at the warm and moist creations absent mindedly.
"Thanks. I know Alyssa appreciates the help. She never lets me get near the kitchen." He placed his hands on the countertop and flexed his triceps. A bit of moisture from the shower dripped down to the quartz. His sinewy muscle popped and was proof that David was spending effort tending his physique, keeping up his end of their bargain. He quickly captured Alyssa's attention.
"He's always making off with my desserts." Alyssa said to Kelsey, then gave her husband a quick and knowing wink.
"I'll admit," Kelsey said, swallowing butterscotch and batter. She rolled her eyes back, savoring the flavor. "Your cooking IS strangely addicting. I'll have to watch myself whenever I come over here, but David, you look like you haven't had a cheat day in a while. How can you resist all these tasty treats?"
David strutted around the kitchen island and ran his strong fingers along the counter with playful taps. He squeezed up next to Alyssa, and his hand planted on her wide rear. An audible smack reverberated through the kitchen. "I barely get to see her cakes and cookies; She's always eating everything before I get a taste. Every day is a cheat day for her. She's turned into quite the piggy."
Alyssa couldn't believe it. A hot flush crept up her neck and into her cheeks. Saving the teasing for the bedroom was one thing, but in front of her friends? Embarrassment rushed to her pupils when she shot a side glance at David. She swallowed hard, a sugary residue still in her mouth. She WAS turning into a pig. The insult seemed to excite and mortify her at the same time.
"Isn't that right, darling?" David asked with a charming smile. He plucked at her underbelly, and ripples danced across her skin. He thrust into her backside, pushing her belly into the oven and covering her skin in its radiating heat. Alyssa couldn't tell what was warmer, the oven door on her exposed stomach or the burning in her husband's loins.
"Haha… Sometimes I overdo it." She brushed her espresso-colored locks over her pink, blushing ears. Did this man know any restraint? The bigger she got the wilder his libido surged. She shimmied away from him as gracefully as her batter-filled body would let her. "Let's save your excitement until after Kelsey has a birthday cake for her fiancé. We've still got company."
"I can't help it." He chuckled. "When I see your body, I just have to have a touch." He pecked at her cheeks and rested his hands on her hips.
"I appreciate that, love." A rosy redness still burning on her face. "Why don't you make yourself useful and help clean up a little. Kelsey and I have been working hard all morning."
"But I just showered." David pouted. He was probably more upset that he couldn't have her on the spot rather than the chores.
Alyssa ran her fingers up his broad chest and settled them on his shoulders. She squeezed a loving squeeze. She whispered in his ear. "Let's finish up here and I promise I'll make it up to you. I've got a surprise for you later."
Without another word David had the broom on the kitchen floor, dusting up flour and baking powder. The cake came out of the oven looking like fluffy perfection. Once it was cool enough, Alyssa set out slathering it in buttercream and decorating the top with decorative fondant. She drizzled out a message in multicolored cream: "Happy Birthday Rich"
She boxed the cake up and said her farewells to Kelsey, while David whistled from the kitchen, dutifully playing his role as janitor.
Kelsey cocked a brow and a sly side smile as she headed out the door, cake in tow. "So, I'm guessing you two are still going strong coming out of your honeymoon phase. He's really crazy about you."
Alyssa wasn't shy about it. "The sex has been out of this world. I'm not kidding."
"You'll have to tell me more, but I better get going." Kelsey turned to go, and Alyssa noticed her friend's sporty ass looked a bit snug in her jeans. There was a little more ounce in her bounce. No doubt a result of the apple turnovers. It was safe to say the fattening effects of her desserts were more widespread than she thought. "We'll see you at the party. There'll be plenty to eat and drink, don't bother bringing anything."
"We wouldn't miss it!" Alyssa said. "What about a gift for Rich?"
"What better gift than a professionally made cake?" Kelsey sniffed at the toasted aroma that can only come from fresh baked goods. "Love you, girlie. See you soon."
Alyssa was draped in frilly silk lingerie. The underwear was scandalously tight, and her body blossomed out and over the fabric. Her panties were completely concealed by a well-fed gut and a pair of thick love handles, breasts spilling over top of a dainty bra. David's eyes grew wide and longing as he stepped into the bedroom.
"I told you I had a surprise for you." Alyssa said. She bit her lower lip and tied her long hair back into a ponytail. A couple of sultry wiggles were enough to make her full form rock. She took a step forward and showed off the sheer size of her thighs that rubbed together madly.
"Is that so?" David growled. He approached her and immediately cupped her large stomach in his hands and gave it a shake. The loving way his fingers caressed her, so unafraid, around the thickest curves of her body, was proof he adored her and would do anything to please her. He somehow always found the freshest fat on her form, inspecting her for changes, and getting aroused by what he witnessed.
