D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

"Oho? And what manner of strange magic is this?" Zaiva utters, reaching out to touch the inscription, not breaking eye contact with the entity in the mirror. "Pray tell, are you the entity with which those guards made contact? Or merely some hitherto unknown mirror inhabitant? What is your name, and your purpose here?" she questioned, stepping slightly to the side, to allow her companions more view

"Oh, a fabulous mirror!" Exclaimed Fifi with delight. "Just what I need to style my hair, which is so very badlee bedraggled! I do wish I had something to wear, though, as am so underdressed! Such as, peut-etre, one of those fabulous full length evening gowns Madame de Luxe's dress shop sells! Oh, if only I had one of zem!"

Fifi attempted to get a view of herself in the mirror. Which was not easy, as the vast dark elf occupied much of the space, and Jalyka a lot more. Eventually, Fifi settled for standing on tip toes and viewing her reflection over the top of the barbarian's head. 

But there was a very unexpected image in the mirror. Not her reflection, nor Zaiva's, nor Jalyka's. Fifi yelped in alarm!

Jalyka is betrayed by her stomach protesting loudly against it's magically emptied state.

But since she didn't get any alarming glimpses on her junk, she caves quickly: "Magic face, do you happen to know the shortest way to some snacks?"

She yawns heartily "...and maybe a coffee or something - but it can't be hot!"

The mirror’s surface smoldered as if the “reflection” were some empty space full of smoke, and the face within it darted its attention from one curious woman to another.

“So, like, I’m the mirror? Of Eganoipse?” The face darted from one end of the mirror to another as if rocking back and forth with an invisible body. “And basically I show you locations and such. Who said they wanted food? There’s food outdoors if you like coconuts. I can show you that if you want…”

19 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

There’s food outdoors if you like coconuts.

"Did the face just call me nuts?" she asks Fifi indignantly, not knowing any 'coco'. "Oi, fancy face, you better serve me, or else!"

Somewhere underneath all the blubber her muscles tensed. But what used to be imposing when she was tall and ripped, now looked just involuntarily cute and innoxious.

Sammarisa helped Aurelia up from the trap door and after she had done that, she examine her naked form as a small puddle of water formed under her. her body had grown corpulent, she examined her fat soft knockers, they were soft to the touch, not too unpleasant she noted as her hands slide down to her round soft belly, and when her fingers touched it responded by sinking in a bit.

"Wow.." she thought in wonder, then her hands traveled down to her wide hips and tighs, they felt as soft as jello, which she enjoyed a bit and she continued by bringing her hands to her massive ass. When she lightly tapped it she felt how it wobbled behind her, she realized her main growth had been her breast and ass, which made her a bit horny.

Then she looked around,  and when she saw the others standing in front of the large mirror she decided she could talk with Aurelia about something that couldn't wait and started to waddle until she stood in front of the dhampir and look her stern in the eyes

"We need to stop sabotaging each other sweetheart" she started. "what happened down there was almost the end of us"

Aurelia's eyes flashed with anger and started saying "who the hell do you think you talk to your bloated.."

"A spoiled child?" sammarisa abrupted the angry girl "if you didn't notice many of our problems is because of your action, we would maybe be in a better position if you hadn't tricked Zaiva the potion or backed off to let the others take the traps that were laying around here."

As Sammarisa talked she could see Aurelia getting crimson in the face and she decided to interrupt the upcoming outburst, she had enough of the noblewoman's attitude right now.

"Listen here now your little sorry ass of a snob!" she hissed quietly, not to alarm the others that were talking with the mirror

"I can't say I know how you feel about this group, as I don't know you except your reputation, but even you who has been a ruler should know how to lead? we cant afford this squabble." Sammarisa paused a few seconds "by my godness Aurelia! we almost died down there just because we weren't careful enough, and we released those traitors at the top of it, those succubuses wannabees would mincemeat us if they wanted to if they had any brain they would have done so."

She continued as Aurelia was still trying to get a word in "only you realized it was a trap, have you thought it is so that we could have avoided this mess if you hadn't tried to make others be the ones to suffer?"

