Our Favorite Anime Fatties!

Guest Pint-Sized

2 hours ago, Pint-Sized said:

This is what I daydream about 😅

menyou.thumb.png.18632c506b954d9c688b89a5e78c6bc6.png

awww cute ..good to know I'm not the only one here who does 😂

and goodness... there are just so many great fat anime artists - it'd be hard to list them all, but I think I'll try to narrow it down to my top ten artists or so!

• maybejames changed the title to Our Favorite Anime Fatties!

@Pint-Sized if only we could get you a feeding machine like this, you'd never have to lift a finger again - all that greasy, fattening food - pizzas, doughnuts, cookies - you name it- served directly to that greedy eager little mouth of yours 24/7 .. by the time you realize there's no off switch it's already too late 🥴😈🐖
credit: 浅(せん) 

85905326_p0.png

12 minutes ago, Pint-Sized said:

I would love to build a robot like this 🤤🥵🥰

careful what you wish for piggy - before long you may end up a helpless, docile and domesticated hog .. unable to do little else than belch, oink and beg for more 🍕🥞🍰🍩🥴

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Pint-Sized said:

This user @jaw_jackie on twitter asked which anime character they should do for their next weight gain progression, and I told them to do 02 from Darling in the Franxx, and they actually just finished the first part of the progression !!!! My jaw dropped when I saw it, I'm so happy rn guys >.< !!!!

1837013940_wg02jaw_jackie.thumb.jpeg.76fd0e9c1943e85705ecc4b0f3d63e45.jpeg

awwwwwe that was super cool of them, I'm totally thrilled for you : )   - and I can't wait to see how this goes, I'm a big fan of their style too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm really so glad to see that folks are still contributing over here on this forum thread - just so happens I actually have a few new ones to share as well : ) - the artist in this case would be Maweenie over on Twitter!

spacer.png

spacer.png 

these first two I especially adore, not gonna lie - fatties in bondage or bursting outta fishnets are a real weakness for me 🤤😩

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...