She was so much larger than when they had made that deal almost half a year ago. The promise of 15 pounds had turned into 30 then 60, now almost 90 extra pounds of blubber tacked onto her frame. Her body was a fat admirer wonderland. And at the rate she was stuffing herself, she would grow larger still. "Let me rub this belly of yours, and suck on your breasts" He begged. "And this ass! You've really made a fatty out of yourself. So big." He planted his face into her pillowed breasts and gripped at the thickness of her ass with both hands. He drowned in her softness.
"You'll get to do more than that." Alyssa toyed with a device she had hidden behind her back.
David's fingers grazed a plastic tube while he explored her backside. "Huh, what's this?"
Alyssa blushed a bit. "Well, you're going to think this is a bit silly…" she stammered.
"Is that a funnel?" David said.
"I saw it online and thought you might like to try it. Lots of serious feeders use these to fatten up their partners."
David had obviously seen these used before. His penchant for feeding his partner has led him to every kinky corner of the Internet. A funnel was the ultimate way to force a feedee to down countless calories in a sitting. He never thought Alyssa would be willing and up for this.
He said with some trepidation "are you sure about this?" He wouldn't want to force his wife
"I'm curious to try." She smiled. Her dimple flared. "I've grown to like the feeling of being so full I feel like I might burst. All the stuffing I've done in the past month has gotten me excited. This is the next level, but I think I might like it."
"Right now?" David drooled.
"You want to feed your fat wife, don't you?" She leaned in a bit her husband's ear. He felt her hot breath on his cheek. "I'm so horny for you, fatten me up! I'm starving."
"Let's grow that beautiful belly of yours." David pulled her in close and kissed her with an unrelenting passion. His hands gripped the heavy rolls of excess that hung just above her hips. With a hearty shake, it was crystal clear just how much of Alyssa there was love.
"There's a pitcher of cake mix and heavy whipping cream in the fridge downstairs." Alyssa said. "I'll get comfortable, be quick."
David couldn't believe this was happening. A smile of childlike wonder curved the edges of his strong jaw and wrinkled his soft blue eyes. "You've been naughty, preparing all this. You must really want to get fatter."
"I guess that's the risk I run having a house stocked with fattening ingredients at all times. This little piggy can't resist." Alyssa licked her lips, and David rushed downstairs to retrieve the fattening concoction. The off-white colored syrup was thick with calories, Alyssa had added a bit of vanilla for flavor.
Alyssa held the funnel up with her left hand and guided the plastic tube between her lips. She spread her legs wide and braced the carpeted floor with her toes. Her well cushioned ass flared wide against the edge of their bed.
"You ready?" David asked.
"Mmm hm." Her voice muffled through the tubing. She nodded.
The milky white concoction touched her lips, then rushed in to fill her eager cheeks. Her mouth was a sweet and creamy battlefield. Her first swallow was a quick attempt to clear her mouth, but a wave of sweetness filled her up again and her second swallow was heavy and deliberate, a gulp that strained her throat. "Too fast!" she thought, seeing David draining the pitcher into the funnel with excitement in his eyes. She gasped through her nose as dense liquid slid down her throat. They locked glances, David so determined, and Alyssa so helpless, that it became clear that she could not resist him. After the third and fourth wave of cream, the swallowing became easier. She loosed the muscles at the back of her throat and relaxed into this moment of extreme gluttony. It tastes good, she thought, locking plump lips on the nozzle and closing her eyes.
More and more cake batter smoothie tickled her lips and then she inhaled it. Her arm holding the funnel high was already tired just a couple minutes into the feeding. David took the funnel from her and raised it a few inches higher than her head. "I've got it. Just relax. Drink. You're doing great." He dunked the remainder of the shake into the funnel and another rush of calories filled her.
"Mmm mmm!" Alyssa replied. She felt a pleasurable stiffness in her stomach. It seemed to push out further and further with each indulgent second. Her chubby hands reached out and traced the chiseled V of her husband's torso from his shoulders to his hips. The bulge of her stomach lurched into his lap. She brushed his erection with probing fingers. He was rigid as concrete.
David shook the pitcher, extracting every last drop, and Alyssa dutifully swallowed. Then he pulled the cap off a quart of heavy — an extra parting gift from the refrigerator, David's idea. "This will help you wash it all down."