Aurelia, a bit baffled and shocked by the nymph's harsh words finally got to objection with an angry, uncunslusly whispering with venom in her voice at the nymph "oh okay so I the big villain now? Hmm, I didn't see you stop feeding jalyka before to the fat blob she is now? hmm, arent you as big a villain as I am?!"

Sammarisa looked steadily at Aurelia, then say with a calm tone "I never said that I wasn't blameless, I do confess I love to stuff beautiful girls to round soft helpless blobs, but I never lied about it, I'm HONEST about it, the night at the duke's house if you remember? I was there not to trick Fifi to something deceiving as you did even if you want to interpret it so, I just wanted to make sure she turned to what she was supposed to be, a full round butterball that loves food and cooking"

As Aurelia looked stern but stayed quiet Sammarisa continued

"What I'm saying Aurelia, I'm not your enemy, I know you are powerful but even you need help with this and I'm saying that I'm willing to support you as much as I can, but then you need to sharpen your wits and make sure we all are united, we have a common enemy now that arent afraid to use traps and falsehood to make sure we lose our lives. our mission is to find the daughter of the duke, and those three harlots will try to eliminate her. try to act the leader for now and we can yet salvage this, that is if you don't want to be bested by both of those three and the sorceress again?"

As Sammarisa said those last words she could see Aurelia popping out a vein on her forehead, she know she had struck a sore point in the noblewoman's heart, and the Dhampir looked coldly at the nymph. when she answered, her voice was filled with iron and malice.

"Alright. I will try to tolerate this group of fat-blobs misfits, you better stand by your word and support me with this. but mark my word fat nymph, I won't forget this insult to me!"

With those last words, Aurelia passed past Sammarisa and walked to the others that were standing by the mirror. Sammarisa sighed with relief, she had been angry yes, but not that angry to forget that the dhampir would probably seek revenge after this situation had been solved.

Meanwhile, as Aurelia would try to fix some kind of truce among the others and a plan how to proceed onwards, Sammarisa decided to look around in the attic, maybe she could find something useful tool she could use to beat those harlots to oblivion, and also something to wear just so the other didn't lose their head seeing her naked. as she walked she giggled when she thought about that, she know she would be horny as hell if she was the one looking at herself. 

As she walked she started caressing her round breast and belly and she felt the horniness inside her rise again. she just hoped that she could find anything before she fell asleep, she had almost no power left in her body, well almost she thought as she fondled with her breasts.

(rolling INT to see if she can find anything else except the mirror, Roll 29/50 success)

Mirror Man was a meek soul. At mercy of the whims of his owners, he reflected their desires without pause. Regardless, he was also very brittle. This was why he didn’t warn the group of the trap they had so recklessly stepped into.

”Hey…” Samarissa leaned over to glance past her rounded, watery breasts to look at the floor properly. “What’s this pattern carved in front of the mirror?” The innocent nymph was as full as a tick, and the hot water warming her from inside was audibly sloshing within her. She struggled to keep her balance as bending over made everything inside her slosh against her breasts and belly, which visibly strained against the liquid dunnage.

Fortunately, she had the help of Aurelia to investigate the carving. Unfortunately, Aurelia’s belly was as full as a ripe pumpkin and the dhampir was struggling to focus on anything except holding a taut hand on her sloshing gut in a futile effort to restrain its sloshing — and her own passions.

”Ugh…” the dhampir sighed like a fully-pregnant matron. “This is just too much…”

”It’s some sort of sigil,” Samarissa said, wobbling her way to towards the group. “Aurelia, have you ever seen anything like this?”

”Give me a moment so I can think…” Aurelia exerted all her remaining focus into her crown, willing for the weight of her body to lessen. Slowly, she felt the hot water within her round, globular belly release its crushing weight off her lower back, and watched it rise a few inches as she groaned with relief. She now weighed a mere forty pounds, though she was bigger than ever. “Ugh… right. What are we doing around the mirror?”

”The mirror is showing us where Janilla and the princess are!” Jalyka said excitedly. “Right, Mirror?”

”Oh, right. Anyway, check it out… there. See?”

