Journey to becoming a fat cowgirl!

Deleted….

@WannabeAthickgirl Questions

How did you you and @DoubleDenise meet each other and discovered that you were into gaining?

What is your favorite types of food?

What sorts of jobs have you done in the past?

What is your dream job?

What sort of stuff would you like to do before you get to big to be able to do them?

What sorts of things are you looking forward to from gaining? 

How long have you been into gaining or trying to gain?

What sort of hobbies are you into? 

Are you more of a film, TV or reader?

What sort of themed sets would you like to do?

Would you like to do a Cowgirl, Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider themed set?

Would you do a Star Wars themed set?

Would you ever do a cosplay sets?

How did you get into fencing? Were you introduced by Errol Flynn films like The Sea Hawk, Captain Blood, Robin Hood films, Pirates of the Caribbean, or was it something else?

What are your favorite films.

I was looking at your Amazon Wish list to see what sorts of interests you have. One thing is I noticed a lot of nail polish and beauty products on that list. What sort of nail polish types sets do you think you could do? I know there have been nail polish challenges seeing how many layers you can add to your nails. But is there another type of set you can do while tying in to gaining or a Q&A? 

14 hours ago, STCChristopher said:

What sort of themed sets would you like to do?

Would you like to do a Cowgirl, Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider themed set?

Would you do a Star Wars themed set?

Would you ever do a cosplay sets?

How did you get into fencing? Were you introduced by Errol Flynn films like The Sea Hawk, Captain Blood, Robin Hood films, Pirates of the Caribbean, or was it something else?

What are your favorite films.

I was looking at your Amazon Wish list to see what sorts of interests you have. One thing is I noticed a lot of nail polish and beauty products on that list. What sort of nail polish types sets do you think you could do? I know there have been nail polish challenges seeing how many layers you can add to your nails. But is there another type of set you can do while tying in to gaining or a Q&A? 

Just saying sword fencing is cool but I think ranch fencing is more like putting up and maintaining the fence. 

Now I could be doing but I don't know that many swords gets used on a ranch.

Guest Plump_Love
1 hour ago, WannabeAthickgirl said:

Check out my food baby after stuffing myself tonight 😍 

78B424EC-AA33-42F5-8142-7B76861D2BFF.jpeg

This is delightfully cute!! You’re on your way!!

29 minutes ago, WannabeAthickgirl said:

Quick breakfast before I head to the grocery store! I’m out of everything!

Please list me some good items to get while I’m there to help with my weight gain!!!!🤩🥳 

E86590C4-10A8-487C-9A93-7FA05B235BB4.jpeg

If you have a Costco nearby, here are some of the things I get that are really calorie dense. Most of these you could probably find at a regular grocery store too:

Perfect Bars (~340 calories per bar, depending on flavor)
Heavenly Hunks (110 calories per hunk. They are oatmeal+chocolate bites)
Trail Mix (160 calories per 1/4 cup, easy to eat on the go - and it comes in a 4 POUND BAG!! 😅)
Mochi Ice cream (100 calories. Costco sells an 18-pack)

I also make homemade granola (Cook's Country recipe - Happy to share the recipe if you want it). It has about 140 calories per handful).

Of course heavy cream is a gaining staple. You can add it to coffee, gain shakes, mac and cheese, etc. Or you can just start taking sips of it. Some gainers get a taste for it and just drink it straight. Others prefers half and half for that purpose.

Get all those snacks and all your other groceries - gotta keep that belly full!! 😉