"More?!" She yelped, but before she could say much else, cold cream splashed down her throat. She held onto the tube, not wanting to let loose a river of cream onto her fluffy chest and all over the floor, and looked up to David with shock-stricken eyes. He always took things a step too far. A whole quart of cream after all of that cake batter?! Was he trying to make her throw up?
She drank more of the cream, overdosing on calories. The liquid wasn't nearly as sweet, but it slid down her throat swiftly and soothing.
"This will fatten you up nicely. More." David said lustfully.
Alyssa blushed. She sucked until she reached a breaking point. The tightness and weight sloshing in her belly was too much. She shook her head and pulled back with a cough. David caught the funnel.
"That's too much!" She groaned. "So full…" She gripped her stomach and her fingers sunk into doughy flesh.
"Damn, Alyssa, you're a natural. I've never seen anything like that." David sounded genuinely impressed.
She fell back into the bed, stretching deep and groaning. A dribble of cream on her chin. Her stomach jiggled. "Ooof. I didn't think I was capable of that either. Whoa…"
"Do you need anything?" David asked. "I'll do anything for my amazing wife."
She looked down at her body and couldn't even see David behind the mountain of her belly. A double chin overtook her neck and her dimple flashed. She belched out and answered. "Rubs. I need all the rubs."
The funnel feeding had only been a positive experience for the loving couple. It had taken Alyssa by surprise at first, realizing how much she really enjoyed it. That feeling of complete fullness, the descent into unadulterated gluttony, and the soft and subtle changes the feedings were making to her body were exciting.
To see David so enthralled by her, loving every minute, was a huge turn-on for the obese bride. She was the ultimate object of his affection. He squeezed her curves, worshiped her body, and kept her well fed. So when David asked if they could use the funnel the following weekend, Alyssa didn't object. "Yes, of course!" she said without hesitation. If it meant more intimacy with the love of her life, why would she say no?
It wasn't long before the shake feedings became a weekly routine that both Alyssa and David looked forward to. David would put together a calorie dense cocktail, trying different flavors and recipes, and Alyssa was the willing victim who would try her best to finish every last drop. There was an interplay between their romantic relationship and the challenge of testing Alyssa's capabilities. David acted like a coach, pushing his wife to go the extra mile, in this case, an extra slice of cheesecake, or another liter of fattening shakes. Her capacity for stuffing in a single sitting improved dramatically.
Of course, there were times where Alyssa's body did push back. Sometimes, she had to use all her focus and willpower to fight back the nausea that came with night long feeding frenzies, wondering if tonight would be the night that she finally bursts from all this indulgence.
The feedings, followed by passionate love making, often left Alyssa lethargic and relaxed. She would collapse into bed with the flavor of sweet cream on her lips, and the massage of David's powerful hands on her swollen belly and puffy chest. She dozed away dreaming about the delicious delights that tomorrow would bring, while calories solidified on every doughy curve of her body.
Alyssa got used to the weekly binges, adapting to her role as David's pudgy plaything. Each week, her stomach stretched a bit further and her capacity for gluttony increased. When David asked if she wanted to have more feedings during the week, Alyssa was quick to reply "Yes!" Any excuse to have David close and adoring her. Soon, she didn't struggle anymore with the copious calories. Alyssa started to crave the intimacy they shared on their kinkiest nights.
Previously, Alyssa had explained to David that she'd like to keep her weight around 350lbs, fearing health consequences, or the excess weight making it harder for her to maintain her baking business. Now, with their new feeding rituals, Alyssa's weight was only climbing higher and higher, without a plateau in sight. The error reading on their bathroom scale when Alyssa stepped up might have been the first omen, but it didn't bother the loving couple. As she filled out to even greater sizes, 360, 370, 380, Alyssa decided that maybe 400lbs would be a more reasonable stopping point for her exploding weight.
Her stomach, breasts and ass pushed out further than ever, loaded with the excesses of her hedonistic lifestyle. Cookies, cakes and pastries by day and a liquid calorie overdose at night had made every feature on her face rounded and puffy. Even her signature strut, the rising and falling of her impressive ass cheeks, had evolved into a labored waddle that rocked her whole body.
Alyssa was so busy with balancing her business with her racing love life, it was difficult to notice the extra pounds creeping up and over her biggest clothes.
With an increased demand in the kitchen, Alyssa knew she had to hire somebody to help. She found an assistant, Paula, who had a knack for baking and could help manage the business side of Alyssa's baking empire. Paula arrived at their home to help Alyssa on her busiest days, as well as organize the flood of online orders. It was only a matter of time now. Next, Alyssa knew she'd need a truck for deliveries and a location to rent for her very own bakery and storefront.
