Twitch Streamer Sweet_Anita

GetDownWithTheThiccness

I was wondering how long it would take for a page to show up for Anita 😂. Don’t think she is really gaining tho unfortunately. She exercises a lot, but fortunately her body is just naturally chubby thick so she’ll never really lose her curves.
But I’m always hoping she just lets lose a little and suddenly finds she’s gained a pound or 20 in a few weeks time. She does seem to eat A LOT 😂. Would love to see that catch up to her 😍. Might even be that she’ll not mind as much when she notices the positive reactions, respectfully of course 

20 minutes ago, SilverRaven said:

I was wondering how long it would take for a page to show up for Anita 😂. Don’t think she is really gaining tho unfortunately. She exercises a lot, but fortunately her body is just naturally chubby thick so she’ll never really lose her curves.
But I’m always hoping she just lets lose a little and suddenly finds she’s gained a pound or 20 in a few weeks time. She does seem to eat A LOT 😂. Would love to see that catch up to her 😍. Might even be that she’ll not mind as much when she notices the positive reactions, respectfully of course 

Yeah it's a shame about the exercise, if she didn't she'd probably get pretty chubby with the amount of food she eats. She can't exercise some things away though 😂.RDT_20220925_2234057405843340840617243.thumb.jpg.34059ae3a2155c7731bce633429eeb18.jpgRDT_20220925_2234355395003721341098329.thumb.jpg.b019b833fed38fd28f9ba01e6b45aa7f.jpgRDT_20220925_223545627202025666297637.thumb.jpg.9e9e512ae692ca62c099dbb1c44a1e4a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday's stream had a good few minutes of weight talk. Thought I'd post an update inspired by @Ed732 😜.

She was talking about food and such, until she mentioned that she would like to teach chat how to cook good food and “stuff themselves like a pig” without getting obese. She then went on to say that she sees herself as 'fat'. Of course, chat disagreed, and she had to prove it by standing up and showing what she thought were her 'squishy bits'. A chatter then asked where the fat was, and she showed a trick of concealing a belly.

Full clip of her talking about stuffing herself every day, and showing her figure while talking about it:
https://streamable.com/bb5eht

She also mentioned that she eats a lot of calories a day without getting too fat for her own liking. In previous streams she has stated that she eats about 5000 calories a day, which is quite high. Now, she is vegetarian, so I'm assuming most of it is healthy, but 5000 calories are 5000 calories. She also exercises regularly, but she keeps mentioning that she has to get back to it, so it seems that it isn't quite as regularly anymore. If that is indeed true and not an execration, and she still eats about 5000 calories a day, I'm very curious how she will look like in a few months to a year.

Arms.jpg

Back_blurry.jpg

Belly.jpg

Belly2.jpg

Belly3.jpg

Front.jpg

Pinch.jpg

Side.jpg

Side2.jpg

2 hours ago, SilverRaven said:

Yesterday's stream had a good few minutes of weight talk. Thought I'd post an update inspired by @Ed732 😜.

She was talking about food and such, until she mentioned that she would like to teach chat how to cook good food and “stuff themselves like a pig” without getting obese. She then went on to say that she sees herself as 'fat'. Of course, chat disagreed, and she had to prove it by standing up and showing what she thought were her 'squishy bits'. A chatter then asked where the fat was, and she showed a trick of concealing a belly.

Full clip of her talking about stuffing herself every day, and showing her figure while talking about it:
https://streamable.com/bb5eht

She also mentioned that she eats a lot of calories a day without getting too fat for her own liking. In previous streams she has stated that she eats about 5000 calories a day, which is quite high. Now, she is vegetarian, so I'm assuming most of it is healthy, but 5000 calories are 5000 calories. She also exercises regularly, but she keeps mentioning that she has to get back to it, so it seems that it isn't quite as regularly anymore. If that is indeed true and not an execration, and she still eats about 5000 calories a day, I'm very curious how she will look like in a few months to a year.