”Mirror, you’ve done it!” Fifi exclaimed with a clap of her hands. Except… is that really where she is? Right now?”

”I mean, yeah. Why you asking?”

”Because it looks like she’s standing just outside her house in the town square… she looks pleased… what is happening here?”

As the five of them watched, the sorceress Janilla waved at a crowd of hundreds of onlookers. She was an impressive sight, strapped smartly into an elaborate outfit fit for a noblewoman on the road, with the traditional dress refitted with riding breeches that left nothing to the imagination. By her side was the princess, a surprisingly spry and fit individual wearing a plain white commoner blouse and jodhpurs.

”Mirror?” Zaiva asked. “What’s going on? Why are they fine?”

“Hold on, everyone,” Fifi leaned closer to the mirror. “You can hear them… and look! Is that the Duke?”

The Duke had indeed arrived, and approached his daughter with barely-disguised enthusiasm.

”My sweet Chelsea,” he embraced her into a firm embrace. “How I missed you.”

”Ugh, really?” Chelsea squirmed free like a cat bored from sitting in its owner’s lap. “Do we have to hug like this? I’m not a little girl anymore.”

”What happened in that house? We’ve been searching for you for quite some time.”

”Apologies for our absence,” Janilla spoke loudly, enough for the town square to hear. “I assure you that I had no involvement! A trio of devilish succubi attempted to kidnap me and your daughter had a hand in saving me. If not for her, I’d have been defeated and my research in the hands of the kidnappers.”

”How did you two escape?” the Duke asked.

”We managed to temporarily petrify the succubi! Unfortunately, the same spell petrified is as well. We remained set in place in the building’s attic, knowing you would send the town guard to rescue us eventually.”

”And you certainly did, father!” Chelsea shrugged confidently. “If not for these three guards, we’d still be waiting up in the attic!”

”Marvelous news,” the Duke smiled as he turned his attention to three women wearing the town colors over chainmail and capped with bassinets. “What are your names, that they will forever be remembered by my subjects? You shall be rewarded handsomely.”

The three guards lifted their faces upwards, grinning awfully in triumph with poorly-hidden malice. “I’m Dana,” said the first. “And these are my fellow patriots: Sierra and Hirshey.”

Fifi was the first to realize something was very wrong. “Wait… those faces! They’re the succubus sisters who trapped us in the spa!”

”Curses!” Aurelia clenched her teeth and balled her shaking fists. “May whatever god they serve pull them back into the depths of hell! They just pulled a fast on on us!”

”How?” Zaiva asked. “How did they get back to the city and we’re still here?”

”They reversed the spell that teleported the house to the jungle,” Aurelia explained. “Janilla did the same spell on my castle keep once, gods damn it. They reverted back into their human forms and are conning their way to taking the Duke’s dowry!”

”Worse!” Fifi said. “They’re going to use Janilla’s spells on the city for their own evil purposes!”

”We’ve got to get down there!” Jalyka cried. “Come on! Let’s ambush them from behind and — uh, why’s the floor glowing?”

”Fuck!” Aurelia stomped her foot. “A snare sigil! We all just walked right on top of it!”

As the five of them realized they couldn’t leave the circular carving at their feet, a familiar voice began to echo through the attic.

”Such a shame, I must say,

Five cows trapped, and their captors away!”

Aurelia scowled at the ceiling, furious at a rival she couldn’t see.

”Genie,” she fumed. “What do you want? Come to gloat at us?”

”A deal I have, if you wish,

Though it may not be your type of dish.

Those three women trapped us all,

So why not make them butterballs?”

“What do you mean?” Zaiva asked.

“Listen closely and you shall hear,

Of a plan most dire and dear…”

(With the combined powers of the genie and the magic mirror, the party can use their combined willpower to affect the three succubi’s looks and waistlines! players can roll WILLPOWER with advantage to “attack” the succubi and transform their appearances. For every three players who roll, the DM will combine the total. If the value is greater than 150, the attack hits. If less, the attack misses and hits Janilla and Chelsea instead!)

"Ah, those dastardly succubi!" Fifi exclaimed. "I will have tres petit difficulty in wishing for 'zem to be fattened up to ze maximum, like the selfish hogs they are!"