Things were moving quickly, but the love between the newlyweds was still as strong as ever. David would rush home from work to pamper his wife on the weekdays, take some of the work off of her shoulders and let her relax. Alyssa was so thankful to have him around to pick up the slack, besides it gave Alyssa ample time to snack on some of her latest creations. With the baking help delegated elsewhere, she found herself eating much more often than she was working.
Since the change in her eating habits, Alyssa found herself hungry all of the time. She would think about what to eat next while she was eating. The allure of never-ending desserts flooded her thoughts and made her mouth water. It was simple, a bigger body needed more food, she thought, but has she really gotten that much bigger? Her stomach growled in anticipation of the night's funnel. She got excited thinking about all the ways David would pleasure her — where this world of gluttony might take her next.
David leapt onto the bed wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. He straddled his muscular thighs around one of Alyssa's much pudgier legs and pinned her to the mattress. His inspected the new weight that puffed up her shoulders with his broad hands and planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Good Morning, Sunshine." He said.
"Mornin' babe." She grunted through a groggy rasp. Her hair was a dark tangle branching all over her pillow. A mountain of sheets rose up at her middle, where her punished paunch had been filled to the brim, again and again, night after night.
The night before had proven to be wildly indulgent. David had delivered on every sexual fantasy that Alyssa could dream of. She fell back beneath the covers, breathless and satisfied. Alyssa couldn't help but crack a smile as soon as she was reminded of David's body against her. She drowned in his smell and melted at his touch.
He tossed his hands onto her bloated middle and began to knead the fat there. He guided a bold finger along the curve of her gut and ended between her thighs, where he pressed on her warmest and wettest spot. With one hand on her stomach and the other down below, David grew rigid, and a bulge bounced in his underwear.
Alyssa couldn't see exactly what her husband was doing with his finger, her stomach was big enough that she could barely see her own feet laying down, but GOD could she feel him. A precise and sliding pressure, masterful manipulation with his finger. He had learned just how long to push into her most sensitive spots and when to release.
This hypnotic rhythm of intense stimulation made Alyssa buck and squirm. She threw her head back into the plushness off her pillow and groaned at the ceiling. With each breath her body heaved up and down. Her fatty breasts quivered. What a delight to be woken up to by her husband's strong, calloused touch. She felt her heart fluttering and a warmth building down below.
"There she is." He said, flicking his finger against Alyssa's exposed clit. Its swollen head was followed by a gush of warmth from within. David's touch was driving her wild. He knew full well how to get her going. A sly smile pinched the corners of his lips. He was planning something.
"Oh! Oh!" Alyssa cried into the air. The morning sun that peeked through the bedroom windows illuminated her smooth, silky skin. Her big ass gyrated against the springs of the bed, and it made David's press even more forceful. Her chubby fingers gripped the sheets and she closed her eyes, submitting to ecstasy.
Then David stopped, just for a second, then slowed his powerful advances. His muscular frame crashed into her and prevented her from sitting up. He pulled something up into the bed from behind him.
"You're amazing. I'm so close… Why did you stop?" Alyssa asked, but her question was immediately answered by the feel of a plastic tube pressed to her lips.
"I'll let you finish. Once you've eaten your breakfast." David said.
"You don't think I've had enough!? I'm so full. I can barely roll over after all of yesterday's cakes." Alyssa groaned. She wrapped her hands around her husband's broad shoulders. Her doughy middle bounced against his muscled abs.
He pushed her back into the bed and ushered the feeding tube into her mouth. His finger probed her insides, slick with moisture, and then rubbed against her clit. It was that special technique that made Alyssa shudder. He massaged her hard, then let up.
"No, Don't stop." She cried. "I want it." She struggled to reach down and finger herself, the sensations overwhelming, but she couldn't get around her own gluttonous gut.
"First the main course, then my big girl gets to have dessert." David said, emphasizing the word "dessert" as he rode his finger along her sex. She buckled helplessly.
Alyssa took the tube into her mouth and nodded to her husband. Maybe David's kink was getting out of hand, maybe he was taking it too far, but she didn't want to deny him. He had a world of pleasure at his fingertips. I'll eat for him, she thought, I want more.