Arms.jpg

Back_blurry.jpg

Belly.jpg

Belly2.jpg

Belly3.jpg

Front.jpg

Pinch.jpg

Side.jpg

Side2.jpg

I think its just her metabolism that burns it off and she just carrys the weight pretty well. If shes eating that many calories i wonder how big her portions are. Her stomach is probably used to holding alot of food so eating that many calories doesnt make her feel sick. 

I wonder if she'll ever do a video of her daily eating because im curious.

12 hours ago, GetDownWithTheThiccness said:

Can't wait for that metabolism to go. She must be really good at hiding that belly but she can't hide how wide she looks

IMG_20221016_061156.thumb.jpg.a3c82733e260fce07546334661e5f9fc.jpg

And of course her other areas are still looking good 😂

RDT_20221016_0602241084992423873692222.thumb.jpg.7f439d4a4a7dda24eee555d5d91b0827.jpgIMG_20221016_062102.thumb.jpg.0a5fdfc5949e444a4ad84431dc407116.jpgIMG_20221016_062130.thumb.jpg.5c2ba8522fae2cc8b81e64f2a99c6961.jpgIMG_20221016_062154.thumb.jpg.17f91709c168ba96a86cb3e3b8c9dc28.jpgIMG_20221016_062224.thumb.jpg.9e3e899ff139ea6838e9d6a3eecb203c.jpgIMG_20221016_062236.thumb.jpg.5e53ca5a4bd7b7fff14596637695c12d.jpg

She doesnt really have much of a belly but shes definitely wide. Pretty sure her belly gets pretty big when she starts cramming down food. I wonder if shes ever had a tick where she just starts stuffing herself with food until it goes away. 

Based on other women i know that have more or less the same body type as her her being wide around the stomach area helps her eat huge amounts. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just relistened the parts I hadn't seen yesterday, but apart from the title (and maybe the eating part in the beginning), there isn't anything good unfortunately. She did say that she was probably going shopping today (5 November) and that she might show the clothes she buys. I might post an update if there's some good material.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:21 PM, SilverRaven said:

If she didnt exercise she carrys the weight pretty well. I do think if she started eating more and gaining itll mostly be in her belly area. Women i know IRL with her body type mostly gain in the stomach area but it looks nice. It looks even better when they get really full and it gets round.

There wasn't a stream yesterday unfortunately, so I'll post a little update on the interesting bits of the last stream. Firstly, there is a good bit of eating in the first, like, half hour of the stream. It isn't that much or interesting, but you could check it out in the vod if you like.
Then there also was a bit where she talked about beer bellies. She sometimes mentions bigger bellies in her streams (or beweh, as she likes to say), so that's quite interesting 🤔. I don't think she's necessarily into it, but in other streams she has said that food is her love language and that she likes to make lots of food for her partner. One could imagine that could lead to the before mentioned bewehs 😜, so I like to see it as an unconscious tendency to feed them, leading to weight gain. Interestingly tho, as far as I can remember she has only said that in combination with a male partner/ex 🤔 (she identifies as bi demisexual).

Clip about beer bellies:
https://streamable.com/i9vvzp

She also talked a little about the “fashionable” female body types and how they change. Not necessarily weight talk, but interesting nonetheless. Also, I wonder how long it will take for the Italian Renaissance body types to become mainstream again 🤔😂.

Clip about body types:
https://streamable.com/kv5w6d

P.s. clips are a little low volume ... Stream was recorded on a laptop, so she didn't have her usual setup.

5 minutes ago, SilverRaven said:

There wasn't a stream yesterday unfortunately, so I'll post a little update on the interesting bits of the last stream. Firstly, there is a good bit of eating in the first, like, half hour of the stream. It isn't that much or interesting, but you could check it out in the vod if you like.
Then there also was a bit where she talked about beer bellies. She sometimes mentions bigger bellies in her streams (or beweh, as she likes to say), so that's quite interesting 🤔. I don't think she's necessarily into it, but in other streams she has said that food is her love language and that she likes to make lots of food for her partner. One could imagine that could lead to the before mentioned bewehs 😜, so I like to see it as an unconscious tendency to feed them, leading to weight gain. Interestingly tho, as far as I can remember she has only said that in combination with a male partner/ex 🤔 (she identifies as bi demisexual).

