D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

Jalykas body is jiggling from the transformations alone. She looks around and notices with a little sigh, that she is the shortest of the team again.

Aurelia notices too, looking at the squishy barbarian with envy hidden behind a well trained smug grin: "You'll end up pathetic - not that you aren't already, Jalyka, daughter of what's-his-name-again?! Gods look at that blubber, your father must be so proud..."

Jalyka also notices her breasts sudden swelling. The coins had them catch up a bit to her massive rest, but now they are swelling from 30 additional pounds of fat, but also painfully stretching from inside where the genies magic changes her physique and fills them with milk - or so it seems. In her mind she feels the genies rhyme-compelling presence again:

"Milk of cow, milk of mammoth,
cheese and butter made thereof.
What if milk was cream and heavy,
richest, heavy, fattening stuff"

As if something slaps her painfully stretching, growing pair, it starts to wobble wildly and Jalyka has to use her hands and arms to hold them still. Intuitively she sucks at one and the fluids shoot into her mouth as if under pressure, relieving the pain. Greedily she keeps milking herself, alternatingly sucking at her pair - pint after pint of the uber delicious dairy treat.

She manages to keep the growing of her rack to a huge but reasonable size. The dairy production seems to drain Jalyka somehow: While her bottomless pit of a stomach fills with dairy, she sheds 90 pounds of body fat overall and is down to 825 lbs plus the remaining water weight again...

Next to her a nearly floating noble dhampir loses balance, stumbles and falls onto all four seeing her chest balloon again right in front of her eyes. Being less of a blob she didn't rally the full curse on her, but the genies magic infuses her hucow boobs with a burst of filling pressure, filling them to the max, busting the seams of her beloved dress and releasing a big spout of milk dousing her companions with milk.

"Why can't you watch out where you stand, guys?!" she shouts in an attempt to gloss over her embarassment.

[The genies magic bestows another feat on Jalyka: CREAM COW CURSE: For every plate eaten, her boobs will refill with heavy cream by 10% until full and every pint produced makes her lose 2 pounds of body fat to fuel it. A full chest of heavy cream is equal to 5% of her body weight. Drinking a pint from one boob counts as one plate resulting in a 3 pounds gain. Jalyka can drink from her own boobs until they are filled by 70% or more. Consuming the cream herself doesn't trigger her own refill.]

Jalyka manages to drink 43 of the 46 pints produced. And it isn't until the last few of those when she realises this isn't just milk. Jalyka was so fat herself, that the magic chose to curse her to produce a very fattening heavy cream - no wonder it drained her to produce it!

However she can already feel the cream starts to fatten her rapidly. Her legs get pushed apart from the she sheer amount she is piling on. Her huge marshmallow butt grows wider than she was tall and the globes of her butt start ballooning and sagging towards the ground, resting partly on her massive thigh fat behind her. New fat rolls form on her belly back and thighs and even her uppper arms. The gain overwhelms her both physicly and with lust... concentrating on the task was no longer an option for the bedazzled Jalyka.

She wasn't the only one: In the corner of her view she catches a glance of a toppled Zaiva, lying on her back almost buried under a ludicrously enormous pair of boobs...

[With the drugged coffee still in effect and a manipulated metabolism just waiting to pile on more, Jalyka will soon balloon to 1341 pounds plus water weight. For the moment she is pushing a thousand pounds plus water weight, but depending on the speed of her digestion and of the leakage of water weight, she might be about to stress the limits of her mobility!]

Dana was ready to step out of the wardroom when she heard a pained moaning behind her.

”Yes, Hershey?” she turned and rolled her eyes. “What is it now?”

”Ooooooh!” Hershey waved her hands helplessly as she stared down at her breasts.

The sight made Dana gape. Hershey had always been small up top, but her chest was rapidly expanding through multiple cup sizes, passing D, E, F, and finally G as her fleshy orbs squeezed and strained over her bustline like baking dough.

