• Curvage Model

I need some belly rubs. She doesn’t even seem stuffed. After we smashed the tacos, she was like, there is one more? Would you like more. I was like, no, I just ate chocolate and enough food for a family of four. She said she was still hungry an proceeded to smash the rest 

2DEA4901-09B7-4BF8-8BAA-DE2D20B9DCB7.jpeg

6294418E-4E95-4F49-A1F8-C1C47384B4CB.jpeg

123BA7E5-44C7-4469-B322-0F8B3D7579DC.jpeg

37702CC8-4580-4A92-8A41-FF20EABDC4D5.jpeg

EC2CAFE6-76ED-4E1F-A974-57F516B6074F.jpeg

DF17EE1A-5A9D-462E-A343-2823970DB8CB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I need some belly rubs. She doesn’t even seem stuffed. After we smashed the tacos, she was like, there is one more? Would you like more. I was like, no, I just ate chocolate and enough food for a family of four. She said she was still hungry an proceeded to smash the rest 

2DEA4901-09B7-4BF8-8BAA-DE2D20B9DCB7.jpeg

6294418E-4E95-4F49-A1F8-C1C47384B4CB.jpeg

123BA7E5-44C7-4469-B322-0F8B3D7579DC.jpeg

37702CC8-4580-4A92-8A41-FF20EABDC4D5.jpeg

EC2CAFE6-76ED-4E1F-A974-57F516B6074F.jpeg

DF17EE1A-5A9D-462E-A343-2823970DB8CB.jpeg

So soft 😛

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Make sure you use enough lotion. I am happy I am still here and this time the account set up is safe. Won’t screw it up again. The most important thing for me to focus on now is completely growing out of this white dress so when I put it on in a few months time the seams start to split open. 

1747CE28-2244-4C36-8DBD-9A665ACC613B.jpeg

Been thirsty as fuc since you told me about how I made you cum five times. You make me feel so proud of my gain and my celebration of my sexy body. Thanks for making me too horny to function or to think straight. It took a while but I am finally giving my self rest from stuffing and orgasms. I urgently need to raid the kitchen but my sister and her bf are asleep on the couch in the spot I usually share with her. Waiting for them to wake up.at least I finally managed to clean all the fluids off my thighs from my horny morning  

2E92D3BB-DF0B-49FD-BCB1-E279800D00CF.jpeg

76087DA7-3AE8-4F3B-8434-B3A7CC5E775B.jpeg

69AB7CCD-8251-45C8-BFFE-1C10718D1CF9.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Maybe I need to get of curvage for a while🐳🍩🤌🏽I don’t think it is ok for my pussy to be dripping this much. My arms are even tired from trying to satisfy myself. This is excessive. Even for me. I just had about twenty big chocolate chip cookies and 8 mini chocolates and the snacks made me so hungry. I am calling my sister now and if she is having sex and I interrupt it’s too bad because she needs to feed me right now. This greedy piggy can’t cope. sorry but you are getting a blow by blow account of this train wreck where I ruin my fit body and describe this ruining in extreme detail 

D0588A03-6EE6-45C1-B1AF-691325588392.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I am calling my sister now and if she is having sex and I interrupt it’s too bad because she needs to feed me right now. This greedy piggy can’t cope. sorry but you are getting a blow by blow account of this train wreck where I ruin my fit body and describe this ruining in extreme detail 

She said I don’t have to phone. They were just half asleep. She sounded so sweet and caring. Feel so loved 🥰

• Curvage Model

My sister’s boyfriend is numb due to what is happening with this match between Brentford and Man United. My sister is pigging out like I have never seen in my life and she just told me she recently ordered donuts after breakfast as a snack. We ate this massive Indian feast tonight with five kinds of rich curries and then had desserts made with tons of fat and syrup. After all this she said she needed chocolate to gradually come down from the sweetness of the syrup before going back for more lamb curry. I am shocked. As for the game, I feel like I should sit on top of Ronaldo, spreading my heavy stuffed gut over his abs to help him to feel better during this difficult time. 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My sister’s boyfriend is numb due to what is happening with this match between Brentford and Man United. My sister is pigging out like I have never seen in my life and she just told me she recently ordered donuts after breakfast as a snack. We ate this massive Indian feast tonight with five kinds of rich curries and then had desserts made with tons of fat and syrup. After all this she said she needed chocolate to gradually come down from the sweetness of the syrup before going back for more lamb curry. I am shocked. As for the game, I feel like I should sit on top of Ronaldo, spreading my heavy stuffed gut over his abs to help him to feel better during this difficult time. 

You don’t just pass the ball to a marked defender right in front of the goal. Wtf. I don’t really care either way but just feel the need to vent a bit. Can’t afford to let anything get in the way of me digesting the massive feast I just ate. Also, credit goes to Brentford for their relentless effort and intensity. I aim to smash family meals the way they smashed that ball into the net all those times. Epic.

• Curvage Model

I have never seen my sister walk so slowly up the stairs in her place. She is stuffed and I fear that me spending so much time on this website is somehow influencing my sister’s appetite. I am starting to feel a bit conflicted and guilty about what I am doing. If only I had enough self control to stop