D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

@Batman76 made such an excellent set of rules for a wg roleplay game that we got to play around with in the early years of covid. For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, Kayla the Dark Elf is a story arc based on the fantasy world of that roleplay game.

At the risk of committing too much of my time to an entirely new project on top of my others, I have thought of something brilliant: I could run a faster-paced version of the game, except as DM, I would do most all of the writing. All the players would have to do is make some characters to play as and I would provide easy prompts and world building (as well as describing the consequences of their choices).

I already have a good pilot scenario: a sorceress has barricaded herself into a building in a bustling downtown market and the town guard hires a party of adventurers to investigate. The goal of the scenario is to solve the mystery of what the sorceress is up to and get out of the building before they’re too fat to squeeze back outside.

Some writers that might be interested 🤔 besides Batman76 @Cyril Figgis @SilverPathfinder @flyer33

If enough of us wanna play, I’ll kick it off on Monday (ugh, I hope I don’t do 5 double-shifts in a week again 😖)

Cool 😎 we have myself and three players so far. Does everyone remember how to make character profiles? Everyone who wants to join in make one and post here for us to see. I’ll copy/paste Kayla’s original character sheet as an example (do not worry if you don’t know all the rules; I will help)

Name: Kayla

Race: Dark Elf

Class: Wizard, Spell types (at start): nature, illusion.

Height: 5 feet, 5 inches

Starting Weight: 110 lbs

Current Weight: 110 lbs

Hit points: 8 (I think)

ATHLETICS: 40-10=30

CONSTITUTION: 50-15-20=15

INTELLIGENCE: 45+10+20=75

WILLPOWER: 65+10+5=80

CHARISMA:  30+10=40

FAT-FETISH    1/.  NORMIE: 20

FAT POINTS: 20, Normal. 6 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: Size Unaware, Badonkadonk.

Description: Hailing from an isolated forest village in the Dominion of the Beautiful, Kayla was always a prodigy amongst her backwoods kin. A near-perfect memory and a lust for books aroused her hunger for ever-more knowledge and magical power. Naturally, she bored of village life quickly, and ventured west towards the large human cities and their famed universities – but not before swiping her family heirloom (minor) from the fireplace mantle, a plain, yet foreign dagger for her own protection.

Kayla’s lust for knowledge eclipses her lust for flesh and food. Being surrounded by village dotards all her life, she craves something more, be that riches, fame, power, or perhaps all of it – but certainly not men or something stupid like that. She is as proud of her slender, superior figure as she is of her genius, and would prefer to feed her eyes rather than her mouth. Indeed, she finds herself forgetting a meal or two throughout the day.

Her travels have taken her to the humid League of Republics, where she has found sprawling, human cities filled with as many new sights and splendours for her to ponder as they were filled with reeking refuse. Nearly penniless, she holds her head aloft, confident in her abilities. Soon it would all be hers. Her juvenile, elvish mind could picture it now: a mass of mortal men, bowing before her perfectness as she reclined comfortably upon a throne overlooking the entire cityscape. With the help of magic, anything was possible.

First idea is for Dhampir race:

Vampires.

Undead, nocturnal predators. The nobility of the grave. The blood thirsty immortals.

Cruel. Beautiful. Powerful. Eternal...unless...

Vampires are alluring but attractive creatures, ruling powerful fiefdoms in the backwaters of the world. To them, Dhampirs are an embarrassment. Some are the result of women who are bitten by vampires while infected, others are the children of vampires and mortals. But, some are vampires who have been "cured' by powerful magics, with most of their magic and immortality stricken from them.

Regardless of their origin, Dhampirs all have similar powers. They lack a vampire's traditional weaknesses to silver, garlic and sunlight but typically maintain some of their sires/formal powers. Unlike a vampire they do age, but do so very slowly. Dhampirs take damage like a normal person, but heal faster. They are quite strong and hardy, super humanly so. They are usually quite beautiful and have an alluring charisma, but some are able to hypnotize others with a glance. Lastly, they are able to take the shape of animals, such as swarms of bats or massive wolves.