”Dana!” Sierra stared at her own bulging chest with mounting concern. “Can you help? I won’t be able to breath if… oh fuck, I can’t breathe…”

Fwump.

With a gasp of orgasmic relief, Hershey’s breasts flopped free over her bustline and wobbled before her like ripe melons.

Before Dana could do anything, she felt her own breasts begin to swell. It was a new sensation to her, reminiscent of a full meal stuffed into the wrong part of her body at far to rapid a pace. She felt them squeeze against each other and press painfully against her figure-hugging dress. Something warm and liquid was gurgling from within. Just as she began to worry about breathing, she felt a button burst free, followed by another.

”Dana…” Hershey moaned. “What is this? I’m leaking?”

”This isn’t like the first time,” Sierra held her new knockers and gave them a squeeze that dampened her dress’s front. “This is a new transformation… these are new…”

”We don’t have time for this!” Dana snapped. “Stop fondling yourselves. We’re going down stairs because I’m starving. If anyone asks, the maids fucked up our outfits. Got it? Let’s go already.”

(Total: 205, PASS. Sam and Jalyka: willpower FAIL)

”They’re in the dining hall,” Aurelia grinned. “Perfect. They’re right we’re we want them. Let’s think of a way to sabotage them while the Duke’s watching.”

”You know,” Fifi mused. “I remember when they had wings how useful they looked…”

”What are you saying?” Aurelia snapped. “We want them to grow wings. Not —“ then she remembered how prone to rebounds her companions were. “On second thought, go ahead. All of you wish for stealing their wings.”

”That’s harder than it looks…” Samarissa groaned.

”Why? We’re not even moving.”

”My belly is so stuffed and bloated with water,” Sam explained with a light pat of her belly. “So round and full… everyone is so round… we look so… so fertile…”

”Oh,” Aurelia muttered to herself. “This one better rebound.”

They didn’t have to wait long. As they watched through the mirror, the three evil women approached their seats in the dining hall as the Duke stood and awaited their arrival.

”That certainly too longer than expected,” Janilla  glanced at them with a soft smile.

”Yes, well…” Dana glanced down at her neckline (which bulged ominously against the breasts it was trying to contain). “Had some delays. Wardrobe malfunctions.”

”One size fits most, I guess,” Princess Chelsea smiled at her own joke.

Dana could barely contain her sneer.

”Please,” the Duke featured across the table. “Be seated.”

All obliged, Sierra pausing as a seam popped somewhere under the lower half of her dress. The Duke was the last to do so, and without taking hold of his silverware, looked across the table at his feasting audience.

”You’re fortunate to have survived the house.”

”Yes,” Dana held a hand to her full mouth to answer quickly. “Quite. There were traps everywhere.”

”My daughter tells me there were succubi at fault for her disappearance.”

”Succubi? Oh. Yes. They put up quite a hard fight — didn’t they, girls?”

Sierra and Hershey nodded and grunted as they stuffed their mouths.

”It must have been hard — considering that there were three of them.”

Everyone froze in place. Dana was caught mid-bite, eyes locked with the Duke’s who glowered with contempt.

”That’s… what are you saying?” Dana blushed nervously. “You don’t think we… that we’re…”

She was interrupted by a low gurgling from the lowest, deepest part of her belly. The loose fabric of her dress grew taught and round as the contents within grew round and expanded.

”W-what is this!?” Dana’s hands shook as she stared at her latest development. “This isn’t part of… of…”

She was interrupted by a sneeze that sent her lurching. From her back spread two leathery wings so wide they knocked her partners in crime off their seats!

”Hey!” Chelsea said slowly. “Your face! I recognize you! You’re that succubus! You’re all succubuses!”

”Nice of you to finally catch-on,” Janilla smiled. “I’d have let you in on it if I thought you could hold a secret. I’m sorry.”

”I can too!” Chelsea pouted.

”Certainly, but you can’t act. You wear your heart on your sleeve.”