David loaded the funnel and a slick, slow moving pink liquid flowed into the barrel. It hit her lips and her hazel eyes went wide. Her mouth was filled with its thickness and sweetness. She opened her throat and swallowed. Sweet strawberries. It was fucking delicious — David's best creation yet. It tasted like being pumped full of strawberry shortcake.
"Mhpmm" she puffed. "Mmmmm"
She swallowed again, and her feeder rewarded her with a touch to her most sensitive parts. "This little piggy loves to eat, doesn't she?" He teased. He dumped more sloppy liquid into the tube.
Alyssa blushed. A warm sensation radiated up her neck and reddened her ears. Short, fevered exhalations puffed from her nose. She swallowed again and was rewarded with a tingling caress. If she kept drinking and increased the tempo of her lover's strokes, she could finish herself.
She drank heartily, feeding into David's excitement and savoring his powerful touch. The liquid was sweet, but not too sweet, thick, but still drinkable. The perfect combination for mass consumption.
Alyssa lost track of how much she had downed, but the smile on David's face told her it must've been an absurd amount. When the tube drained empty, her stomach was painfully tight.
"Good girl." He pressed just to the right of her clit in a rhythmic fashion so all of the slick folds of her groin stroked her from every direction.
A moan was drawn from her creamy lips. Her tongue lapped up the remaining strawberry milkshake, and her eyes rolled back. Once David got started, it was only minutes before she was brought to climax. Her inflated form jiggled delightfully with every spasm.
Later, the couple spooned together and David massaged at the tender spot between Alyssa's shoulder and neck. She rustled in bed.
"I've got to get up and get moving. I have a lot of my plate today."
"Can't we just relax today?" David asked. "We used to spend the whole weekend together."
"That was before my baking business picked up."
"I know, I know," he said. "Maybe you can take the morning off? Paula can put together some of the orders, right?"
"I guess so." Alyssa tried to sit up, but her own belly blocked her. She never realized how much her own body would get in the way once she ballooned past 350lbs.
"Let's stay in bed today. You deserve a day off."
A big yawn from Alyssa and she plunged her chubby cheeks into her pillow. It wasn't difficult to convince Alyssa to be lazy nowadays. "You're right. I'm exhausted. I feel like I can barely move. You've really filled me up. Buurrp!"
She shifted her ass and with its size nearly knocked David out of the queen size bed. She dozed off while he tickled the bountiful rolls at her side. He was flushed with excitement at how large his wife had grown. She would be even bigger yet, he thought to himself.
Through a combination of her inheritance, her hard work and a little bit of luck, Alyssa was finally able to afford her own bakery in a clean suburban strip mall. It might have been small, but it was hers. It was everything she had dreamed of. Her hobby had grown into something remarkable, something worth celebrating. She has turned her favorite hobby into a profession and would soon be selling her delectable creations across the country.
At the grand opening, David helped his wife out of the car and led her to the front of their new store. They had spent the week prepping for the crowd of customers who promised to come. Among them were all of David and Alyssa's closest friends. Even David's parents, Pat and Debbie, showed up to offer support.
David led his wife by the arm and patted her hand. "You deserve this, babe. You've worked so hard and it's finally paying off."
"Thanks, love. Your support got me through it." Alyssa said, dimples smiling. "I do worry about what folks are going to think." Her eyes cast downward to the pavement. Her feet were hidden by an impressive gut that jostled in front of her "I look alright?"
She was beautiful. A pear shaped vixen in a simple, but attractive XXXL sundress. The fluffy flounces on the shoulder of the dress and the tasteful floral pattern that draped around her expansive rear were cute, and even a little bit flirty. The fabric was clingy, stretching against her most exaggerated features. The hem of the dress barely reached her knees and showed off smooth, silky and wide legs. Her long, dark hair was shimmering in the pastel sunrise.
"You're gorgeous." Was all that David could say. "Never forget that. Never." He planted a kiss on her cheek. She returned with two nipping kisses just below David's chin. If she could, she would've taken a bite out of him…
It was true. Even carrying around a 500lbs frame, Alyssa had gathered a lot of her new weight in her most womanly areas. Wide, sugary hips accompanied by an ass so heavy and cushiony that it was losing its shape. Her belly inflated like a balloon with delicious and exciting layers of fat. After filling her stomach again and again with mountains of desserts and weight gain shakes, it wasn't any wonder why it looked like she was hiding a yoga ball beneath her dress. Cantaloupe sized breasts pushed against every bra she owned like a river against a dam and they wobbled atop her blubbery belly like a pair of chubby kids in a bounce house.