However, Dhampirs tend to inherit or maintain the hedonistic tendencies, raging egos and supreme self importance of a vampire. Proud and sneering, they rarely consider being able to fail or that bad choices could catch up with them.

Race Abilities: Polymorphism and Hypnosis. At will a dhampir can turn into a swarm of bats or a wolf, and back to their normal form. Once per day, a dhampir can hypnotize a living person, who receives a Willpower test at disadvantage to resist.

Race Bonuses: -15 Willpower, +15 Charisma, +15 Athletics

Name: Aurelia

Race: Dhampir

Class: Sorceress, spell types at start: charming, destruction

Height: 5 feet, 3 inches

Starting Weight: 113 lbs

Current Weight: 113 lbs

Hit points: 15

ATHLETICS: 60+5+15=80

CONSTITUTION: 40 -10=30

INTELLIGENCE: 20

WILLPOWER: 30-20: 10

CHARISMA:  50 +20 +15=85

FAT-FETISH    1/.  NORMIE: 20

WEIGHT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES:

ATH: +0 CON: +0 INT: +0 WILL: 0 CHA: +0

FAT POINTS: 20, Normal. 5lbs per fat point.

FAT FEATS: gotta get thin, big milkers

Description:  blood Countess Aurelia of Sturmvale was a cunning and conniving young woman, unhappy with her position as a lesser daughter of a minor house, with few prospects not linked to her delicate beauty . A chance encounter with a vampire gave the small, fair girl the powers of eternity, letting her overthrow her family and local lord, establishing her as a terrifying vampire countess. Centuries of unchallenged rule and many victories made the hedonistic ginger over confident, letting an imprisoned enemy curse Aurelia, stealing most of her powers. 

Stripped of her most powerful magic, Aurelia's Kingdom crumbled and she had to flee.  Determined to capture her enemy and have them return her immortal state, Aurelia has been hunting for years. 

Appearance: Aurelia looks to be a fair, svelte girl of about twenty, her body lean and her face very pretty with a pair of breasts just this size of large for her small frame. She has long, curly Auburn hair, very pale skin, pointed ears and reddish eyes. Her look is best described as cute, youthful innocence, something she plays up but that her swelling chest is starting to ruin. That she's hundreds of years old and can rip armor plate with her hands is not apparent.

Overeating with a merely mortal metabolism is starting to put weight on her already, straining her bodice and her ingenue look. She continuously tells herself to diet but Aurelia's terribly low willpower keeps failing her.

Key words: elegant, demure, manipulative, hedonistic, proud.

castlevania-lenore-cosplay-1246840.jpg

Awesome! @>_< 0_0

Comments, plus then my character...

1. For reference, the chargen rules are in the topic here: Weight Gain Roleplay rules - Your Stories - Curvage . 

2. I've followed the rules, except I've tweaked the human attribute modifier to "+10 to two stats" and dropped the two -10s because I thought humans deserve a buff!

3. IIRC, the algebra for tracking current attributes can get complicated. (Because of the combination of stat recovery and, potentially, levelling). I suggest doing what I've done in my stat block, and separate "Starting Attributes" (which might change with level) from "Weight modifiers to attributes" (which can be complex, but may work better if separated from permanent stats).

CHARACTER NAME: Fifi Desgateaux (Fifi Cakes to her boyfriends, and others who are struck by the enormity of her bosom)

RACE: Human     (Advantage on checks to avoid 2nd FAT FEAT; an optional reroll on random feats)

CLASS: Rogue     (Rogue Abilities??)

STARTING ATTRIBUTES: [+10con,cha, **; +20ath, +10 Int,cha, -10Will] base: Or: 40, 20, 50, 60, 30...