”The sorceress is right, dear,” Duke added. “We will discuss this later. For now… guards! Arrest them.”

From every adjoining door, armed guards entered the dining hall and began to rope the three girls like rogue cattle. Even the sergeant in charge of guarding the house was there, and he took pleasure in stepping atop Dana’s back with a heavy boot.

”Well, if it isn’t you three?” he grinned as his prey thrashed awkwardly with her bulging belly rubbing against the floor. “Did you really think no one would recognize your faces? The sorceress told us your true identities the moment you walked outside!”

“Stop crushing me!” Dana squirmed. “It’s getting hard to… to breathe…”

At last, her dress finally had enough. A long, vertical tear ripped across the full breadth of her rounded belly, which heaved heavily with each breath. As she caught her breath, something kicked from within.

”Take them to the dungeon. I never want to see them again,” ordered the Duke. For the first time, he took a bite from his own bounty. “Now then… with the traitors dealt with, we should discuss another matter. You see, I had sent another hunting party after you, one which has disappeared somewhere in that house of yours…”

(Everyone is being rescued to dine with the Duke! Roll WILLPOWER with advantage to avoid overeating. Next, roll CHARISMA with advantage to convince either Janilla or Chelsea to overindulge as well. If spells are used, roll INTELLIGENCE to avoid getting caught)

"Hold on, we succeeded!" shouts the echoing voice of the mirror and the genie stopps channeling the wishes.

A brief moment of silence was broken by the huffing, puffing and moaning of Aurelia, Fifi, Jalyka, Sammarisa and Zaiva.

The face in the mirror and it's voice suddenly shifts.

"...c-... -ou hear me? Ah, it's working..."

"Madame, you 'ave thee advance-"

"Not over me - THAT is who we're hunting, maid!" snaps Aurelia

"Hunting? You must be Aurelia of Something! The name rings a bell, but no: I cant remember!" says Janilla and tips with her index finger on her lips three times in thoughts before continuing "Well well, look at you all, I'm glad you have obviously abandoned that plan!" she responds further with an amused chuckle. Then she finally adds "Despair not, I'll be with you shortly!"

Aurelia is so furious it makes her spechless: Janilla must PRETEND to have forgotten her name!

Before vanishing in the mirror, Janilla obviously surveys the trapped group with a deviant smirk... and when her face vanished, the mirror is just a mirror and the genies presence is gone. The party is alone with all their extra weight, a furious Dhampir and a barbarian so obese, that her bulk presses everyone, including herself, tightly against the sigil's border that traps them.

- - -

Janilla unlinks herself from the mirror and laughs. "Oh gods, they look pitiful, aw, almost cute - I must leave them succubi that!"

She drinks a mana potion and starts teleporting the party one by one. To play it safe, she sends them into individual cells in the duke's dungeon. That is also when her deviant side wins and she thinks: "Ha I really should 'milk' this opportunity for a well shrouded little experiment. Definately shoud keep that dhampir twat in her place... but should I completely focus on her or maybe someone else less obvious?"

[rolls for her main target in her experiment against our characters in alphabetical order, d5: 3 = Jalyka ...no cheat, rolled on discord^^]

Janilla visits every arrived adventuress individually soon. For Fifi, Sam and Zaiva she draws out any remaining water weight with a spell. She offers limited cures, but also wants them to weigh themselves before releasing them to their guest rooms at the duke's, a bath and complementary company of choice to prepare for a dinner in celebration.

Aurelia will arrive asleep and awake confined by a metal bustier surpressing all her magic. The bra seems to adapt to her weight but still cuts into new soft flesh where somehow a good amount of water weight had turned into fat...

...and then there was Jalyka.

She arrives dreaming of an odd room resembling a stable, where a tall sorceress immediately steals a good amount of her muscles with a transfer spell. The sorceress mocks her and makes her drink various potions - one of them has a taste that reminds her of a certain coffee Jalyka hat sampled earlier today - just way more intense.

