2 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

The thought of your sister quietly fattening you while you get all steamy from how hot she is, is a huge turn on! It's also straight out of some dirty WG stories.

https://www.deviantart.com/kipteitei/gallery/36737841/breakfast-with-sister

spacer.png

Just had a look at the link. Incredibly hot. Those stories and certain herbs I like to smoke are the reason I am chubby now. I wanted to be like the girls in the story and I am so loving bringing my fantasies to life. My sister being so hot is a bit of an issue. I feel like I am going to have a wet dream tonight about her getting fat and becoming even more sexy 

Guest Mackeral23
7 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

Now I am working in bed. Struggling to concentrate. May have to surrender to the urge to make myself cum. Why does my sister have to be so ridiculously, unnecessarily hot that it messes with my mind? How? Why? I can’t cope 🥵🥵🔥🔥

5A721B95-8C79-43D9-A02C-D6C5604283DF.jpeg

5FC08593-E20A-4C4F-A047-3A618B970F2D.jpeg

When that upper belly reaches the keyboard this will be a great before and after

I tried to do up and down planks today and I made a sound like a person who was dying. My poor sister rushed into the room to check if was ok and found me on the floor struggling to get up. I really want to get stronger and it’s proving to be much harder than I thought it would be. I won’t stop trying. I need to do certain things at home where any sounds I make won’t scare my loved ones

I can’t seem to stop having embarrassing moments. I was only wearing knickers when I walked into my sister’s room, not knowing that her boyfriend was in the room. So awkward. I had the tape over my nipples to make me decent for curvage but I felt pretty mortified. Maybe he got a vision of how my sister might look in the future if she keeps eating a ton of food. Pity that he is the only guy to see me almost naked in real life. Sigh…

D36C1620-2DA0-414A-8536-103474BB66CF.jpeg

B2939355-E54A-4E60-A137-CC139F211D2F.jpeg

Sure she think its a nice dress and is fine. She'll be more distracted by that big gut of yours that has grown since the last time you've worn it sticking out and wobbling all over the place. If she's as we think she is she'll soon have you eating and out growing it so it doesn't fit once you're overfed and stuffed 😍