ATH: 60    CON: 30    INT: 60    WILL: 50   CHA: 50       

Height: 5’9’’     (6.76 pounds per bmi)

Weight: 135 lbs

FAT POINTS: 20   (for simplicity, 7 lbs above 135 per Fat Point above 20)

ATH: +0    CON: +0    INT: +0    WILL: 0   CHA: +0      

Hit Points: 15

Traits: Gargantuan Bosom*; Denial

Trait Description: Fifi's huge breasts are likely to get stuck whenever she tries (due to not believing herself to be so large in the chest area, or anywhere else) to squeeze through a tight space, or into a too-small top! * Gargantuan Bosom is just another name for BIG MILKERS. 

Hair: various elaborate styles, dark brunette. Eyes: green.

Biography:

Fifi Desgateaux is a busty aspiring pastry chef from a distant city famed for its gourmet cuisine and fashionable women. In her quest to establish a famous patisserie, she is currently raising funds by serving as a maidservant in rich houses - pouring herself into too-tight skimpy black maid costumes with enticing lacy stockings and aprons! In this way, she not only attracts lucrative offers to warm the beds of noblemen made horny by glimpsing her cavernous cleavage, but also is able use her roguish skills to liberate minor valuables to support her ambitions for business ownership.

Advantages

> Enticing Presentation: Fifi gains a small bonus when using her maid skills to ply a target with extra treats, or to seduce targets who admire large breasts.

> Food is the Language of Food: Fifi is foreign, and hence good at languages. She can converse on the topics of delicious food and sex in many languages, and gets a small bonus to decipher complex recipes or magical formulae related to Fat Magic! 

Weaknesses

> Gluttonous Gourmet: Fifi has DISADVANTAGE to resist gourmet cooking of any kind

yvette3.thumb.jpg.e3e24e600e9c88a9382343c2451e75e1.jpg

Aurelia sounds nice!

I wrote some extra feats a while ago, for the character who really wants more feats. They're mostly related to eating contests (short rules below) and damaging clothes. Don't feel obliged to use them / allow them, but I thought they added some flavour (heh) if anyone wants them.

Flyer33's Extra Feats List:

MENTAL

INSATIABLE! The character is simply never satiated! When determining potential weight gain from a food binge (e.g. a failed WILLPOWER check leading to a certain amount of potential weight gain, or any eating contest), the character eats d4 additional "dishes" if available. (A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain a pound.) The character simply eats even more than was expected! This applies before any mitigation (e.g. a CONSTITUTION check). This is generally a problem for the character who wishes to control herself or limit weight gain, but could be useful in eating competitions! In characters that are horny, the feat also increased their libido. The feat can be purchased up to two times.

CAN’T EAT ANOTHER BITE! When determining how many dishes a character consumes during a food binge or eating contest, the character consumes d2 fewer dishes, to a minimum of one. (A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain a pound.)

FAVOURITE FOOD. A particular favourite food gives the character disadvantage to avoid OVEREATING it. The character can eat four more dishes of this type in eating contests. The character must eat two more dishes of this type, if the food is available, whenever the character fails a WILLPOWER check to resist OVEREATING. The food is fairly specific, e.g. “chocolate cake,” “orange tart.” Whenever the character eats the maximum amount of her favourite food possible (i.e. can't physically eat any more, even though more is available), she gains the ability to reroll one check of her choice until the next day.

SUPER-FAVOURITE FOOD. As above, but eating contest capacity is increased by 8 dishes, and mandatory binge eating on a failed WILLPOWER check by four. The reroll also grants ADVANTAGE, and lasts until used instead of being lost overnight. Requires a second purchase of the feat.

DETESTED FOOD. The opposite of a favourite food, the character gains advantage to avoid overeating it, and must pass a WILLPOWER check to even start consuming any of it.

PHYSICAL

HEFTY STOMACH. Tight clothing takes double damage due to the character’s eating. Corsets work less well, but rope bonds could be burst! Also, eating contest capacity is increased by 1 dish.