David wrapped his athletic arms around her and noticed they couldn't meet at her navel. His fingertips barely touched, his big hands sinking into the fresh pounds she had cultivated over the years. He loved this feeling, his woman soft and cuddly to the extreme. Debilitatingly FAT. So much to toss around in the bedroom, flabby rolls overflowing with excess — He could never get tired of exploring every inch of her body.
The contrast between the two love birds was staggering. Her puffy, bloated frame constantly in contact with his perfectly chiseled physique. David looked like he could compete in a triathlon, while Alyssa's talents would be better spent at a pie eating contest. David kept in shape to ensure that his wife would always have eyes for him, and would keep satisfying his fat fantasies. Her gaining at this point, which was much like a snowball rolling down a hill, would continue independent of David's workout routine. Her indulgent habits and sweet tooth would keep her swelling and swelling, crushing him wherever she sat in his lap and smothering him with softness in the bedroom.
Alyssa blushed a bit. "They'll be surprised to see how much I've grown. You've really been fattening me up."
"Not too surprised, I hope." David said. "They've seen the way you eat. Most of our friends know that I like to keep you well fed."
"That's true. If they haven't figured it out by now, I'm not sure what else we could do to clue them in. I'm mostly talking about your parents, the public. We haven't seen them for a long while. We've been so busy." she said.
"I wouldn't worry too much about them. Besides, who doesn't trust a fat chef?"
"Everything I make is so good, I have trouble keeping my own hands off of it." She giggled. Her round double chin was a fleshy semi circle that completely covered her jawline. It quivered when she laughed.
"Ten pounds in a week is a new record. You never fail to surprise me, at least." David smiled. "Help! My fat wife is helplessly addicted to her own baking."
"And my kinky husband keeps filling me up with all sorts of devilish concoctions. You're addicted to watching me get fatter!"
"You got me there. I love seeing this huge ass blow up with fat. I could watch you eat all day."
"You have! My appetite is out of control with you at the wheel." Alyssa said. She placed her forefinger in her mouth and sucked seductively. She kissed the air with plump, pink lips.
"How big do you want me?"
"Sky's the limit."
"How about no limits! Let's feed this belly until I pop!" Alyssa gripped her stomach and dry humped at her husband. It was a gentle thrust, but it nearly knocked the man off his feet. David blushed beet red.
She was so confident in her body, utilizing every jiggling roll and every lick of her lips to tease his rampant sexual urges. She knew how to turn him on, as he did her. Constantly craving each other, flirting back and forth, building to a passionate terminus where he would drive himself deep inside her and his carnal lust for her would explode.
Alyssa edged him further by pressing her stomach into his groin and letting her fat swamp his lap in softness. She reached her hand around and felt the obvious bulge, tightening in his pants.
"At ease soldier, we've got people to greet and cakes to sell. I'm going to need you in top form today."
"Yes Ma'am! But once we're through this busy day, I'm going to take you home and make you squeal." He pinched at her bloated side. It thrashed like weighted Jello.
"Of course." She smiled. A dimple appeared under her round cheeks. "All this work is bound to make me very hungry."
The bake shop was painted in a fresh coat of pastel greens and pinks. A sign above the door was written in a cutesy cursive with daisies hand drawn on the ends. "Alyssa's" it announced. Colorful macarons and decorated cakes looked mouthwatering from the display windows.
Paula, Alyssa's new assistant, came out of the bakery and met the couple in the lot. "Everything's ready. I think it's time to open our doors." she said, with a gentle nod.
"Thank you, Paula." Alyssa said.
A big smile beamed white and cheery on her face. She huffed excitedly, but it was hard to tell if it was the anticipation from the grand opening or the walk through the parking lot had left her out of breath.
"It's going to be great." said David as he squeezed at her ever softening shoulders.
A small crowd gathered outside: friends and family as well as a few curious newcomers. It grew a bit larger as they drew closer to the opening. Kelsey popped out of the crowd with Rich in tow as Alyssa made her appearance.
"Hey Girlie!" she called. She tossed her arms around her best friend and sunk into her, fingers unable to reach around. They settled instead on Alyssa's ample rolls of back fat and squeezed. "I'm so proud of you."
"Thank you! Thank you! I've come a long way, haven't I?" Alyssa said. "Hey Rich, thank you for coming." She nodded at Kelsey's boyfriend and they shared a small hug.
"I'm just here for the apple turnovers, haha." Rich said with sarcasm, but it was partially true. He was sporting a potbelly that caught in his shirt. He rested a hand on his middle and gave it a pat.
"Not too many!" Kelsey snapped a look back at him. She turned to Alyssa and held a hand by her mouth to whisper. "He's totally addicted. Can't get through his mornings without them. And I'd be lying if I said I haven't been a tad bit overindulgent with those fudge brownies you make. So good!"
