Former SG model turned fat girl

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 7:21 AM, MadamWest said:

I'm curious! What kind of videos or photos would you guys wanna see from me? 

I always love it when models show off their individual experiences and skills. Your aerial video was fantastic, so I think it'd be very cool to see some more of your expertise in action!

Before/Afters are always great (especially if they involve the same pieces of clothing), but just generally showing off your alt-modelling vibes with some new pin-ups would be fun too!

• Curvage Model
Just now, Kestrel said:

I always love it when models show off their individual experiences and skills. Your aerial video was fantastic, so I think it'd be very cool to see some more of your expertise in action!

Before/Afters are always great (especially if they involve the same pieces of clothing), but just generally showing off your alt-modelling vibes with some new pin-ups would be fun too!

Thanks for the input! I'll see what I can do 😊

On 11/5/2023 at 10:21 AM, MadamWest said:

I'm curious! What kind of videos or photos would you guys wanna see from me? 

20230905_201023.jpg

20230708_214138.jpg

If you have the video rights, a side by side video of you now mimicing movements you did in an old video. Or if you have a scene of old you "going to bed" you could do a wakes up fat video.