ELASTIC STOMACH. Eating contest capacity is increased by 3 dishes. Allows the INSATIABLE Feat to be purchased up to a maximum of three times.

DEEP BREATH. The character has advantage on her first d6 checks to SUCK IN during a day, in order to squeeze into a tight outfit, or through a tight space, or to pretend to be slimmer than she is! The d6 refreshes the next day. The character always has advantage on checks to hold their breath.

STRETCH MARKS. Whether from pregnancy or weight gain, the character’s tummy or other fat regions have been strained beyond their elastic limit. When showing bare skin, the character has -5 effective CHA with NORMY NPCs, but +10 with FAT FETISH NPCs.

DEVASTATINGLY BOUNCY. All the character’s clothing has its maximum HIT POINTS decreased by 1, even when in good repair, due to the strain of supporting the character’s destructive jiggling. All items of the character’s clothing take 1 extra damage whenever she engages in vigorous activity, or unexpected fast motion!

Flyer33's eating contest rules:

Dishes: A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain a pound.

Eating Capacity: the number of dishes the character can consume in a sitting. A character can consume a number of dishes up to CON/10, round up, without needing a check. A CON check is needed to cram down each additional dish after that. 

Various feats, traits, and temporary modifiers may alter Eating Capacity. The Extra Feats add explicit modifiers. The base feats probably should add suitable modifiers as an additional effect (+1 for any base feat that relates to gluttony, like Thunder Thighs; +2 if specifically related to eating).

Players can award a discretionary modifier to Eating Capacity of up to 6 + CON/10, to represent their character's greediness – this modifier can be increased up to the maximum at will, but can only be decreased at a rate of 1/week.

** I haven't hashed out how this relates to weight gain. In @Batman76 rules, high CON is beneficial for preventing weight gain (as weight gain from overeating was 1 lb, with a CON saving throw to avoid). I think the logical extension to these eating contest rules is: calculate potential weight gain, and make 1 CON check to avoid all of it. I.e. it's just the same system, with higher "steaks"

1 hour ago, flyer33 said:

Aurelia sounds nice!

I wrote some extra feats a while ago, for the character who really wants more feats. They're mostly related to eating contests (short rules below) and damaging clothes. Don't feel obliged to use them / allow them, but I thought they added some flavour (heh) if anyone wants them.

Flyer33's Extra Feats List:

MENTAL

INSATIABLE! The character is simply never satiated! When determining potential weight gain from a food binge (e.g. a failed WILLPOWER check leading to a certain amount of potential weight gain, or any eating contest), the character eats d4 additional "dishes" if available. (A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain a pound.) The character simply eats even more than was expected! This applies before any mitigation (e.g. a CONSTITUTION check). This is generally a problem for the character who wishes to control herself or limit weight gain, but could be useful in eating competitions! In characters that are horny, the feat also increased their libido. The feat can be purchased up to two times.

CAN’T EAT ANOTHER BITE! When determining how many dishes a character consumes during a food binge or eating contest, the character consumes d2 fewer dishes, to a minimum of one. (A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain a pound.)

FAVOURITE FOOD. A particular favourite food gives the character disadvantage to avoid OVEREATING it. The character can eat four more dishes of this type in eating contests. The character must eat two more dishes of this type, if the food is available, whenever the character fails a WILLPOWER check to resist OVEREATING. The food is fairly specific, e.g. “chocolate cake,” “orange tart.” Whenever the character eats the maximum amount of her favourite food possible (i.e. can't physically eat any more, even though more is available), she gains the ability to reroll one check of her choice until the next day.

SUPER-FAVOURITE FOOD. As above, but eating contest capacity is increased by 8 dishes, and mandatory binge eating on a failed WILLPOWER check by four. The reroll also grants ADVANTAGE, and lasts until used instead of being lost overnight. Requires a second purchase of the feat.