"Just showing our support! Nothing like a little dessert first thing in the morning." Rich said with a smile.
Kelsey congratulated her once more and then walked into line with her boyfriend. Her sporty physique has changed over the last year. Alyssa's brownies had added a little width and plumpness to her friend's ass. Kelsey's high waisted leggings were stretched tight and having trouble containing a blossoming bubble butt. There was a little ounce to her bounce that caught Alyssa's eye.
David leaned into his wife and whispered. "Someone's been skipping the gym."
"Don't you get any ideas, mister." Alyssa said.
The doors were open for business. Alyssa could barely get through the entry way without turning sideways and shimmying through the passage. Wide puffy hips made normal doors a challenge.
"We'll have to upgrade to double doors." Alyssa said as she squeezed by.
"And fast!" David laughed behind her. He gave her ** rear a playful tap.
Baked goods went flying off the shelves and custom orders were rung up. Alyssa was even hired to build a wedding cake. She has never seen so much business in a single day. Even David's mother came to the counter to congratulate her on the hustle she was showing.
"I'm surprised you've been able to keep up with all this excitement today." Debbie said with a sneer. "You move quicker than I thought."
"Trying my best. Almost through the rush. Thanks for coming, Debbie." Alyssa said nonplussed.
Debbie laid a huge assortment of treats on the counter: strawberry cream puffs, three pecan pies, a box of cinnamon raisin cookies, and a chocolate cake. She whipped out her credit card and gave Alyssa a satisfied nod.
"You really put your heart and soul into these foods. Pat and I have been gushing over just how good everything is. It's the same sort of dedication I know you show to my son. I truly wish you luck." Debbie said. It was the sincerest words she had ever heard out of her mother-in-law.
When the day was finally over, all of the baking was done, Alyssa wiped sweat off her brow and collapsed into her husband's arms.
"Good night, Paula!" David called to the assistant as she departed for the evening. Then, it was just David and Alyssa done behind the counter.
"Whew! Being on my feet all day is hard work." She nuzzled close to her husband and dropped her full weight into him. He caught her.
"Here's a little something for you." David grazed her lips with a chocolate chip cookie. It was warm and fresh in that delicious medium between crunchy and chewy.
"I thought we sold all the freshly baked stuff today?" Alyssa asked.
"I had Paula make a batch special just for you. Well… two batches actually."
Alyssa snatched it up without any more words, devoured the chocolate morsel, then opened her mouth begging for more. David obliged her again and again. She was eating cookies from both hands, getting lost in their flavor.
"You know we haven't christened this place yet. The bakery." David said, he waited for Alyssa to look up from her sugar binge to wink at her.
"Your patience shall be rewarded." Alyssa smiled. "I've been stealing glances at you all day. You look cute as my little assistant."
"Honestly, I don't know how we got through the day. I've barely had any opportunity to squeeze this titanic ass of yours." He gripped her backside and gave it a shake.
"There's so much more where that came from."
She climbed up him and their lips met. All 500 lbs. of her were jiggling like mad. The heavy hang of her gut popped out of the bottom of her sundress, and her breasts heaved out of the fabric as tight spaghetti straps slipped down over her shoulder. Wild, dark hair was tossed about as she plunged in for another French kiss.
David tasted melted chocolate on her lips and smelled the sweet aroma of her sweat. Driven by a wild passion, he hoisted his large wife off her feet and pushed her into the bakery walls. Her blubber ricocheted fiercely in all directions, her dainty sundress slipping higher and higher up magnificent thighs.
Then, he hauled her over to the counter top amid a torrent of kisses and squeezes. Her ass spread wide, and a cascade of flabby rolls folded at her hips. His hands snapped to her waist like magnets and billowing fat oozed between his fingers.
She was at just the right height, matched with David's torso, that she could feel his dick pulsing through the thin fabric of his pants every time he pushed in close to grope her. Both of their breaths accelerated as they lunged into another feverishly.
"There's leftover… frosting… in the storage fridge." Alyssa panted between kisses. "I want you… to feed me." She was bouncing up and down, pleading.
David's eyes lit up. He had helped make his wife beautifully fat, but somehow, deep down, he wanted her even bigger. Would there be an end to this gluttonous tale or was it just a new beginning towards a bigger and better life? David herded his wife towards the back room with a fistful of chocolate chip cookies in hand. He squeezed her through the hallway and closed the door behind them.
First, sounds of munching, crunching and slurping erupted from the back room, then the longing moans of two people who were madly in love with each other.