Jalyka can no longer move, she is weak and way too heavy... she realises this isn't a dream and she is just dizzy.

"Ah the child of giants has awoken. It is time for more experiments. The sudden fullness will be passing, you should survive the gain... And if you keep chugging everything like a good girl, I might have a magical belt, blessing you with the strenght of an actual hill giant! After all there is a celebration dinner coming up and I want you strong enough to attend it with three of my closest maids stuffing you wildly... let's see if we can bring you to the weight of a real hill giant!"

"Wow, 2081 already!" shouts Janilla and Jalyka realises she was sitting on the platform of a large weighing scale

"But that means you still have more than 2000 to grow at the dinner to permanently earn you the belt, I'll let my servants know!" says the sorceress, places the belt just barely out of Jalykas reach and leaves the stable...

Waking up in the morning was always an annoyance after centuries of sleeping dawn to dusk. Waking up without magic now was even worse! The dhampir sorceress came to stiff and pained, a crick in her neck and her back pinched. When she finally rolled out of bed, the woman found her body feeling bloated and weak.

"Ugh, my head...my back... was that...damn it all it wasn't a dream!" Aurelia hissed, feeling the cold touch of metal on her chest as she sat up, fat rolls forming across her gut

"I...no, that bitch made me chunky!" the dhampir hissed, looking down and seeing a soft, chubby body beneath her swollen udders, "I'll...wait...no! NONONONONO!"

The sorceress reached out for her connection to magic, for despite preferring to use her preternatural strength and girlish good looks, she had a mighty collection of spells. Instead, she found nothing!

"My magic, where is my magic!?" Aurelia cried in terror, leaping up

Such motion made her bust bounce painfully against cold metal. Aurelia looked down to see her milk bloated breasts trapped in a bra of magic blocking mithral, cutting off her access not just to arcane but physical power. Looking down, a scrap of note was poking from between metal and boob.

Janilla, it has to be Janilla," she seethed, drawing out the note and frowning in fury.

"Dearest Aurelia, so pleasant to see you again. You'll find yourself quite cut off from magic while wearing this supportive garment and far too weak to take it off. I remember well you taking me prisoner years ago, I'm gong to pile the humiliations on a thousand fold. Already you've lost eternity, magic and those girlish good looks. Tonight I'm taking what's left of your youth. Have fun waiting, love J."

The deep despair of defeat filled Aureia's half undead heart...but as she hit the lowest depths, the dhampire could only snarl. She would have her revenge, no matter the cost!

Because Janilla had failed to take a few things into account. Namely, that dwarven craftsmanship hadn't been made to contain a bosom like this!As Aurelia shook furiously, her bra clasp suddenly failed, falling open onto the ground. The dhampire's massive, veiny breasts plunged out too, a few drops of milk splashing out as they hit her chest.

"Haha, I will have my, ouch, my revenge," the dhampire grinned, rubbing her suddenly very sore back.

Complicated was the best descriptor of Aurelia's mood as she sat down at the victory dinner at the Duke's feasting hall.

The unwillingly resurrected dhampire had been removed from the main source of danger in the sorceress' house. And she'd even lost the majority of her rapidly gained fat, returning her to a dainty, youthful figure and busted her way out of

And she'd regained her crown, allowing her to again soar through the air!

Unfortunately, the ginger ghoul was still several marks short of a victory. She'd been repeatedly teased, put down and humiliated by the various traps and potions and her ludicrous companions. She still had a set of bovine horns erupting from her crimson hair and unless she watched it carefully, moo'd. Even worse, her once small, pert pair had swelled up heavily with milk. When full, they were big as her head, pulling at her back and blocking her feet, encouraging the dhampire to float to keep them weightless...although they had kept her from being trapped without magic so they couldn't be too bad.