DETESTED FOOD. The opposite of a favourite food, the character gains advantage to avoid overeating it, and must pass a WILLPOWER check to even start consuming any of it.

PHYSICAL

HEFTY STOMACH. Tight clothing takes double damage due to the character’s eating. Corsets work less well, but rope bonds could be burst! Also, eating contest capacity is increased by 1 dish.

ELASTIC STOMACH. Eating contest capacity is increased by 3 dishes. Allows the INSATIABLE Feat to be purchased up to a maximum of three times.

DEEP BREATH. The character has advantage on her first d6 checks to SUCK IN during a day, in order to squeeze into a tight outfit, or through a tight space, or to pretend to be slimmer than she is! The d6 refreshes the next day. The character always has advantage on checks to hold their breath.

STRETCH MARKS. Whether from pregnancy or weight gain, the character’s tummy or other fat regions have been strained beyond their elastic limit. When showing bare skin, the character has -5 effective CHA with NORMY NPCs, but +10 with FAT FETISH NPCs.

DEVASTATINGLY BOUNCY. All the character’s clothing has its maximum HIT POINTS decreased by 1, even when in good repair, due to the strain of supporting the character’s destructive jiggling. All items of the character’s clothing take 1 extra damage whenever she engages in vigorous activity, or unexpected fast motion!

Flyer33's eating contest rules:

Dishes: A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain a pound.

Eating Capacity: the number of dishes the character can consume in a sitting. A character can consume a number of dishes up to CON/10, round up, without needing a check. A CON check is needed to cram down each additional dish after that. 

Various feats, traits, and temporary modifiers may alter Eating Capacity. The Extra Feats add explicit modifiers. The base feats probably should add suitable modifiers as an additional effect (+1 for any base feat that relates to gluttony, like Thunder Thighs; +2 if specifically related to eating).

Players can award a discretionary modifier to Eating Capacity of up to 6 + CON/10, to represent their character's greediness – this modifier can be increased up to the maximum at will, but can only be decreased at a rate of 1/week.

** I haven't hashed out how this relates to weight gain. In @Batman76 rules, high CON is beneficial for preventing weight gain (as weight gain from overeating was 1 lb, with a CON saving throw to avoid). I think the logical extension to these eating contest rules is: calculate potential weight gain, and make 1 CON check to avoid all of it. I.e. it's just the same system, with higher "steaks"

Thanks. You could say Aurelia....sucks.

And excellent picture for Fifi.

Excellent profiles so far 😏 I’m tweaking the fine details of the “mission” to give more opportunities for the traits to be used to the fullest. 
Very good traits listed. The best game mechanic is the use of “dishes” and using constitution to see how many can be consumed.

Tomorrow I’ll begin the game with a brief intro and description of the starting scene, leaving some details with which the characters can react. For each DM prompt, each character can announce an action which I’ll use to write what happens next (kind of like in-person D&D). Example: “party enters kitchen, which is full of food. There is a giant potato on the cutting board by the oven.” Character: “I inspect the potato.” DM: “roll an intelligence check.” (I promise I’ll write more epically than this).

I’ll write really fast; expect multiple entries a day. Beware booby traps.

...the door flies open, you see a human outline in the pitch black darkness of a moonless winter night. A flash of candle light reveals the wrinkly lines of a stressed mans face. You hear the faint sigh within the howling gust entering the tavern. The door flies shut without anyone entering, but a single sheet of paper rides the last cold swirl into your room, bending and twisting as if dancing to a song you know but don't remember. You see a writing and a crude sketch on it before it lands with the empty backside upwards on the mead and dirt stained floor...