On 4/25/2023 at 10:52 PM, jakemcduck said:

Have you read Belle of the Drive In?  This is a wife got fat story that's ongoing.  Starts out before they're married.  https://www.deviantart.com/jakemcduck/art/The-Belle-of-the-Drive-In-463997133

Or Sunny's New Normal?  This is about a stoner who got fat during quarantine.  Story pics up after the lockdowns end.  I'm not sure if there are any references to getting high in the first ep, there are in the second though.  https://www.deviantart.com/jakemcduck/art/Sunny-s-New-Normal-883976072 

Great work as usual

Looking for a particular style of story (here, Deviantart, anywhere) where a lady switches lives/lifestyles with another.

1a) Ruined via an identity/life switch/life swap (thin/fit rich girl slowly becomes like a fat/poor girl, while the other girl does the inverse)

1b) Fat/rich, thin/poor girl identity swap

Any stories out there come to mind? Bonus points if they have any imagery.

7 hours ago, PerseFrench said:

Thanks bro

more story like that maybe ?

I have a few more on my page. And there are more in my other page that starts with a P. 

that link is also on my deviant art page.

Looking for a story about 2 or 3 girls who start college. They get jobs working at an old black woman's diner and can eat whatever they want. As part of interview one girl eats a whole luther burger, a burger with donuts as the buns . Any help would be appreciated 

On 5/7/2023 at 9:40 AM, jnjff said:

Looking for a story about 2 or 3 girls who start college. They get jobs working at an old black woman's diner and can eat whatever they want. As part of interview one girl eats a whole luther burger, a burger with donuts as the buns . Any help would be appreciated 

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/freshman-by-ellis-monroe-bbw-multiple-eating-mwg.90822/

On 4/28/2023 at 10:33 PM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

Looking for a particular style of story (here, Deviantart, anywhere) where a lady switches lives/lifestyles with another.

1a) Ruined via an identity/life switch/life swap (thin/fit rich girl slowly becomes like a fat/poor girl, while the other girl does the inverse)

1b) Fat/rich, thin/poor girl identity swap

Any stories out there come to mind? Bonus points if they have any imagery.

Here's a favorite of mine called Losing Valentina: https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3161

So this is a long shot I know.

back on the old changing mirror forum, there was a story of a woman who finds herself locked in a room with no doors or windows. She examines everything but can’t leave.

eventually, she eats a salad and finds an exercise bike that she uses. After doing a few miles a door appears and she can leave.

this is repeated for a bit until she’s really thin and loving how things are.

the next room however there is no bike and nothing to do. She eventually gets bored and snacks on some food in a container. Soon she’s doing this in every room and gains all the weight she lost and then some, getting to over 300lbs.

any help would be great.