And some how, even worse that pernicious water trap and its annoying...butt plug...had left her rather...squishy around the middle. Aurelia's tiny, girlish waistline had bulked right back up into a flabby spare wagon tire. Love handles hung over her hips and a puffy gut hung out almost as far as her breasts when swollen, past them when empty. The tiny, agile looking woman was now getting humiliatingly shapeless and every gown in her rooms had been altered at Janilla's order to be midrift bearing. Aurelia's chunky, flabby tummy was on full display as she floated into the dining hall.

But, the sorceress was floating! With her crown and her magic, there was no denying how dangerous the redhead undead was again. Janilla frowned upon seeing her not being a sobbing wreck, summoning her own powers to prepare for a fight. But instead, Aurelia sat primly down across from her and started to eat.

Rather than flee or fight, Aurelia was instead dining! Sat before a long table full of heavy, fat packed, sugary delicacies. Fruit tarts and cupcakes began to disappear, the dhampire loading up on sugar and carbs as if she didn't care her old foe was right there! Janilla had to grin, assuming her old enemy had fully embraced gluttony.

Aurelia, its' been so long since I've seen you!" the gorgeous sorcerous smiled, a cat fallen into the cream without getting wet, "where was it...that dungeon in your castle?"

"Of course, where you betrayed and usurped me," Aurelia seethed, kept from tearing the bitch's throat out only by her automatic over eating and the possibility this bitch had the key to her undeath in her head...and her hope for an even better revenge.

"It's been what? Twenty or thirty years? Time does fly when you don't age," the youthful looking sorceress smiled, sipping at a drink, "it must have been forever to you though! I must say, you're adapting well to your actual 30s..."

"20s," Aurelia muttered, feeling every day past her lost eternal 19 with selfish greed.

"Oh I guess you're just aging poorly then. Or perhaps the horns are giving you lines," Janilla grinned perfectly, tossing back her hair to show off her long neck and perfect cleavage

"And the sagging, how many children have you had since then? You look like they've been in rapid succession," the sorceress went on with very unsubtle insults.

"What with that flabby belly and those saggy tits," the sorceress continued, "and the horns...I see you found the bovine potion in my alchemy room. Such a shame, the effects might be permanent on you. And you never know when the transformation might continue, the wits will be the first to go when it does. It will surely increase your appetite too, as I can tell the way you are just...pigging out. I would have thought you'd have easily recovered after I escaped you, but it appears instead that you just completely let yourself go!"

A small part of Aurelia's psyche was rather confusingly wrapped up with a fat fetish caught from the Barbarian, Jalykla. But any thoughts about say, enjoying becoming a dull eyed hedonist were blasted away for the moment by overwhelming rage. Aurelia hated losing...

"Such a horrible thing to say to anyone, she tried to save you!" the nymph Samarissa said, with only some moderate exagerration.

"Please, the blood countess would only...ever...help...food," the sorceress trailed off.

Aurelia's usually reddish eyes had gone entirely crimson, literally glowing, mountains of magic focused into one spell. For while the dhampire was no longer immortal and had a growing weight problem, she was still a very powerful sorceress.

A voice only Janilla could hear filled her mind, overwhelming the other mage's willpower ...

"EAT," Aurelia demanded, "EAT EAT AND GROW FAT. EAT AND NEVER STOP. FORGET YOUR MAGIC. LOSE YOUR BEAUTY. EAT EAT EATEATEAT!!!"

With the help from Janilla, Sammarisa's heavy body slowly got rid of the water that reside in her, and she got new clothes to be at least modest dressed before the duke, but when she got the offering to lift the spell that made her gain the 30 pounds mostly in her chest, she declined politely as she was enough horny to see the potential with enormous breasts could be used as a charm to get through tight situation henceforth.

(Sammarisa gained 30 Pounds, which is about 5 Fat points, making her official Overweight. She rolls for Fat Feat Physical and chooses Big Milkers, because she chooses one she needs to roll a WILL saving throw against getting a Fat Feat Mental Feat, rolling 11/45 succeding to resist)

Sammarisa entered the Dining hall with a deep blue dress, much of it reminding her former dress, the exception this time was the black corset that was holding her now enormous breast in check, as the magic with the Talking mirror had granted a whooping boost in just that apartment. She walked carefully and was visible unused by the weight in her front.