Clip about beer bellies:
https://streamable.com/i9vvzp

She also talked a little about the “fashionable” female body types and how they change. Not necessarily weight talk, but interesting nonetheless. Also, I wonder how long it will take for the Italian Renaissance body types to become mainstream again 🤔😂.

Clip about body types:
https://streamable.com/kv5w6d

P.s. clips are a little low volume ... Stream was recorded on a laptop, so she didn't have her usual setup.

Its probably a two way thing if she loves food and she likes to feed her partner. She probably wants her partner to do the same so who knows. I would assume if her partner fed her to where she grew a belly or had a food baby she would love her partner to rub it. 

One of my friends that i used to work with that im into she would always bring me food she made at home. She loved cooking and she likes food, whenever we go out i would always treat her to her favorite places and occasionally hand feed her some of my food. Not 100% sure if shes into it but i think she is. A few occasions when she ate alot and her stomach was pretty bloated i would put my hand on her stomach and she didnt mind it at all. 

• 4 weeks later...

So, just a tiny bit of an update from yesterday's stream. At the start of the stream, people complemented her on her clothes and she said she had just bought them, but didn't really know how to feel about them. She then did a little show, and went on about the struggles of finding fitting clothes for her body proportions.

I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me (wishful thinking, maybe), but it seems like she's a little wider in the hips and thighs 🤔. She looks good 😍. Unfortunately, I can't really find a good “before” screenshot to make an actual comparison. She mostly wears dark or loose fitting pants/leggings. What do you guys think?

https://streamable.com/m0s0nq

Sweet_Anita new leggings_4.jpg

Sweet_Anita new leggings_3.jpg

Sweet_Anita new leggings_2.jpg

Sweet_Anita new leggings_1.jpg

Okay, so I went back to some older clips of her and put them besides my screenshots from yesterday (I don't know the dates of the older clips), and she does seem to be a bit thicker. Very nice.

Interestingly, tho, in these clips she had stated that this was “the heaviest I've ever been”. So she seems to have surpassed her heaviest weight. Might even be the reason that she's updating her wardrobe 🤔. In the last stream, she also mentioned that she had stopped regularly exercising, after someone redeemed 'show guns' (as in, show biceps).

Comparison3.png

Comparison2.png

Comparison1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just got around to rewatch the stream from a few days ago. There was this segment where she put up her Christmas tree, which took a bit of afford. So she put down her sweater. She was wearing her new leggings from a few posts ago again.

During this segment, there was a viewer who suggested she could be a 10 if she were to lose some pounds. She said that was great incentive to eat more, since she doesn't want to attract that kind of people. Also, some peak Peter content, nibbling on the tree 😂.

https://streamable.com/2ely4s

SA Christmas tree 1.jpg

SA Christmas tree 2.jpg

SA Christmas tree 3.jpg

SA Christmas tree 4.jpg

SA Christmas tree 5.jpg

SA Christmas tree 6.jpg

SA Christmas tree 7.jpg

SA Christmas tree 8.jpg

SA Christmas tree 9.jpg

SA Christmas tree 10.jpg

SA Christmas tree 11.jpg

SA Christmas tree 12.jpg

Here are some screenshots from her Christmas stream on the 25th. There weren't any interesting bits to clip, so there are only screenshots this time.
I really love the clothing combo she wears here and my last three posts. Apart from the fact that it's nice, it also shows off her figure really well 😍. The only thing missing is more belly chub, in my humble opinion.

Here are the screenshots of the stream. She was opening her P.O. box, so there was a lot of walking away, bending over, and side profiles!

Anita Crimbo 1.jpg

Anita Crimbo 2.jpg

Anita Crimbo 3.jpg

Anita Crimbo 4.jpg

Anita Crimbo 5.jpg

Anita Crimbo 6.jpg

Anita Crimbo 8 - pose 1.jpg

Anita Crimbo 9 - pose 2.jpg

Anita Crimbo 10 - pose 3.jpg

Anita Crimbo 11.jpg

Anita Crimbo 12.jpg

Anita Crimbo 14.jpg