Fifi rolled: [100, 20] Result: 120
So that's a Pass on Willpower with advantage, but also a very pleasing total of 120!

"Genie of the stirrer of batter...

Make those fiends a trifle fatter!"

"Why would we care! Fine, this better helps us outa here!" yells Jalyka, and adds whispering to herself "frackin' spellsligers, they're all annoying just the same..."

She closes her eyes and...

[Jalyka rolls a d100 WISH roll against her WIS with "advantage": a 30 and an epic 100! against her WIS of 10 - Jalyka horrendously fails]

...when forming the wish, her kinks and hornyness get the better of her and she can't help but strongly wish to be fattened herself!

She can't even form words, but an unrepressable vision of an even thrillingly much bigger Jalyka brims her mind and for a moment her fetish vanquishes all remaining sanity and survival instincts alike...

5 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

"Ah, those dastardly succubi!" Fifi exclaimed. "I will have tres petit difficulty in wishing for 'zem to be fattened up to ze maximum, like the selfish hogs they are!"

Fifi rolled: [100, 20] Result: 120
So that's a Pass on Willpower with advantage, but also a very pleasing total of 120!

(It’s the 100 that counts!)

“This better work,” Aurelia grumbled softly.

The five adventurers stared at the scene the mirror was presenting to them with bated breath: a huge entourage of townspeople following the Duke, Janilla, Chelsea, the three guards, and various retainers to his castle residence. The atmosphere was jovial and exhilarating, the entire crowd fluttering with excitement at the public award the Duke was sure to present to the three rescuers of his sorceress and royal daughter, not least of which the three guards themselves, who shared evil smirks with each other as they followed their prey to the castle steps.

”How much longer, Dana?” Hershey asked in excited whispers.

”Yes! How long before we sacrifice the the figures of this town’s beauties?” Sierra asked.

”Soon, girls! Soon!” Dana snickered. “Let’s enjoy the fruits of our trickery a bit longer. Let them follow us like lambs to the slaughter before we fatten them up from the herald’s perch!”

”Lambs to the slaughter?” Sierra chuckled. “More like pigs to the pen!”

The three girls shared a quiet laugh amongst each other, fully confident in their impending victory.

And then their bellies rumbled. Loudly.

”Oh…” Hershey laid a hand over her flat, empty stomach. “All this talk of fruits, lambs, and pigs has me starving! How long’s it been since we ate?”

”Not since before we turned to stone!” said Sierra. “We better feast at the duke’s table before we unleash ourselves upon them!”

”Good thinking,” Dana put a hand against her own stomach. “No use plotting on an empty stomach…”

It was as these events were occurring that Jalyka’s enormous belly emitted a low rumble.

”Ugh,” Aurelia edged as far away as she could. “Seriously?”

”All this thinking about food is making me hungry…” Jalyka muttered.

”Quite…” Fifi’s own belly emitted a light gurgle. “We’re positively famished…”

”It’s the genie’s spell you morons!” Aurelia snapped. “You need to concentrate or you’ll be ensnared in your own enchantment. Everyone concentrate harder! Focus!”

Aurelia turned her attention back to the image in the mirror, where the three guardswomen slowly ascended the steps into the duke’s castle. “Make them pay! Make them fat!”

Sammarisa looked with horror at the mirror, and with an iron-hard resolute she started to pray, and her image on those three "guards" blowing up with fat, was solid as stone.

(rolling WIL with advantage 26,12/45 making it total 38)

As Sam prays, she felt her godness presence and knows her prayer has been heard and looks with anticipating at the mirror to see the results as she unconcusuly keeps caressing herself.

1 hour ago, ulvrik said:

Sammarisa looked with horror at the mirror, and with an iron-hard resolute she started to pray, and her image on those three "guards" blowing up with fat, was solid as stone.

(rolling WIL with advantage 26,12/45 making it total 38)

As Sam prays, she felt her godness presence and knows her prayer has been heard and looks with anticipating at the mirror to see the results as she unconcusuly keeps caressing herself.

Only the high number!