To say she cached almost everyone's attention would be lying, but as her friends entered with her the hall the attention was very divided. Sammarisa was guided by a servant that couldn't stop ogling the enormous bust with the generous cleavage that bounced for every step as Sammarisa took, and when she finally sat down she could feel her huge breast resting at the table and giving a sigh of relief.

When everyone was seated the Duke rose and looked at the group, and with a voice that just hinted a bit of disapproval, he began speaking

“As your group didn't quite succeed with the quest I gave you I was thinking to send you away, but after hearing about what has happened from all of you I have decided to give you this feast at least, eat and enjoy.”

Then the servants began serving the food, and it was almost insane how much different food it was, there were departed creamed fish, Mixed pickles, and Cruste rolle to begin the feast.

Then the main dish entered and the table started to get crowded, there were Frutours, Spit-roasted steak, Mushroom pasties, Lamb stew, Haddock in a tasty sauce, Gravé of Small Birds, Mylates of Pork and Salmon Pie. Sammarisas eyes couldn't stop looking everywhere as the food kept coming in like a storming flood.

And finally, the desserts entered the fray with Cherry pottage, Peeres in confyt, Rose Pudding, Cream custard tart, Tostee and decorated silver cup with Piment (medieval mulled wine) as a final touch.

(Rolling WILL with Advantage if Sammarisa risks overeating, roll 21,14/45 so no overfed nymph)

Without almost thinking she started to take a small bit of every dish but as the food taste divine, she gets easily full and start focusing on helping her table neighbors.

As she did this she saw Aurelia that sat beside her left side, and then at Zaiva that sat on her right side, and she did her best to encourage both of them to eat more with sweet words and sometimes with a pat with her hands on their tights as they ate.

But then she realized that Aurelia had started to argue with Janilla, and while she tried to get Zaiva to try out the Tostee that was almost dripping with honey, she listened as the two women insulted each other.

Sammarisa had under the journey in the mansion decided that Aurelia was a snob that was spoiled without equal and had humor like a stormcloud, she lied and put the rest of them in a life-threatening situation, but she DID venture in with four other girls, not to help Janilla perhaps but the effect had been that the sorceress had been saved thanks to the effort of the group, wich the Daphire was a part of and now she was getting humiliated because of that?

She wouldn't have any of that and decided to step in with defending Aurelia and she raised her voice with only some moderate exaggeration.

"Such a horrible thing to say to anyone, she tried to save you!”

With that, she tries to sneak her bare foot to touch the sorceress's feet, intention to cast her spell “Growth” (Spell Description page 9 on this Topic) on the Sorceress

(Sammarisa tries to sneak in a touch without no one noticing, rolling INT, 24/50 Success, then she cast Growth with advantage, rolling INT 62,21/50 Success.)

As Janilla tries to dismiss the nymph's protest but then starts to falter, confused Sammarisa looked over at Aurelia and she got terrified when she saw the red crimson eyes. Luckily, they weren't aimed at her and realized they weren't the dhampir had probably cast charm at Janilla.

As soon the dhampir had unleashed her spell and for a moment silently looked at the Sorceress, Aurelia cast a look to Sammarisa that told with a sound volume that could shake a mountain to the Nymph, it said: "Get on with it, do your thing!"

Sammarisa tries to salvage the situation as the others at the table start looking with concern at them, ask with a shining smile at Janilla as she bounced her huge breast to distract the rest of the dining guests.

“Have you tried this? I promise it the best you will ever taste, oh and this too, it so much you need to try! You need to try this one, and this one….”

(Sammarisa encourage Janilla to overeat, and rolling CHA with advantage, Roll 68,61/75 Success)