1: a strangers smeary scribble is none of your business. you leave the paper on the ground to be teared apart by the scuttling dirty boots of drunken people

2: curiosity gets the better of you. you pick up the smudgy paper to make out the tidings it brings

6 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

...the door flies open, you see a human outline in the pitch black darkness of a moonless winter night. A flash of candle light reveals the wrinkly lines of a stressed mans face. You hear the faint sigh within the howling gust entering the tavern. The door flies shut without anyone entering, but a single sheet of paper rides the last cold swirl into your room, bending and twisting as if dancing to a song you know but don't remember. You see a writing and a crude sketch on it before it lands with the empty backside upwards on the mead and dirt stained floor...

1: a strangers smeary scribble is none of your business. you leave the paper on the ground to be teared apart by the scuttling dirty boots of drunken people

2: curiosity gets the better of you. you pick up the smudgy paper to make out the tidings it brings

Def option 2

2 hours ago, datdaemon said:

I'm interested, rolling up a character. Will post when I'm ready! Timezones might get in the way, since I'm AEST but deffo interested.

1 hour ago, datdaemon said:

This is the character I'm trying to adapt atm, trying to make it as close to her newbie adventurer/prime version as possible.

She's an old favorite of mine, and very fun IMO to do AU and shenanigans with.

Zaiv_sheet_meme_thing.png

_Prime_zaiva_Colour.png

sKMl0iP.png

ws1QTj6.jpg

What time zone? I’m on Eastern US Time. 
Nice character sheet, but it’s a little off-brand. We’re using Batman76’s rules; it’s linked above if you wanna play tomorrow.

2 hours ago, maxis192 said:

“A page to behold,

Mysteries untold,” 

Said the foolish bard as he reached-out 🖐 

Just now, >_< 0_0 said:

What time zone? I’m on Eastern US Time. 
Nice character sheet, but it’s a little off-brand. We’re using Batman76’s rules; it’s linked above if you wanna play tomorrow.

AEST, Australian Eastern Standard, that character sheet was just something I had on hand. I wasn't satisfied by how the first attempt with batman's rules represented her and didn't want to try coming up with the fix during work hours, so I'm whipping something up for approval right now.

1 hour ago, SilverPathfinder said:

How many people do you want to involve? I could be interested, but I don't want to take the place of someone better prepared than I am, or overcrowd the party. I don't have a character at the ready just yet, since all my existing roleplay OCs are very fat from the get go ^^'

Three is good, and we might have four. I think I’ll cap the party at that level. And if there’s a long delay in reactions, it’ll be a skip (character watches/ is passive)

Darklander drow
+10 int, +10 cha, +10 athletics, -10 con
Darklands drow are faster and more physically imposing than most elves, but lack the iron will of their surface cousins.
Drow magic: Can create minor illusory effects.

Drawback-Light sensitivity: Darklander's underground adjusted eyes are sensitive to the harsh light of the surface sun. They take disadvantage on all physical checks in sunlight or bright light, and automatically fail checks to notice visual cues in such conditions

Class: Assassin
+15 Athletics, +10 consitution, +10 charisma, +5 intelligence -10 willpower
As rogue, but tweaked to suit Zaiva a little better

Name: Zaiva Nixux
Race: Drow
Class: Assassin
Height: 6'8
Starting Weight: 190 lbs (approx)
Current weight: 190 lbs
Hit points: 15
athletics 50+10+15=75
con 30+10-10=30
intelligence 40+10+5=55
willpower 20-10=10
cha 60+10+10=80
Fat fetish: Don't know what I'd put to have her be ambivalent

Fat Feats
Natural Athlete, River in Egypt

ATH: +0 CON: +0 INT: +0 WILL: 0 CHA: +0

FAT POINTS: 20, Normal

Description:
Zaiva Nixux is a noblewoman, much good as that does her so far from her home. Technically the head of her house through the murder of her mother, she fled to the surface once she realized the position her family was in, with desperate hopes of rebuilding on the surface under the guise of a "humble" (only in her own mind) adventurer.

