• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Nadya said:

GAINING CHALLENGE

IM GOING TO BE DOING AN OCTOBER GAINING CHALLENGE 😝

I kinda wanna release the first weigh in this week instead of waiting till the 1st so I get a little head start after the first weigh in to gain 🐷 what do ya think?

Definitely Nadya can’t wait, the next few months are going to be great for your expanding belly 🐷😍.

2 hours ago, Nadya said:

New video up for review!!!! This video has been in the works for months. I've filmed a "dry test run" seven times but scrapped them all. I really wanted to achieve burps that I've never achieved before. Finally tonight my burps were up to par (lol) so I knew it was game time. And I'm happy to say this video is a knock out.

IMG_3182.JPG

Wow you have some of the biggest burps on here Nadya, 😍 can’t wait to hear them 🥵. They are always way louder than mine 🤣.

32 minutes ago, Nadya said:

Weigh In Challenge Day 14

I pigged out today TGIF (Well seems like im picking out everyday lol) for breakfast i made 2 different shakes, both with boost. For lunch I got my new favorite!! Bao :D and I also got noodles, rice, and fried shrimp. On my way home I got a giant ice cream from coldstone and of courseee was craving something salty after that so i got some tacos :) i ate 4 loaded baked potatoes and for dinner stuffed myself with burgers, fries, and cake. I love packing all this food into my gut they say it takes 2 months for a habit to stick and this one month is setting me up for a future of pureeee FAT!!!

4 loaded potatoes 🤯 I can only just about eat 1 🐷 then burgers, fries and cake bet you couldn’t move that swollen gut after that Nadya, definitely pure fat so hot  😍🥵.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...