Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Interesting tidbit. In December of 2014, just 13 months ago, she was 11 stone. Or 154 lbs. In that short time, she has ballooned to 13.5 stone. Or 189 lbs. 35 lbs in just over a year. While that seems a lot, it is very easy to do accidentally. Being less than 3 pounds a month. Let's hope it keeps happening. 

i think the weight gain in the last year is very dramatic and whereas its great for this forum i do think that lucy is struggling to find much work as a result of being a pretty short person who is now approx 3 stone over weight ; id be interested in any views on that subject as she could get bigger but fail to keep having shoots to show the fans etc.

i cant see her being on page 3 for much longer and apart from her own website and cam show which im sure are not huge money spinners i fear she is drifting away from making it as a premium model; 2 years ago she had fhm, front, loaded, printed page 3, nuts, zoo and gaming shows, worked with the sidemen etc but now the work has all but gone and presenting, gaming are no longer what she is able to get work doing.

the main job these days is to sit in her flat twice a week and get her boobs out on cam for money; not exactly breaking into the mainstream modelling i thought she might do once upon a time.

she used to work flat out but i'm pretty sure if she gets 2 shoots a month now that's about it; no one may care about this on here but its the work that produces her being seen.

ANYONE OUT THERE GOT ANY VIEWS? 

1 hour ago, spaceboy said:

i think the weight gain in the last year is very dramatic and whereas its great for this forum i do think that lucy is struggling to find much work as a result of being a pretty short person who is now approx 3 stone over weight ; id be interested in any views on that subject as she could get bigger but fail to keep having shoots to show the fans etc.

i cant see her being on page 3 for much longer and apart from her own website and cam show which im sure are not huge money spinners i fear she is drifting away from making it as a premium model; 2 years ago she had fhm, front, loaded, printed page 3, nuts, zoo and gaming shows, worked with the sidemen etc but now the work has all but gone and presenting, gaming are no longer what she is able to get work doing.

the main job these days is to sit in her flat twice a week and get her boobs out on cam for money; not exactly breaking into the mainstream modelling i thought she might do once upon a time.

she used to work flat out but i'm pretty sure if she gets 2 shoots a month now that's about it; no one may care about this on here but its the work that produces her being seen.

Yeah I got a view. You seem to know an awful lot about what she does in her life.

5 hours ago, stang0909 said:

Interesting tidbit. In December of 2014, just 13 months ago, she was 11 stone. Or 154 lbs. In that short time, she has ballooned to 13.5 stone. Or 189 lbs. 35 lbs in just over a year. While that seems a lot, it is very easy to do accidentally. Being less than 3 pounds a month. Let's hope it keeps happening. 

Lucy's gain has been spectacular over the last year. However, I was still astounded when I saw her tweet.

I'd guesstimated her weight around 170lbs, maybe 175lbs at a push, but 190lbs is a stunning weight for an active glamour model!

If I hadn't seen the tweet myself I don't think I'd have believed it and even now I'm questioning whether it was a mis-type!

Adding to you tidbit, I'm sure Lucy posted several comments about losing weight and struggling to gain it back in summer/autumn 2014. So it's possible her overall gain from that point is 45-50lbs :)

3 hours ago, spaceboy said:

Lucy's jobs haven't dried up because of her weight gain, it's because the magazines have closed and there is less demand. I think she will continue on page 3 for the near future even if she gains a bit more. Her curves have always been well liked and seem to get more popular as she gets bigger so hopefully her own website will thrive. Which reminds me there should be new content on there tomorrow showing off all those extra pounds in all their glory!

1 hour ago, bilbo_baggins said:

Stop pretendign you knew what she weighed at any given date. It just didn't happen! Oh my god you're so pathetic

Hush child. Keep your yammering skull cave quiet. The adults are talking. 

Guest MetalGearSolid99
2 hours ago, naranja said:

Guys, remember these woman's weight has nothing to  do with us in real life. I was disaopinted when Anfisa Chekhova lost weight, I'd be disapoiinted if say, Moloweez lost weight, but  they're people living their lives and owe us nothing

Thank you, you're absolutely correct.

Although, to be honest, I don't see this liposuction working long. In fact, I think that she'll gain weight faster. If I suddenly went from chunky to skinny, I have a feeling I'd think, "I'm skinny now, so I don't have to worry about watching what I eat," and so far judging by her eating since the operation, Lucy's doing exactly that. 

Guest OlayTheDay

Just gonna marvel at this body for another 24 hours...

MOAR LUCY PLEASE! (to kick that weight loss conversation to the back)