Vain, haughty and a little self centred, Zaiva is smug and sure of herself, convinced she is the greatest of her many sisters, and the needed reprieve to the Nixux line. Raised by a controlling mother, she was alternating spoiled and abused leaving her willpower quite lacking, and her mood quite mercurial.

Zaiva is impatient and prone to outbursts, somewhat of a brat she is predisposed towards hedonism and lust. Despite her self-centered worldview she does have surprising depth.

Appearance:
Standing at an amazonian 6'8, Zaiva cuts an imposing (if curvaceous) figure. Her obsessively cared for silver hair flows down her back almost to her hips. She has, despite her athleticism a very well defined hourglass figure that she naturally uses to her advantage. 

She has a naturally beautiful face with plump lips, long elven ears, almond shaped eyes that are unnervingly solid white, which mark her as a drow born deep beneath the surface..

Key words: Vain, self-centered, hedonistic,  passionate,  fickle,  lustful

Hopefully I've not missed anything

You turn the paper and see a sketch of a grinning female barbarian... a page from a diary... was the stranger shadowing her, why else did he make such meticulous notes about her...

Jalyka Kyrosdottir

Race: "Human", with giants in her bloodline. She is completely like the giants we all know... just not the size... more like... a Miniature-Giant.

Class: Barbarian

Height: 1,72m (~5'8")
initial weight: 208lbs (26FP)
pounds per FatPoint: 6.5 / 13 (above 20 FP)

Feats:
Mental: HEDONISTIC HOTTIE, INSATIABLE
Physical: NATURAL ATHLETE, THUNDER THIGHS

Atrributes (rolled with my discord bot):
Athletics 119 (84+15+20)
Constitution 118 (88+10+20)
Intelligence 31 (61-10-20)
Willpower 10 (7-15-10)
Charisma for normies: 71 (82+5-10-6), for FA 86

preferences: bi-sexual

Jalyka is a barbarian powerhouse. She likes to fight but loves to eat. She knows, she is getting a bit thick lately, but is convinced that her metabolism is so strong that she is completely immune to getting all fat. Also she likes being a bit thicker than other women, as being bigger gives her a feeling of superiority - must be something with the giant influence in her family. On the other side that also means she often gets a bit bitchy towards taller people, especially women. She is competitive, brave and overconfident in her zealous attempt to become a legendary hero, immortal in songs... nothing short of that sounds acceptable to Jalyka.

She has dark auburn hair, always meticulously braided, gray eyes, pale skin and her build is fairly bottom heavy. She always wears pauldrons that let her comparatively narrow shoulders look wider. Other than that she wears tight clothes and the minimum armor to accentuate her imposing physique under just a bunch of metal plates bound with a bunch of leather straps.

Advantages:

• GIANT BLOODED: all weight above 20 fat points only counts half towards additional fat points and stomach capacity is doubled.
  • roll CONSTITUTION checks to gain ADVANTAGE on ATHLETICS or ATHLETICS to gain ADVANTAGE on CONSTITUTION
  • ATHLETICS checks against lighter characters or monsters
  • While at NORMAL WEIGHT automatically pass ATHLETICS tests
  • while at OVERWEIGHT roll ATHLETICS with ADVANTAGE

Disadvantages:

• will overeat at every opportunity and refuses to lose weight by dieting
  • WILLPOWER checks to avoid OVEREATING
  • CONSTITUTION checks for preventing WEIGHT GAIN
  • When determining potential weight gain from a food binge (e.g. a failed WILLPOWER check leading to a certain amount of potential weight gain, or any eating contest), the character eats d4 additional "dishes" if available. (A “dish” means enough food to potentially gain one two pounds.) The character simply eats even more than was expected! This applies before any mitigation (e.g. a CONSTITUTION check)
  • at OVERWEIGHT ATHLETIC penalties towards running, sneaking, riding and dancing are increased by 50%
  • at OBESE ATHLETIC checks for running, sneaking, riding and dancing are rolled with DISADVANTAGE