4 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Mirror Man was a meek soul. At mercy of the whims of his owners, he reflected their desires without pause. Regardless, he was also very brittle. This was why he didn’t warn the group of the trap they had so recklessly stepped into.

”Hey…” Samarissa leaned over to glance past her rounded, watery breasts to look at the floor properly. “What’s this pattern carved in front of the mirror?” The innocent nymph was as full as a tick, and the hot water warming her from inside was audibly sloshing within her. She struggled to keep her balance as bending over made everything inside her slosh against her breasts and belly, which visibly strained against the liquid dunnage.

Fortunately, she had the help of Aurelia to investigate the carving. Unfortunately, Aurelia’s belly was as full as a ripe pumpkin and the dhampir was struggling to focus on anything except holding a taut hand on her sloshing gut in a futile effort to restrain its sloshing — and her own passions.

”Ugh…” the dhampir sighed like a fully-pregnant matron. “This is just too much…”

”It’s some sort of sigil,” Samarissa said, wobbling her way to towards the group. “Aurelia, have you ever seen anything like this?”

”Give me a moment so I can think…” Aurelia exerted all her remaining focus into her crown, willing for the weight of her body to lessen. Slowly, she felt the hot water within her round, globular belly release its crushing weight off her lower back, and watched it rise a few inches as she groaned with relief. She now weighed a mere forty pounds, though she was bigger than ever. “Ugh… right. What are we doing around the mirror?”

”The mirror is showing us where Janilla and the princess are!” Jalyka said excitedly. “Right, Mirror?”

”Oh, right. Anyway, check it out… there. See?”

”Mirror, you’ve done it!” Fifi exclaimed with a clap of her hands. Except… is that really where she is? Right now?”

”I mean, yeah. Why you asking?”

”Because it looks like she’s standing just outside her house in the town square… she looks pleased… what is happening here?”

As the five of them watched, the sorceress Janilla waved at a crowd of hundreds of onlookers. She was an impressive sight, strapped smartly into an elaborate outfit fit for a noblewoman on the road, with the traditional dress refitted with riding breeches that left nothing to the imagination. By her side was the princess, a surprisingly spry and fit individual wearing a plain white commoner blouse and jodhpurs.

”Mirror?” Zaiva asked. “What’s going on? Why are they fine?”

“Hold on, everyone,” Fifi leaned closer to the mirror. “You can hear them… and look! Is that the Duke?”

The Duke had indeed arrived, and approached his daughter with barely-disguised enthusiasm.

”My sweet Chelsea,” he embraced her into a firm embrace. “How I missed you.”

”Ugh, really?” Chelsea squirmed free like a cat bored from sitting in its owner’s lap. “Do we have to hug like this? I’m not a little girl anymore.”

”What happened in that house? We’ve been searching for you for quite some time.”

”Apologies for our absence,” Janilla spoke loudly, enough for the town square to hear. “I assure you that I had no involvement! A trio of devilish succubi attempted to kidnap me and your daughter had a hand in saving me. If not for her, I’d have been defeated and my research in the hands of the kidnappers.”

”How did you two escape?” the Duke asked.

”We managed to temporarily petrify the succubi! Unfortunately, the same spell petrified is as well. We remained set in place in the building’s attic, knowing you would send the town guard to rescue us eventually.”

”And you certainly did, father!” Chelsea shrugged confidently. “If not for these three guards, we’d still be waiting up in the attic!”

”Marvelous news,” the Duke smiled as he turned his attention to three women wearing the town colors over chainmail and capped with bassinets. “What are your names, that they will forever be remembered by my subjects? You shall be rewarded handsomely.”

The three guards lifted their faces upwards, grinning awfully in triumph with poorly-hidden malice. “I’m Dana,” said the first. “And these are my fellow patriots: Sierra and Hirshey.”

Fifi was the first to realize something was very wrong. “Wait… those faces! They’re the succubus sisters who trapped us in the spa!”

”Curses!” Aurelia clenched her teeth and balled her shaking fists. “May whatever god they serve pull them back into the depths of hell! They just pulled a fast on on us!”

”How?” Zaiva asked. “How did they get back to the city and we’re still here?”

