FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

1 minute ago, FatGirl45 said:

It does a bit yeah, I certainly enjoy the feeling of getting bigger and seeing the number on the scale go up 😁

Thank you very much for the details you provide about your journey into gluttony. I find such exchanges very interesting and... arousing as well.  

Guest Mthefa
1 hour ago, FatGirl45 said:

Not particularly no! I just want to be able to eat what I want and I apparently I want to eat enough to make you gain ALOT of weight! It’ll plateau eventually though, right? 😳 

I really doubt it!😏😅

Guest nonrelated

Here's something I wanted to ask along time: Honestly do you have any tips for introducing... all this to a gf or spouse who may have no idea of it all, even that people like curves especially the extent of yours now? I mean, it is a real dice roll isn't it? What made you so open minded about gaining and even loving all this as if you were born into it? Is this the power of love? 🧐Everybody's different of course but do you have any advice? 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, saltycurves89 said:

do you get a lot of tummy aches with all the extra food?

Every now and then, but nothing major 😁

29 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

If only there were more girls like you out in the world, I’d hopefully be living out my dream like you and your husband seem to already be doing.

awh I’m sure there is! Everyone meets their person eventually 🥰 we do live the dream, that’s for sure 😁

30 minutes ago, anonfin said:

Thank you very much for the details you provide about your journey into gluttony. I find such exchanges very interesting and... arousing as well.  

you’re more than welcome! 😁 I’m glad you liked it!

20 minutes ago, Mthefa said:

I really doubt it!😏😅

secretly, I think you might be right 😉

19 minutes ago, SpectorMoon64 said:

What's your favorite food to binge eat?

Anything savoury! Particular pizza/Mexican/cheese based 😁

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, nonrelated said:

Here's something I wanted to ask along time: Honestly do you have any tips for introducing... all this to a gf or spouse who may have no idea of it all, even that people like curves especially the extent of yours now? I mean, it is a real dice roll isn't it? What made you so open minded about gaining and even loving all this as if you were born into it? Is this the power of love? 🧐Everybody's different of course but do you have any advice? 

It’s a tricky one, right? I think the main thing before you say anything would be to find out if they have any fat prejudices beforehand! Like I’ve never judged anyone for being fat (apart from myself in my youth 😂) so it was less of a jump to be into this stuff if you know what I mean? :) but apart from that, I think open, honest communication about needs/wants/desires is a must and a certain level of understanding as well! Like when I first met my boyfriend, I’d already gained a fair bit of weight so I was a bit self conscious about it, so when he brought up his preferences it felt too me like it was just trying to reassure my insecurity, but as we talked more about it, I gradually came to understand and even enjoy it! I hope this helped a least a little bit 😁 

Guest Sammybellylover
9 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Stuffed 🥵

F046698D-B9EE-4838-AB08-CB38E3686DE2.jpeg

... and the little black dress gets tight 😎 Jesus, what a greedy FatGirl! We love you!🥰

FatGirl45 the little black got tight.jpg

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, anonfin said:

Mesmerising! Indulge in gluttony as much as your body can take.

I will definitely try to 😁

6 hours ago, Sammybellylover said:

... and the little black dress gets tight 😎 Jesus, what a greedy FatGirl! We love you!🥰

FatGirl45 the little black got tight.jpg

aw thank you! 😁❤️ Everyone on here is just so sweet! It’s so lovely 😁