”They reversed the spell that teleported the house to the jungle,” Aurelia explained. “Janilla did the same spell on my castle keep once, gods damn it. They reverted back into their human forms and are conning their way to taking the Duke’s dowry!”

”Worse!” Fifi said. “They’re going to use Janilla’s spells on the city for their own evil purposes!”

”We’ve got to get down there!” Jalyka cried. “Come on! Let’s ambush them from behind and — uh, why’s the floor glowing?”

”Fuck!” Aurelia stomped her foot. “A snare sigil! We all just walked right on top of it!”

As the five of them realized they couldn’t leave the circular carving at their feet, a familiar voice began to echo through the attic.

”Such a shame, I must say,

Five cows trapped, and their captors away!”

Aurelia scowled at the ceiling, furious at a rival she couldn’t see.

”Genie,” she fumed. “What do you want? Come to gloat at us?”

”A deal I have, if you wish,

Though it may not be your type of dish.

Those three women trapped us all,

So why not make them butterballs?”

“What do you mean?” Zaiva asked.

“Listen closely and you shall hear,

Of a plan most dire and dear…”

(With the combined powers of the genie and the magic mirror, the party can use their combined willpower to affect the three succubi’s looks and waistlines! players can roll WILLPOWER with advantage to “attack” the succubi and transform their appearances. For every three players who roll, the DM will combine the total. If the value is greater than 150, the attack hits. If less, the attack misses and hits Janilla and Chelsea instead!)

93, 74 for Aurelia. 

(Total rolls: 187 PASS)

As one, the adventurers focused their every thought on unveiling the disguises of the succubi, humiliating them, and sabotaging their waistlines. They stared unblinking into the projection of the mirror, at the sight of the mir targets ascending the stairs, chainmail clinking with each step as adoring crowds cheered them on. They were entering the Duke’s mansion, where they would begin to receive their reward for saving the duke’s princess.

”We shall fit you in the finest regalia,” the Duke said as his senior maid opened the double doors. “My retainers will show you to the dressing chamber. It’s suitable that you dress properly for dinner.”

As he spoke, there was a pained yelp from Hershey, and her thigh twitched mid-step.

”Are you alright?” Chelsea stepped closer to her.

”Fine! Sorry. I’m fine…” Hershey stifled her boiling rage into a presentable simmer. “Chainmail just pinched my inner thigh. Can’t wait to pull this armor off…”

The sight of pain was enough to make Aurelia grin.

”Look at them,” she pointed. “Look at their thigh gaps slapping shut like the fat whores they are! They’ll be wincing all the way up those stairs… Zaiva? Zaiva! Your thighs, damn it!”

Zaiva was mooing softly to herself as her own muscular thighs swelled and squeezed softly against each other. At the sound of Aurelia’s voice, she came to with a blush.

”Sorry…” the softened mercenary fidgeted. “It’s hard to focus with you yelling like that.”

”And you!” Aurelia shook her fists. “Your thighs are ballooning nymph! Focus harder so that the spells full effects go where they’re intended! We have a long way to go before they get what they deserve…”

(Total: 204, Aurelia PASS, Fifi and Jalyka FAIL)

“Focus…” Aurelia glared at the reflection of Sierra stripping behind a changing screen as the Duke’s maids meekly handed her assortments of lingerie over the top. “Focus… make them suffer…”

Sierra was an impressively fit woman, even with her thighs beginning to chafe. Surprisingly, the woman didn’t seem to notice the change even as she slipped into a garter belt. Perhaps the transition from human to succubus and back once more had dulled her sense of changes to her figure.

”Ugh, I’m starving,” she complained as she got herself into a laced brassiere. “This dinner can’t happen soon enough… how you two doing back there?”

”Fine, fine,” Hershey’s voice called from behind another corner of the room. “These stockings are surprisingly tight.”

”Mine ripped already,” Dana grumbled. “Let’s hurry up and get ready to eat.”

”Let’s,” Sierra nodded to herself before frowning. “Strange… these straps weren’t so tight before, were they?”

She dug a finger between the strap going over one ass cheek and snapped it against the soft flesh. The cheek swelled a couple inches outwards, transforming from a firm soldier’s haunch into a decadently-soft pillow.

”Whatever,” she turned back to dressing. “Too hungry to worry about that now…”

As Aurelia concentrated her gaze on the jiggling display, she couldn’t help but notice the fabric containing Jalyla and Fifi’s own posteriors growing tighter. It almost made her roll her eyes, but she restrained the impulse. She had to focus…

While everyone tries to focus on pushing the pounds onto the succubi, Jalyka gets hungrier and hungrier. The little fattening magic teases Jalyka and she yearns to direct as much of it into her as possible. She gets lost in wishful thinking to grow herself further. Desperately horny she remembers the genie to be fond of trades and she decides to offer the most vainly valued by all giants and giantbloods alike. It was a wonder she could speak at all, but somehow the genies presence compelled her to rhyme once more. She starts with a longing moan and begins to whisper:

"Ooooh genie please fill
my stomach until
it nearly shall spill

Please make your guest
on this wish's behest
of all giants the shortest
shall outweigh the tallest

so take inches in height
in return for more weight
ooh... make this my faaate"
...she couldn't even really finish before another moan escaped her and the last word sounded more like "fat" than "fate".

“Jal…” Fifi’s eyes derped and crossed slightly from the effort of nonstop concentration. “What are you saying, Jal? I can’t hear myself think —“

“Ahh!” Sam yelped. “I just got squeezed!”

In fact, Sam had shrank three inches in height, only to expand outwards. She had not lost any weight, but had instead flattened like beef squashed between two hamburger buns — as had Jalyka and Fifi.

Whatever outrage Jalyka’s companions thought of their new developments, the effect the wish had on the disguised succubi gave some sense of consolation. The three guards were being fitted into their dresses by half a dozen maids doing their best to tie the back seams of their attires.

”Please don’t fidget,” one of the maids insisted with her fingers furiously at work on the lacing of Dana’s dress.

”I am holding still,” Dana rolled her eyes. “You’re just tugging too hard.”

”Stand straight please…”

”I said I’m straight! Do your job!”

Dana had, in fact, lost some height. The effect on her waistline was instant, her flat abs puffing-out into the start of a decadent gut contained only by the dress’s corset. Flesh bulged over the top of the dress’s top and under her armpits, forming a crease between the two.

The sight of it made Aurelia ecstatic.

”That’s it!” she pointed again. “We can focus the spell if we think the same way together!”

Edited by >_< 0_0
Typos

“I have an idea,” Zaiva said with a slow-spreading smile.

”What?” Aurelia snapped. “Please be quick and don’t break my concentration.”

”Let’s steal their succubus traits and replace them with cow ones. It’s about time something good happened to me.”

”Good idea. Let’s do it!”

Unfortunately, they lost their focus.

”Ahh! No!” Zaiva gasped as her breasts swelled and tripled in size.

”Zaiva!” Jalyka cried as hers followed suit. “What did you do?”

”It’s rebounding!” Aurelia squeezed her eyes shut to keep the transformation from affecting her. “Think harder!”

As Zaiva, Jalyka, and Samarissa failed to hold their concentration, the three disguised succubi felt the first effects of their disguise coming undone. It began with Dana admiring the fit of her gown in the vanity mirror — tight against her middle and accentuating the curve of her rump a little more than expected, but still complementary of her figure.

”Such fine garments,” she smirked to herself now that the maids had departed. “And this is only the beginning…”

Her smirk morphed into a gasp as something under her dress ripped violently. Her hand scrambled behind herself, grabbing desperately through the fabric at something twisting it’s way over her ass like a wild snake.

”Fuck!” she hissed. “Not now…”

”Dana!” Sierra whined. “My tail! It’s—“

”Yes, I know. Our disguise is starting to wane.”

”So soon?” Hershey glanced behind herself at the faint outline of a mostly-concealed imprint of a devilish succubus tail.

”It’s sooner than expected, but it changes nothing. We just need to dine with those fools downstairs, address the adoring crowds outside, and the city will be ours to violate as we please. Come on. We’ve a life of eternal debauchery and decadence to look forward to…”